AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hello Kat and welcome. So sorry for your loss, but as you see this is a great place to be. I don't know what I'd do without it, I'd probably stress my husband out big time! I got off birth control pills in September and two weeks later I conceived, and I felt very fortunate. And it turned out too good to be true, as we lost our baby at 9 weeks. So I hope once again, that after the D&C I had that my cycles will go back to regular and we will get a BFP in the weeks to come.

Good luck to you!

Hello Kat and welcome...sorry to hear about your loss. Mine was also a blighted ovum ... which i had never heard of til it happened to me... so i totally understand how you feel. Everyone here has been so nice and I wouldn't trade this forum for the world.

:dust: all around for our :bfp:

Morning Ladies it's a bright new day :) Lets have hope for our sticky beans in the VERY NEAR Future!

Afternoon girls xx Actually got my password right today!:loopy:

@Katm, Welcome to our lucky thread!! So sorry for your loss :hugs: It really helps being on this forum, with other ladies in the same situation. Thats brill that you conceived so quickly, fx it will happen so effortlessly again, I am soo sure it will ! I am hoping I am just as lucky, it took nearly 2 years to get pregnant with my lil Jacob, but that was 2 years of not trying, not preventing and sometimes we were lucky to

... Oh gosh, pressed wrong button :wacko: but was saying sometimes we were lucky to :sex: once a week lol I had a job where sometimes I was working nearly 70 hrs a week, but I have since kicked that, as life is too short!! So fx for you kat and keep us all informed :hugs:

So how is everyone today?? This :witch:is mega heavy this time and getting me down! can't wait for her to go so we can start ttc again!

I woke up to a letter this morning from my consultant, she wants to see me and my boyfriend to discuss the post mortem as soon as results come back and she has also suggested genetic testing. We are going to go for it. Has anyone got any experiences of this ?? Its not for a while yet but any input please let me know! :flower:

Hello Kat and welcome. So sorry for your loss, but as you see this is a great place to be. I don't know what I'd do without it, I'd probably stress my husband out big time! I got off birth control pills in September and two weeks later I conceived, and I felt very fortunate. And it turned out too good to be true, as we lost our baby at 9 weeks. So I hope once again, that after the D&C I had that my cycles will go back to regular and we will get a BFP in the weeks to come.

Good luck to you!

Thank you for making me feel welcome. The good news is that we both appear to be quite fertile, so BFP very well may come in March for us.

Hello Kat and welcome...sorry to hear about your loss. Mine was also a blighted ovum ... which i had never heard of til it happened to me... so i totally understand how you feel. Everyone here has been so nice and I wouldn't trade this forum for the world.

:dust: all around for our :bfp:

I never heard of a blighted ovum either. Actually, my doctor never even used that word. I picked it up on this forum. I had a sac with nothing in it. That is all the doctor pointed out. It seems so common to them that they do not have much empathy. I have never met the person I picked to be my OBGYN as I went straight to the emergency room and had a follow up with an alternate Dr. I hope my OBGYN is more sympathetic or I will be finding a new one.

Let's pray that next month is our sticky bean month!

xxCarrieAnnxxx,
Thanks for starting this thread and welcoming me to the forum. This is my first forum and I am very grateful for the support of others who know how I feel. Speedy conception to you. Let's see how many BFP's we get!

xxCarrieAnnxxx,
Thanks for starting this thread and welcoming me to the forum. This is my first forum and I am very grateful for the support of others who know how I feel. Speedy conception to you. Let's see how many BFP's we get!

