AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

congratulations tash- from an old TTC friend :hugs: Im so happy for you (and a little jealous lmao) I knew you could do it! xx

Awww thanks sweetie. I just know you will get your BFP soon. Sending you tons of babydust gorgeous girly.:hugs:

hahahaha! I know you will!

OMG- does your Oh know? xx

awwwwwwwwww! When I do a test Liam doesnt even bother looking anymore- Ive done so many! I think when the day actually does come, he wont believe it either!

A little new years gift from Bodhi I think! xx

Well i am such a poas addict i had to do another test....here it is. Took 3 mins to show.:flower:

That is exactly what I've been getting today!!! I think we're both preggers!!! :) xxxxx

My phone is rubbish so they are all too blurred......going to try and pinch hubby's blackberry when he falls asleep - he'll think I'm nuts if I tell him I want to post pics of my pee sticks on here lol!!!!

I had 3 positive ICs last night (7, 9 and 11pm!!) then bfn with fmu (?) then a 1 x bfp and 1 x bfn from the same sample with the same tests at 10.30am, then at 4pm there was the strongest bfp yet!! Then I did another at 3 throughout the afternoon and they have all been bfp!!!

I'm 12dpo do praying the witch stays away!!xxx

My phone is rubbish so they are all too blurred......going to try and pinch hubby's blackberry when he falls asleep - he'll think I'm nuts if I tell him I want to post pics of my pee sticks on here lol!!!!

I had 3 positive ICs last night (7, 9 and 11pm!!) then bfn with fmu (?) then a 1 x bfp and 1 x bfn from the same sample with the same tests at 10.30am, then at 4pm there was the strongest bfp yet!! Then I did another at 3 throughout the afternoon and they have all been bfp!!!

I'm 12dpo do praying the witch stays away!!xxx

Oooo how exciting! My tests have been all over the place too. Couldnt get a good line on a FRER but good ones on all three my ic tests and ASDA one i did this afternoon and evening. My FRER was done with FMU so i was expecting a really good line,but i seem to get better lines if its not FMU.:wacko: I cant wait to see your pics.:happydance:

A few women have told me today that they got better lines with afternoon/evening pee rather than FMU!

I went to bed last night all excited about doing a test with FMU and getting a really strong pink line so I almost cried when it was bfn this morning!

A few women have told me today that they got better lines with afternoon/evening pee rather than FMU!

I went to bed last night all excited about doing a test with FMU and getting a really strong pink line so I almost cried when it was bfn this morning!

I know,its awful when you dip that test and expect a nice pink line and then there is nothing. Ive been pregnant 6 times now and ive never had this happen to me,ive used FRER with all my boys....:shrug:

This is my 6th pregnancy too as I have a son and have lost 4!! xx

This is my 6th pregnancy too as I have a son and have lost 4!! xx

Oh im so sorry sweetie.:hugs: Ive got 4 boys,but lost our little Bodhi at 36 weeks in pregnancy and ive had a mc before him. Fingers crossed these are sticky beans for us.:hugs:

I just pray these are sticky for us both xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->