AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

A womb window would be wonderful! It's so frustrating, it's my body, i shouldn't have to wait two weeks to know what's going on down there!

Also, would like some kind of text messaging service that lets you know FOR DEFINATE when the eggy is going to be released. With a couple of days notice of course.

There would be loads of Threads in BnB starting "Ok, So I'm 8DPTM......." (8 days passed text message"

you never know,you might stil get u bfps girls. i thought the witch had deffo been comming before i even passed my cd28 date. I still geting af pains now, but i remember now from last time i was preg i thought i was gonna see the witch good luck girls xx

Ah, I've just finished my AF visit, but I think September is my month! I WILL GET A BFP!!!! I'm sure Dragonmummy will test postive soon though!!

Ewell is near - we're in West Surrey, right on the Hants border.

Still getting the odd cramp and I have been in a shitty mood all day. Wow - conclusive symptoms!!

Yep - :bfn: !!! There was a ghostly shadow on the lunchtime one but nothing on this one....

good luck, you never know?!

No :witch: is no :witch:! Maybe you're going to be one of those ladies that doesn't get her :bfp: until she's 6-8wks pg. Maybe your :baby: is so clever that he/she is already playing hide and seek with you already even as just a tiny bundle of cells! Maybe he/she is a super hero that can go invisible and is doing so to hide from the big, scary POAS stick!

In all seriousness, if you thought you saw something on the one from the morning (assuming is was FMU) then you probably wouldn't see anything on one later in the day if it was a less concentrated sample. I don't know if the first one was FMU or not because I don't bloody know what time it is where you are ever. LOL Regardless, one more concentrated sample vs less concentrated can always produce a faint + vs a def - and you know that!

I think this'll be it for you, hun! All my crossables are crossed for you! :hugs:

I'll join Meg in crossing all wot can be crossed!

Stick me down for one of your womb-windows, would love to know what is going on in there (either that, or turn me into a kangaroo so I can check out me pouch :D )

Mrs Urchin you are a hoot - don't know where you get such a wicked sense of humour from - keep it coming

I'm seriously thinking I could be onto a winner with a Womb Window - and Urch and her Marsupial Mummy Tummy (has a ring to it!)

Might start applying for my patent....

Then there'd be a separate forum on BnB, "look at my womb window . . .is there or isn't there?"

We're onto something here DM!

......cheers caterpillar, I think the truth is, really I'm just kinda daft!

Dragons Den! I can see you pitching for finance to manuafacture!x Good luck on keeping the af at bay.

So I tested this morning and after 4 minutes the faint shadowy line appeared again, same as yesterday, only this time it actually formed into a real line by about 15 minutes. Now I know that 15 minutes is too long but it was there by 4 minutes and visible within 10. I am feeling a bit sicky this morning but that is probably just hunger.

Anyhoo, here's my line...

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/IMG-2.jpg

I guess I'll be nipping out to get a FRER for the morning.... :wacko:

I'm trying to see it! I don't think I do though! :( I'm bad at this... hence I had my own "do you see it" thread! I'm still pretty sure you're "up the duff" as you say! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->