AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Just checking in with you ladies to see how we are doing. Me, I am getting better with the spotting on the days i work...only a tiny bit now and almost not noticeable and only when i work. Not sure why i am doing it and its a question i may post to my doctor if it still does it next week.

not sure if i have ovulated or not, just gotta wait and see what happens. In the mean time I am getting a regular round of blood work for my gp cause he wants to check my cholesterol and stuff and my mammogram tomorrow, Ob wants that out of the way if i get pregnant right away since we didnt plan to wait.

How about everyone else?

Hi lilblossom,
Good to hear that your spotting is almost gone. Let us know how your blood tests come out.

As for me, I tested negative on my HPT test and cancelled my blood draw on Friday. It looks like the HCG has left my body and I am hoping to ovulate within the next 2 weeks.

getting ready to leave for my blood draw...its just your standard that doctors like to have done periodically to see how healthy or not you are...

I did have a weird dream last night. Its the first dream I have had where I was pregnant in one since i was carrying my 18 year old daughter. Think its a sign? haha.

See you folks after i get finished being poked and squished today.

So sorry for your loss hun!!! I had a m/c last month as well. I'm O'ing though right now. I was supposed to be expecting AF tomorrow, but my cycle must be all messed up for now. But, I got a bfp opk yesterday. I guess I'm now entering the 2ww. best of luck to you hun!!

Good Luck NY Country and I'm waiting to start taking the OPK's

lilblossom - Glad to hear that your spotting is finally calming down! :) Hope they don't poke and prod you too much today! :(

KatM - Yay for the test being Negative, at least you can move on now! :D

NY - Sorry for you loss :( Congratulations on your BFP OPK! :happydance: Good Luck for your BFP hun! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :D

2inlove - Hope you can start taking your OPK's soon, seems like we are in the same boat! :)

As for me, I am waiting for my AF to leave then we can start TTC and track those OPK's! Hopefully it will be the last day today/tomorrow! ;)

back home from my mammogram...not too bad this time. Got a good tech I guess so not sore like I expected. Sadly my boss has called me in so no day off now....was looking forward to putting my feet up for a couple hours haha.

Hope everyone is feeling well today and positive.

back home from my mammogram...not too bad this time. Got a good tech I guess so not sore like I expected. Sadly my boss has called me in so no day off now....was looking forward to putting my feet up for a couple hours haha.

Hope everyone is feeling well today and positive.

Glad you got a good Tech this time and you are not too sore! :) Sorry to hear that your boss won't let you have a day off work :( :hugs:

thanks, its not that she won't let me have the day off...I need to cover for the AM as he has bad toothache and says pain is so bad he can't work. It is what it is...on the up side its a few extra dollars haha

Oh I'm sorry. Must have misread what you wrote previously! :dohh: Haha! Very true, every little helps! :D

lilblossom - Glad to hear that your spotting is finally calming down! :) Hope they don't poke and prod you too much today! :(

KatM - Yay for the test being Negative, at least you can move on now! :D

NY - Sorry for you loss :( Congratulations on your BFP OPK! :happydance: Good Luck for your BFP hun! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :D

2inlove - Hope you can start taking your OPK's soon, seems like we are in the same boat! :)

As for me, I am waiting for my AF to leave then we can start TTC and track those OPK's! Hopefully it will be the last day today/tomorrow! ;)

Hi Excalibur,
We might be Oing around the same time. I feel hopeful and am keeping my fingers crossed for us all. I tend to O late and since the MC, I don't know where I am in my cycle. Have detected some lotiony CM... so hopefully that turns to EWCM next week.

Liliblossom, glad that your exam went well and was less bothersome than you thought it would be.

Ladies I seem to be in reverse.. the brown tissue and blood when I wipe which started at the begining of the m/c has come back .. My va-jay jay is also alot drier than when I'm usually bleeding :?

2 inlove, can it just be the start of a new cycle for you?

Lilblossom, glad you're not too sore. I have never had a mammo done, as I'm not of age yet, but I wonder how they'd do one on my small "ladies".. :haha:

KatM - Hiya :D Yeah we may Ovulate around the same time, wouldn't that be great? :) It's awful not knowing where about you are in your cycle after MC! Hope things manage to work themselves out for you soon. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for us all! :D

2inlove - Sorry to hear about your situation right now :hugs: You are not due to start your AF by any chance are you? :(

Ladies I seem to be in reverse.. the brown tissue and blood when I wipe which started at the begining of the m/c has come back .. My va-jay jay is also alot drier than when I'm usually bleeding :?

The info I am sharing is based only on what I have read on the internet, but I read that you can start bleeding again if you didn't pass all the tissue on the first go around. I also read that it is okay unless you are soaking pads and running a temp, which could indicate an infection. Did your HCG drop back down to a negative HPT? Did you ask your Dr.?

My apologies to Nycountrygirl...didn't welcome you to our group of women waiting for our bfp's...sorry for you loss and hope you are doing ok.

I get my results for the last hcg tomorrow... I'm assuming theyve dropped as I need bleeding for about 7 days now...it seems to be tapering off no crampsout of the norm and no fever...

good luck with test...mine still showed at 88 last Tuesday which shocked me considering this whole thing started on New Years Day. They say everyone is different though so you could be down all the way.

I was 11.6 on Jan 30th then on Feb 1 I tested at 14 so who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->