AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

I can't take it no more. I'm going to pee on a stick.
A ovulation stick.
Because I have nothing else.
:rofl:

Awww hun i absolutely HATE Superdrug tests the pink lid ones ive had so many evil pink evaps in the past on them. That being said that FRER is a definete line and i dont agree with what Hayley said i have NEVER had a dark pink evap after the time limit on those tests i have has very faint lines but not on lots just 1 or 2. Fingers crossed that either way you get your answers soon hun xxxx Lov Caz xxxx

Hey girls...Sorry ive been so long! Did three tests. FRER,ASDA and cheapy....tell me what you think...:blush:

Attachments

• FRER.1.jpg
    FRER.1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 125
  • cheapy.jpg
    cheapy.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 123
  • ASDA.jpg
    ASDA.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 129
  • All three.jpg
    All three.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 136
I can see lines on the ASDA and the IC. Nothing on the FRER though. Can you see anything on the FRER in person?

x

Here is another pic of the three..IC and ASDA have a line but im not sure about the FRER.:shrug:

Attachments

• another.jpg
    another.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 104
the asda looks definitely positive but then surely the frer would be too? frer is the best brand iv come across! what a cliff hanger woman! (ive been a silent stalker) xx

If i got that asda test id be dancin! but wheres the line on the frer!

ETA: sorry for posting twice too excited :lol:

the asda looks definitely positive but then surely the frer would be too? frer is the best brand iv come across! what a cliff hanger woman! (ive been a silent stalker) xx

I dont know what to think either. My IC and ASDA test showed within 3 mins. With Eli i only used FRER. Now i still dont know am i or not??:dohh:

Did you buy more than just them?? ill be looking for your FMU tests in the morn x

Did you buy more than just them?? ill be looking for your FMU tests in the morn x

I have another ASDA and two more cheapy tests. Gosh these tests are costing me a fortune now...Ive NEVER had a line on an ASDA before.:nope:

well save it for the morning! really hope its your bfp, sure looks like it! and if it is... get writing to FRER for a refund :lol:

I see it in all of them but very faint in the FRER. Defo on the IC and asda though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->