AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

Eidson that definitely looks promising!

I tested this morning at 10dpo on a First Response but not a FRER and there is the faintest, faintest hint of a second line. And it can't just be my imagination as DH even admitted he could see something which he wouldn't normally do. Tried to take a pic but can't get good enough close up. Hopefully can update tomorrow.

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!

Good Luck all :dust:

I'm now 15dpo, af 3 days late. Looks like she's here now :(

Oh no SumBum :( she likes to play tricks and be late. Best of luck next month!

Hi ladies can I join? AF also due June 8th for me (if my calcs are correct), this is last month NTNP and we have not focused at all this month.

I am now CD29, roughly 9/10 dpo I'm a late OV, and never thought about the possibility this month until the last few days.

Tuesday I had the worst cramps and backache CD27,7/8dpo and the cramps subsided next day but backache have continued, I have had awful headaches for almost 2 days now, feeling more and more tired. We unknowingly BD for 3 days straight around my OV time!

After 2 years this seems impossible, but I'm hopeful !

Good luck all :hugs:
X

Also due 8th June! 12dpo now. No symptoms, not actively trying but secretly hoping!

9dpo yesterday I had some brownish/pinkish spotting only when wiping that one time. REALLY hoping it was IB again, it was exactly like I experienced in my chemicals.

Been very emotional and heightened sense of smell also :happydance:

10dpo today - feeling exhausted yet full of energy? Very odd feeling.

Just tested with a FRER and bfn. I think I'm going crazy, my boobs are still killing me and I had waves of nausea last night. But surely if I had those symptoms something would come up on a FRER, so it's just a coincidence. Anyway, I'm over squinting at tests so will just wait and see what AF does :)

Morning ladies, how are you all doing today?

I went out with two friends yesterday who both have children and spent the whole time trying to convince them (and myself) that my symptoms are nothing. I think I'm trying to avoid too much disappointment when (if?!) I get a BFN.
When I got back yesterday afternoon I started having cramps again, had such a sharp one on my left hand side that I cried out. Also got a random sore throat last night which came over me all of a sudden. Seems to have gone this morning though. Anyone else only having symptoms in the afternoon/evening?

I'm 8dpo today...holding off to test until the weekend - dying to though!

Hehe shakeitout, that's exactly how I would describe myself! There's a lot of secret hoping going on over here! :p

Hi ladies can I join too? AF is due 12 June for me. My cycles are normally 31/32 days and I'm currently CD 26 did a FRER yesterday and got bfn but it could have been too early.... not getting my hopes up so much now but def have sore boobs and increased cm. Baby dust to everyone xxx

Af for me isnt due until the 14th but I hope its okay if I join your group! Hubby and I are trying to concieve baby #2. Our last lo took about 6 months this is our first month trying this time around. Even though its our first month ttc I have wanted another baby for a good year now. so I hope this cycle is a good one!!
I am roughly 6 dpo today, so still early but of course I am symptom spotting like mad haha

I have had some nausea/heart burn which is weird for me. Also last night as I was going to bed I felt a few dull aches in my BBs. They feel slightly fuller but nothing drastic. been having lots of pinches and pulls down below. . Im freaking out a bit because when I checked my cm this morning it was dark red. It looked like dark red cm rather than a streak of just blood if that makes since? I never had any kind of implantation bleeding with my first so this is new to me but it seems JUST like a what I have read most ladies talk about in the forums! I am nervous/excited. Af is not due for 8 more days, so I am praying that is not what it is.... I do feel exactly what I feel like though when I af arrives!

Also all morning I have had almost a burning in my :holly:. Reminds me so much of the "let down" feeling I got when I was BFing. Planning to test on Sunday, even though Ill only be 8 DPO.... i'm going nuts. need to POAS! haha.

So excited to find a group of ladies to join in my TWW

9dpo and a bfn this morning. I know it could still be too early but don't want to get my hopes up like I have every other cycle. AF is due on 11/12th. Not sure when I'll test again.

after a horrendous month of false bfps I think I may have the start of a true one as it came up within the 5-10 minutes im about 9/10dpo it was with afternoon wee too so fingers crossed for progression on the morning. However having been through so many false bfps with these ic's im not hopeful xx

BFN - 9DPO - I think I am out ladies - :dust: to all still waiting to test or waiting for that test to get darker!!

wish4another - 9 dpo is still super early! don't count your self out yet!!!

emily - you should post a pic! I love seeing those BFP's

baby dust to both of you!!

Good luck Emily! Post a pic :)
AF due tomorrow for me but no sign yet and I usually have some by now. Didn't test this morning though, I'm sick of seeing bfn. See what happens tomorrow then test Monday if she is late
:flower:

I'm out ladies. 10dpo LP.
GL ladies! Cheering you on :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"