• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Jenny - Good luck for when you test hun. Thank you hun, it was amazing, was glad we reached the Midwife as we didn't last time. It's forwards only from now on, hopefully :D

7981 - Good luck testing tomorrow :)

Lil - Glad to hear you have an appointment at your Doctors hun. Hope you get some answers.

Kelly - Glad to hear everything went well hun.

wow Ex, you are just a few days away from 8 weeks...I am not sure how it's feeling for you but time seems to be flying. Glad you are doing well. :hugs:

Jenny you have a nice second dip too! So exciting!!!

I finally edited my signature to include my chart.

wow Ex, you are just a few days away from 8 weeks...I am not sure how it's feeling for you but time seems to be flying. Glad you are doing well. :hugs:

Time is flying for me hun, I can't believe I'm nearly 8 weeks! :shock: I have been busy though so that helps time pass, was out all day yesterday as it was my Birthday. Thank you hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for your BFP very soon! :hugs:

Happy Birthday Ex! Wow, almost 8 weeks!!!

7981 - Thank you hun :hugs: I know, time is flying!! :shock:

Lil - Thank you hunni, my Birthday was yesterday but I had a fantastic day and night thank you :hugs::D

Ex those CB tests with indicator aren't available here, could you mail me some after I get my BFP? Hoping that's soon!

tabs my technical O day is today so we'll be super close!

Ex, glad you had a nice bday!! :) 8 weeks, wow! Can you still fit in any of your pants? Before you know it, you'll be at the end of the 1st trimester and finding out what you're having!!

Kelly, when you read this hope you're not feeling too lousy after the fun night out. hehe! Enjoy the weekend before transfer!!

Jen, please check in with test results in the AM!! You are testing, right? I've been dying for someone to POAS. :rofl:

Lil, you should go to the Women's Hope Clinic in your area. They will test you for free...blood test too! Anything to put your mind at ease! :hugs:

Tabs, yay for O day!! And yay for you & Kelly being cycle/test/bump buddies!! :happydance:

Jess, how are you doing?

AFM....Super bloated today. My tummy is so hard & looks pregnant....If only I actually was for a change so I have an excuse for looking so huge. :haha: Nips are still sore on the tips. Had more of the globby snotty CM.:blush: haha, Sorry for the gross description.

Well, looking forward to the next few weeks!!!

Jenny that nasty snot like CM is my strangest symptom right now too, gross! I have also had sudden waves of nauseah that pass within a half hour, headaches, on and off campiness nothing like AF, constipation, and just a feeling that this might be my month...

I am going to POAS in the morning, can't decide if I will use a FRER yet or wait to use those until closer to AF. Suggestion? I do have the Wondfo ICs with a supposed 10 miu level of detection... Hmmm.

Yay for tww buddies Kelly & Tabs! Here's to symptom spotting together :)

Lil, I'm thinking of you.... Hoping you are our next BFP.

Jenny - Thanks for asking. I am not in a good place right now. At the end of the year, my job will be declared redundant so I will be out of a job. I live is isolation and have recently bought a house here...OH has a good job here. I don't know where that is going to leave us. I don't want to be one of those couples who is apart half the time. We have been so stressed these past few day that dtd is just not an option. We are so down in the dumps. I am thinking a roll in the hay might be good for us now though. Hope OH is not too tired when he gets home from work today.

I have still been temping and my temps are still up but I am expecting AF next Thursday so I think I can hold off testing since I don't have any symptoms or anything - not even enough to symptom spot!

kelly im glad we will by symptom spotting together : ) Temp dropped down to what it was the day af showed up which when i look back at my past charts that is what it has done evertime on o day then shoots up the next day but i have a maybe stupid question to you pro tempers lol does how cold it is in the house effect your temping? I live in Indiana and if any of you know anything about indiana we have swimming hot weather one day and it could snow the very next day which is why i am always getting flu bugs cause the weather is changing so much flu's are in abundance here. But lately the weather has been so weird we have kinda just left our air and heat off cause it was too warm for heat but to cold for air but every morning it has been super cold in the house in the early morning which is when i temp

Two BFNs this morning. Depressed. I know it's early, I just have feeling I'm out this month.

Tabs I am wondering the same thing, I live in MA and the temps have been jumping all over the place.

Jen nooo! Don't say that, it's not over til the witch cackles. Hold on to our snotty symptoms. ;) Did u use the ICs?? Sorry u had to see the dreadful BFN. :hugs:

Chart stalking.....Jess and Jen, looking at our charts we all had dips at 6dpo. Not convinced the dips mean anything but kinda cool that our charts match. :) Jen not sure what today's dip means on your chart. Odd.

another temp drop for me..btw I had some snotty cm yesterday and thought weird, don't know what that was. so still limbo but having a little cramping this morning. Problem is I am still suffering with constipation so its probably that. gonna chew on some fiber tablets and hope for relief cause I am getting pretty miserable. Oh and lower back pain right smack in the middle ...get that for af and it was an early preg symptom so not helpful.

7981 - I will gladly mail you some if you could get the money to me somehow?

Jenny - Thank you hun. I have grown out of a few pairs of my pants, will have to look at getting some Maternity pants soon I think. That is very true, I thought time would go really slow to be honest, it's proving me wrong. The CM is a good sign, that's what I had before I got my BFP, it wasn't normal for me so I knew something wasn't right. Good luck hunni.

I almost opened a test. Stopped myself...not FMU. :rofl: Not sure I will be able to resist tomorrow AM... oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->