Your welcome. I am so excited!! I wonder who will be the first ... oooo !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

@xxCarrieAnnxx, How did you get your password wrong 5 times :haha: Glad you've remembered it now. 12 weeks is a long time to wait for the results, hopefully you wont be waiting that long. Remember this thread is lucky and it wont be too long before you have another baby in your arms making you smile :hugs:

@lilblossom, :thumbup: to lots of EWCM. FX ovulation will happen soon x

@KatM, Hello Kat and welcome :flower: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I too am TTC straight away, let's hope we get our BFP this cycle x

@Dahlia2007, I'm counting down the days too - just have no idea when to expect it. Hoping it is sooner rather than later. When are you expecting to ov? x

Lots of baby dust for us all :dust::dust::dust:

Hello Beeka and thank you....had lots of ewcm yesterday, gone today so i looked it up and it seems because of my age I don't get it for very many days any longer so hope we caught it in time:) had a surge on my opk test but wasn't very strong line...think my pee was too diluted(tmi I know) But definately hoping for the best. Lets do this girls!!!!!
:dust:

Oh and update...no spotting so far today:)

Beeka, since I'm just having my first period after my D&C (took 43 days), I am not quite sure when to expect O. AF started on Feb 3rd, so CD 14 would be the 17th. But I am not counting on it being "clockwork," so I will be taking OPKs starting on CD 8, because I really don't want to miss this O. I will only take one per day, but then starting on CD11 I will start taking two.

So blossom, you think you'll be Oing in the next few days? Will you be using preseed? I was getting some ewcm last cycle, but there seemed to be more two days after I O'd. I have faith that it'll come back before O time. I know that even though some women don't have it flowing :haha: out if them, it's still in there! I don't plan on using any type of lube, but if I thought if I was having technical difficulties shipping the sperm over to the egg, I'd give it a try.

@lilblossom, Oh right so you think the EWCM was because you were ovulating? Do you temp as well so you can make sure you did ov? If you did ovulate I hope you caught that little egg too :) And that is brilliant you've had no spotting!!

@Dahlia2007, I'll be doing the same. Taking one OPK a day from 18dpo then 2 a day when a second line starts to show up. My OPK's usually progress over a couple of days. Normally ovulate between CD21 and CD27. Did you used to have 28 day cycles? Does it vary from woman to woman on how long it takes for their cycle to become regular again? It is a real guessing game isn't it!!

Lol I had just started charting so have nothing to base this one against and honestly my temps have been screwy....read in one of the websites that explain how to do it that it can take a couple months to regulate after mc. All of my temps have been right around 97.35 which is a little high for pre o. But like i said i have never charted before. I am such a noob

So blossom, you think you'll be Oing in the next few days? Will you be using preseed? I was getting some ewcm last cycle, but there seemed to be more two days after I O'd. I have faith that it'll come back before O time. I know that even though some women don't have it flowing :haha: out if them, it's still in there! I don't plan on using any type of lube, but if I thought if I was having technical difficulties shipping the sperm over to the egg, I'd give it a try.

I agree. My EWCM isn't in abundance but when I have a BM I always have more (I guess I push it out...TMI). I think my body likes to cling onto it and keep it up high in there ready for when it's needed.

Lol I had just started charting so have nothing to base this one against and honestly my temps have been screwy....read in one of the websites that explain how to do it that it can take a couple months to regulate after mc. All of my temps have been right around 97.35 which is a little high for pre o. But like i said i have never charted before. I am such a noob

I find charting really helps me, especially as I have long irregular cycles already! I didn't know a MC can make your temps go a bit wild. Might explain my high temp this morning. Everyone's temps are different. You just need to know what is right for you. I wouldn't give up temping just yet, you may start to notice some patterns soon. xxx

I havent started temping yet, as really this is first cycle trying to conceive after first AF. I was planning on doing same as some of you girls, using 1 OPK a day from CD8, then maybe CD10 or 11 start using 2. Do you think I should start temping too?? I was going to leave that to use if we dont get lucky after a few months, but I don't wanna miss any opportunities!!

I may get the thermometer out then ... hehe

@Dahlia, Your a day ahead of me in your cycle, so we may be O'ing at same time !!

Hello Beeka and thank you....had lots of ewcm yesterday, gone today so i looked it up and it seems because of my age I don't get it for very many days any longer so hope we caught it in time:) had a surge on my opk test but wasn't very strong line...think my pee was too diluted(tmi I know) But definately hoping for the best. Lets do this girls!!!!!
:dust:

Oh and update...no spotting so far today:)

A Big FX for you blossom, are you in your 2ww already now?? Could be our first BFP !!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->