AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

My frer haven't arrived yet! They should have arrived on the 5th so I emailed the seller to ask what is going on?!!!

I guess it's ok though, I might as well wait for AF to show (which I'm more than sure will!) just so scared of bfn :(

Sorry to hear sharnw :(

9dpo and BFN. I know it's super early but still feeling despondent, especially as I had a dream that I had a BFP. Boo!

I have seen a few people ordering frers online. I was just curious if you have been able to find them cheaper or if there was any benefit to it?

I find it cheaper to order online, also, no one sees you buying them!!

I have seen a few people ordering frers online. I was just curious if you have been able to find them cheaper or if there was any benefit to it?

Well in the uk the two pack frer is usually £10 something but I got it for £6.60 online, should have arrived on the 5th but still hasn't!

WIN_20021208_120000 (7).jpg im about 11dpo :) after all my heart breaks of the bfp ic I was getting lots of ic lines so thought id move things up a gear and lo behold this appeared :)

I'm so happy for you Emily I know last month was hellish:hugs::dust:

fingers crossed for all your bfps over the next few days :) blowing lots and lots of baby dust to you all :) xx

Wow, congratulations Emily!!! :)
I'm out, AF is right on time. Not that it is a surprise. Best drag myself to the dr now and get checked out and see if I do have cysts, not much fun ;)
Good luck to the rest of you
:dust::dust::dust:

This was our second month but we didn't get to DTD much when I o'd cos OH was on nightshift.

Planning on testing in the am. Excited and nervous. Will only be 8dpo so won't be too bumbed if its bfn but its worth a shot. Wish me luck!

Got my bfp last night at 11dpo :flower:

I thought I was out, only did the test to show OH that I defo wasn't this month lol

Thank you, still do to quite believe it. Seems to good to be true! Esp as first month tv and only one tube. Very lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->