AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

What i dont understand is why its not showing on the FRER(i cant see it anyway) but its showing on the IC and ASDA test?:shrug:

with my chemical last month, I got 4 :bfp:s on Superdrug tests and :bfn: with First Response... :wacko: think Superdrug and Asda are more sensitive than FRER :hugs:

I DEFO see lines on your recent tests :happydance: you are UP THE DUFF :lol:

x

i've been stalking this - over the moon for you!
(& a wee bit jealous ;))
xx

I knew you were!!!! you ARE pregnant- woohoo :wohoo: so happy for you! x

I see it now!!! I think it has to be your BFP xxxx

Thanks girls....like i promised here is my last ic....surely this cant be false positives or evaps...appeared at 3 mins again with diluted urine. Sorry the pic is a bit rubbish my lighting isnt very good.:blush:

Attachments

• here we go.jpg
    here we go.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 142
even i can see that one and i am normally crap lol xx

No doubt about it now! I'm so so happy for you. So is Alex, she's bashing the iPad as I try to type :)

Blimey im so pleased for you, its like one long episode of Eastenders with cliffhangers lol, I bet you are relieved. Well done xx

hurray!!!!!!! brilliant lines on the ics and the asda one too! will be checking back tomorrow morning for the confirmation asda test...but huge congratulations to you!!!xx

FANTASTIC line!!! so happy for you :) Keep posting them, I want to see them get even darker!

If you've got any of that babydust left over send it our way :haha:

FANTASTIC line!!! so happy for you :) Keep posting them, I want to see them get even darker!

If you've got any of that babydust left over send it our way :haha:

Thanks lovely! Here is all my babydust im sending to all you lovely girls!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Defo looking positive hunnie :)

hi hunny.... wow massive congrats hun i just popped back on off chance youd be about and see this... im sooooooo happy for you x x x

congratulations tash- from an old TTC friend :hugs: Im so happy for you (and a little jealous lmao) I knew you could do it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->