AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I havent started temping yet, as really this is first cycle trying to conceive after first AF. I was planning on doing same as some of you girls, using 1 OPK a day from CD8, then maybe CD10 or 11 start using 2. Do you think I should start temping too?? I was going to leave that to use if we dont get lucky after a few months, but I don't wanna miss any opportunities!!

I may get the thermometer out then ... hehe

@Dahlia, Your a day ahead of me in your cycle, so we may be O'ing at same time !!

I am all about getting a 2012 baby this time around so I am doing everything in terms of figuring out O, so that's why I would temp if I were you.

I definately am, so does it only tell you after youve ovulated?? by your temperature rise?? If so does it mean get all the BD in before temp rises??

Sorry all new to this xx

Some women have a slight drop in temp before O. Mine shows that I had a drop in temp two days in a row prior to my O, then it spiked way up after. Not everyone gets the drop though.

Oh right Ok I will keep a watch out for that!

You know with the OPKS I got a positive on them for 2 days last moth, with the second day being the darkest line, does that mean on the second day ovulation had already happened???

Oh right Ok I will keep a watch out for that!

You know with the OPKS I got a positive on them for 2 days last moth, with the second day being the darkest line, does that mean on the second day ovulation had already happened???

Well, so they were both positive, one was just darker than the previous day... I'm not sure on that one. I still think that the first positive should be used, because it would show the day your LH starts to surge. Then 12-36 hours later from that first +OPK point you would O. Perhaps the darker just meant your LH surge was still going strong. But remember it can drop at any point, and fast, after you O. So the darker could have been the tail end surge right before you O'd... or you could have already O'd. there's no way to tell for sure, unless you were temping maybe you could've figured out when your temp when up. idk

im hoping for a march bfp just waiting for the witch to arrive been 8 weeks since loss and still no sign grrr wish she would hurry up xxxx

ahh right, thanks Dahlia. It is best to just keep checking twice a day around that time then I think just to be on the safe side. Im also going to try temping this month too.

Are you going to do anything different this month??

im hoping for a march bfp just waiting for the witch to arrive been 8 weeks since loss and still no sign grrr wish she would hurry up xxxx

Hi hun, Welcome to the thread, we're all out for an early March BFP and we're gonna get one!!! :thumbup:

So sorry for your loss. My miscarriage happened on 24th dec and first AF arrived exactly 6 weeks later. I'm waiting for her to sod off so I can get on with working for my March bfp :happydance: Hope your AF shows up soon for you hun and all the best trying xxx

No more red today : ) ... so far. So this AF lasted 4 days. In the past AF would be usually be 5, sometimes 4. Seems pretty normal so far. Now I just wonder if O will be on time, early, or late. How's everyone else doing?

Daliha glad you are finally done with af...that means you are on your way to your O

Yesterday was a pretty good day...I did end up having just a tiny bit of spotting that I would have missed had i not really been checking it closely....it was different too, really thin watery and very light pink in color so wondering if it was o bleeding instead...never noticed if i do that before so have nothing to base it on. Also had some twinges off to one side and low in abdomen so maybe?

If it were O does that mean i am in the tww? lol

Daliha glad you are finally done with af...that means you are on your way to your O

Yesterday was a pretty good day...I did end up having just a tiny bit of spotting that I would have missed had i not really been checking it closely....it was different too, really thin watery and very light pink in color so wondering if it was o bleeding instead...never noticed if i do that before so have nothing to base it on. Also had some twinges off to one side and low in abdomen so maybe?

If it were O does that mean i am in the tww? lol

It sure does :thumbup:
Were you able to get a few BDs in there? I was researching the Shettles method for gender, but I am not going to be following it. I know that I would love a girl, which they say requires BDing like every day before O. But that was my plan anyways, to BD a lot before O just to make sure I catch the egg. I'm not playin around :winkwink:

well if we miss the egg it won't be for lack of trying:blush:

Fingers crossed for you lilblosson xx

Can I ask (another) question please girls!! Does it matter how many times a day you bd before O??? Or is it better to just do it the once per day??

What i have read is that every other day until you get positive opk then daily for 2 days then skip a day then every other day again...but I am basically following my bodily urges lol... supposedly you will really want to :sex: when you are most fertile.

lol lilblossom. Are you a symptom spotter? I consider myself one, but I just know that I won't be taking it seriously this time during the TWW

Carrie, they say it's okay to BD once a day if there is nothing with OH's spermcount and whatnot.

He wants you to stop BDing 3 days prior to O. If you can't conceive then he moves it to 2 days prior. The theory is that the girl sperm are more hearty and resiliant. I do not know if it worked for us, as we had a MC. Also, no orgasm for the female as this makes the CM condusive to male sperm... something like this.

This time around, I am just going for it naturally by BDing every other night. I heard the cycle right after MC is bonky, so this seems to be the best method for us right now. Usually my nipples hurt right when I am Oing, but don't know if that will be the case right now.

I really want a girl, but will be happy with a healthy, sticky bean. I hope we are all BFPs in March.

Not neccesarily symptom spotting ... I will just try to not think about it too much...I know that will be difficult...and if no af by end of month I will test. Gotta go on with life like normal although i am taking prenatals, folic acid and watching what i eat....also am trying to drop a few extra pounds before my bfp

Hiya everybody :D

I have only just joined this forum and have found some very hopeful posts from all you lovely people :) First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about everyone's losses! :hugs:

I had a complete Miscarriage on 4th January 2012, I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant. I stopped bleeding about a week later, (12th January 2012). We started TTC as soon as the bleeding stopped whilst waiting for my AF. Anyway, she finally came 4 weeks and 5 days later! (6th February 2012) I have never been so glad to welcome her haha! Today is day 3 and waiting for her to finish then we can start TTC again! :D

Baby dust for us all for our March BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Kat M hello! Yeah I think that with the irregularities of our cycles coming from a loss, it really just makes sense to do what we can and not follow any sort of plan in regards to gender. My only goal is to get pregnant and keep it bakin for 9 month!

Hello Excalibur, this is a great forum and it has helped me through so much. It's just nice to have so many others that have gone through the same experiences and have stories and advice to share. I welcomed my AF too, who came 6 weeks after my D&C.

Hiya Dahlia2007,

Thank you for replying. I have been reading this forum for a while but never thought to join until I read so many stories which were similar to mine. I'm glad it's helped you as much as it has helped me through bad times :hugs: Wow 6 weeks? I bet that was an agonising wait? Just short of 5 weeks was bad enough for me, can imagine how it made you feel! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->