AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

I'd go to the dr. and ask for bloods......to make sure and to be certain :)

Yeah id say take that asda test with you and see em!

i can see a line on first one for def.
Can u tell me whats hmu,frer e.t.c?

fmu=first morning urine

frer=first response early response test

thanks for looking lovely.:hugs:

with pleasure hun..i am in simular situation have had 3neg since yest and 5days late used those sticks from ebay the same as your third test..
Have you had bloods done again?

ugh its horrid being in limbo. Hope you get some answers soon lovely. I havent had bloods done yet....i will use the three tests ive got left to see what they say and then go see the docs and see what they say. Ive got an appointment with my doc on the 7th anyway so will mention it to him and see what he says.:hugs:

how many days late are you now?

6 days today....and these are the best lines ive had so far....i think i might have ovulated late tho.:shrug:
i can see a line on them all now i have enlargd pics and a darker one on the asda ones..is it just asda make hun? I will have to try dif one as mine are all same

yeah its just asda make tests. Its a blue and white box and you get two for just under 4 pounds.:thumbup: When are you testing next?

in the morn if i can wait lol but only have these strips from ebay at house..if no period tomos then will go asda and get those..how are you feeling hun?

i can see a line on first one for def.
Can u tell me whats hmu,frer e.t.c?

fmu=first morning urine

frer=first response early response test

thanks for looking lovely.:hugs:

with pleasure hun..i am in simular situation have had 3neg since yest and 5days late used those sticks from ebay the same as your third test..
Have you had bloods done again?

ugh its horrid being in limbo. Hope you get some answers soon lovely. I havent had bloods done yet....i will use the three tests ive got left to see what they say and then go see the docs and see what they say. Ive got an appointment with my doc on the 7th anyway so will mention it to him and see what he says.:hugs:

how many days late are you now?

6 days today....and these are the best lines ive had so far....i think i might have ovulated late tho.:shrug:
i can see a line on them all now i have enlargd pics and a darker one on the asda ones..is it just asda make hun? I will have to try dif one as mine are all same

yeah its just asda make tests. Its a blue and white box and you get two for just under 4 pounds.:thumbup: When are you testing next?

in the morn if i can wait lol but only have these strips from ebay at house..if no period tomos then will go asda and get those..how are you feeling hun?

Oooo goodluck sweetie. Cant wait to see your tests. Im excited,scared and a little confused just because im not 100% sure if i am or not. I still have no AF,have sore boobs and have been feeling sicky too. With terrible heartburn.

Asda tests are very sensitive, I got a line on them a couple of days before FRER. I've been stalking your threads for a while- sooo chuffed for you! :happydance::happydance:

Hi hun I've been silently stalking hope u dnt mind! Anyway I think u may have ovulated late (do u use opk's) and I think ur asda and ic are :bfp: I look forward to seeing your next tests! Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for u!! Xx

Hi hun I've been silently stalking hope u dnt mind! Anyway I think u may have ovulated late (do u use opk's) and I think ur asda and ic are :bfp: I look forward to seeing your next tests! Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for u!! Xx

Ofcourse i dont mind.:flower: THanks for looking at my tests....i dont use opks or do anything else...hubby and i went to spain for xmas and did the deed once on the 19th and didnt think anything of it,as i usually have a 30 day cycle so just asumed ovulation had gone past and we missed our chance.:hugs:

Well i am such a poas addict i had to do another test....here it is. Took 3 mins to show.:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2687.jpg
    IMG_2687.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2689.jpg
    IMG_2689.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 120
Thats how mine started with Katie.

Do a digi, or go see GP.

Good luck.

V xxx

:bfp: on both the asda & ic! Congratulations!!

nO flaming doubt about it now, no way, you are pregnant, have to be, I'm not taking no for an answer, that's it......!,,,

Oooooooh my good! That IC is better than the firsts ones I took with the kiddies.

Ps. I did pee on an ovulation test. The curiosity got the better of me :rofl: it was er...pretty positive too.... :blush: lmfao

nO flaming doubt about it now, no way, you are pregnant, have to be, I'm not taking no for an answer, that's it......!,,,

Oooooooh my good! That IC is better than the firsts ones I took with the kiddies.

Ps. I did pee on an ovulation test. The curiosity got the better of me :rofl: it was er...pretty positive too.... :blush: lmfao

:haha: You daft woman! LOL I hope i am preggers,would be nice to be sure! Bring on the morning for the other ASDA test. My urine was very diluted too!:happydance:

:haha: You daft woman! LOL I hope i am preggers,would be nice to be sure! Bring on the morning for the other ASDA test. My urine was very diluted too!:happydance:

Aaactually it wasn't as OMG positively 26 weeks as I imagined....:rofl:

If one more IC comes up I would no doubt say certainly you are pregnant. I mean your current IC is enough but I find hpts are total GITS to you xxxxxx

:test: come on everyone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->