AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

You're still in it my dear! And your temps look really good!!!! The bean may be just trying to implant nice and snug and in a few days, hcg levels will show. I'm staying positive for ya!!!! Sending lots and lots of sticky :dust:

:hugs:

Good grief you're makin us sweat this month DM!

Just dipped an IC in the same sample (in for a penny, in for a pound!) and it has a faint shadow on it.... got the same thing last night.

FRER in the morning then....

well yeah, I kinda expected you might be on the edge of your seat too :rofl:

Mine are still so light im so worried about chemical ! im convinced im not pregnant - i have done 6 positive pregnancy tests Boots x 2, Asda x 2 and FRER x 2 - but the IC thingies are still blank ! a line does come but after about 10 mins !!!!!. I hate this wait its worse than the TWW

My temp is still high and my boobs hurt like mad and im tired but this is arghhhhhhhhhhh !

IC's take ages to show up a dark positive. Mine were faint till way after af was due, but they are good to show up an early :bfp:, even tho they are confusing for evaps. I had 3 days of faint (and I mean MEGA faint with little or no colour in them) IC's before I got a positive on a frer (which was also so so faint). I'd say keep testing with the IC's for another few days, then go for a frer on Sunday. Good luck!

P.S.. with the IC's... .wait a good 5-10 mins as lines often don't come up till after then. x

I am literally on the edge of my seat - not even Hollywood gives us cliff hangers like this - I think we should call in Jack Bauer, get him to sort it all out.

I'm hoping to get to uncross my crossables soon, but you're making me hold on, eh? I'm still in the slow to show :bfp: camp on Team DM! :)

Well I have todays IC's in front of me and BOTH of them still have definate lines. The fmu one you saw this morning is still clearly visible. The second one - it's there. Trust me. I have scrutinised enough BFN's to know when there is a line there or not! But are they evaps? Well, hard to say now as hours have passed. But I am CERTAIN they were there before 5 minutes. So Saffy, until the witch gets me, you are my inspiration and benchmark. The rest of you, big love and thanks for giving a shite!!! Your support has been invaluable today!

So if I oved on CD 30.... then I could be only 6dpo? And if something is showing up faintly now.... OMG... And that could explain why I have been cramping since 23rd? It could be implantation. Holy shit.... :doh: fingers crossed guys - and large quantities of :dust: of the stickiest variety to all of you. And for me too!!!

Oh DM, I really really really really hope it's BFP for you!!! Please hurry up and test positive, the suspense is killing me!!

Me too! I was 4 days late, started getting excited, but af this morning! The problem i've got is that i'm bridesmaid on june 5th??!!

What do you guys think? carry on trying??

woweeee, so exciting and omg look at how many views you have of this thread!!! ive been following for days now, it looks like a bfp doesnt it! what was the date on yr cd 30?

fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->