AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

I can see a line on first one for def.
Can u tell me whats hmu,frer e.t.c?

I see the lines on the IC and ASDA, hope that this is it for you and your lines darken a bit tomorrow!

What i dont understand is why its not showing on the FRER(i cant see it anyway) but its showing on the IC and ASDA test?:shrug:

My IC was a lil darker than yours nat but the FRER I took that night was faint.

On the FRER and IC :bfn:

But on the ASDA one i see lines but they look 'off' like they have been moved to left.

I dont know sweet.

V xxx

i can see a line on first one for def.

fmu=first morning urine

frer=first response early response test

thanks for looking lovely.:hugs:

with pleasure hun..i am in simular situation have had 3neg since yest and 5days late used those sticks from ebay the same as your third test..
Have you had bloods done again?

fmu=first morning urine

with pleasure hun..i am in simular situation have had 3neg since yest and 5days late used those sticks from ebay the same as your third test..

Ugh its horrid being in limbo. Hope you get some answers soon lovely. I havent had bloods done yet....i will use the three tests ive got left to see what they say and then go see the docs and see what they say. Ive got an appointment with my doc on the 7th anyway so will mention it to him and see what he says.:hugs:

On the FRER and IC :bfn:

But on the ASDA one i see lines but they look 'off' like they have been moved to left.

I dont know sweet.

V xxx

i agree they look a little off to the left aagghh nat this must be so frustrating for u i soo hope u get a clear positive tommorrow x

fmu=first morning urine

ugh its horrid being in limbo. Hope you get some answers soon lovely. I havent had bloods done yet....i will use the three tests ive got left to see what they say and then go see the docs and see what they say. Ive got an appointment with my doc on the 7th anyway so will mention it to him and see what he says.:hugs:

how many days late are you now?

Here is a better pic of my ic.....

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9702

As for the ASDA test the strip looks off but its not really....the test strip came loose inside..... here is another pic of it corrected.:thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

• asda2.jpg
    asda2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 113
That's a definite line on asda,I see something on frer aswell xx

fmu=first morning urine

ugh its horrid being in limbo. Hope you get some answers soon lovely. I havent had bloods done yet....i will use the three tests ive got left to see what they say and then go see the docs and see what they say. Ive got an appointment with my doc on the 7th anyway so will mention it to him and see what he says.:hugs:

6 days today....and these are the best lines ive had so far....i think i might have ovulated late tho.:shrug:

Hey hun, i've been watching your threads for a while, with Maddison my first positive test was an asda one and EXACTLY the same line as that, do id say its definately your BFP xx

fmu=first morning urine

6 days today....and these are the best lines ive had so far....i think i might have ovulated late tho.:shrug:
i can see a line on them all now i have enlargd pics and a darker one on the asda ones..is it just asda make hun? I will have to try dif one as mine are all same

You are pregnant. With my chemical I got a positive on asda 2 days before first response. Asda tests are 15miu so very sensitive. Congrats x

fmu=first morning urine

i can see a line on them all now i have enlargd pics and a darker one on the asda ones..is it just asda make hun? I will have to try dif one as mine are all same

Yeah its just ASDA make tests. Its a blue and white box and you get two for just under 4 pounds.:thumbup: When are you testing next?

Oooh im so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->