AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

I'm 9dpo and joining the bfn club.GL for your tomorrow tests ladies :dust:

My FRER this morning was bfn :( I'm going to try and not test again until AF is due... Though I'm kidding myself saying that ;)

8 dpo today, BFN yesterday. I couldn't resist. Well this evening I had some very light pink/brown spotting. Implantation bleeding? Still 5 days till AF.

14dpo, AF 2 days late. :bfn:

Haira.... That sounds like IB :)
:dust:

8dpo - :bfn: here too, still another 6 days until AF for me

8/9dpo bfn on ic's, I no longer have any cheapies left, frer arriving today or tomorrow but I'm gonna try my hardest to wait for AF

the wait to test properly is totally doing my head in :wacko: I have done two tests yes two lol but im only 5 days after ov so im so not going to get a positive yet I still have the dumb compulsion to test :haha:

8dpo/9dpo bfn for me :( but I thought I was due to ovulate on Wednesday but I had ewcm so I did opk on Tuesday and positive but it went negative on Wednesday, im so glad I tested on Tuesday otherwise I would have thought id not ovulated this month so not entirely sure when my surge started so im going from Wednesday as a guesstimate lol :)

Its so hard to fight the urge to test! I already tested this morning but I went upstairs before and had to fight the urge to test again...Just in case....Good job theres only one left, should stop me for another day or two! (Until the ones i ordered arrive!) :haha:

Tww is almost over for some of us. A few more days till some BFPs start showing up. Lots of baby dust!

Feeling a little bummed right now. . had some light brown spotting today so I am pretty sure AF is on her way. I want to feel positive going into the next cycle though and hopefully we will see some BFP pop up in the next few days for the rest of you! Good luck ladies!! Sending lots of baby dust to you all!!! :dust:

Tested this morning at 9dpo, and another bfn. Maybe tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Tested again this morning on a rubbish test and not sure what to make of it. I did it at 3 this morn and think I peed on it for too long lol, I wasn't concentrating. Took this pic after 2 minutes. You can see the line more in person but it's veeeeery faint, it's non-existent here in the photo. Well it probably is non-existent in real life, I have line eye

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 21
Possibly the start of something? 9DPO
Untweaked
https://i57.tinypic.com/suygqe.jpg
Tweaked
https://i60.tinypic.com/1rrr4l.jpg

That definitely looks like the start of something Eidson!! Good luck :flower:

Wow edison looks good!
Skc, I cant see it yet, but I know the early ones are hard to get a camera to pick up, GL retesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->