AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Morning girls....I did my other ASDA test this morning with FMU but now im worried. I have my line but it seems lighter than yesterdays one.:cry: Here is a piccy sorry for the crap lighting.

Attachments

• fmu.jpg
    fmu.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 112
Don't panic just yet babe give it another 24 hours and test again... Hang in there honey!

It might be a dodgy test, try again tomorrow with another brand x

Morning girls....I did my other ASDA test this morning with FMU but now im worried. I have my line but it seems lighter than yesterdays one.:cry: Here is a piccy sorry for the crap lighting.

I actually think it looks darker, I didn't have to squint to see this one.
Fingers crossed hun xx

Hun please try not to worry, I know how hard that is! I remember when I was getting my faint lines somedays they were darker than others, each test even from the same brand will differ...But I just wanted to say

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance:

I actually think it looks darker, I didn't have to squint to see this one.
Fingers crossed hun xx

I agree?? can you take a pic of them side by side? the one yesterday will have dried by now so wait till this one dries? I'm sure its darker than your first pic of your asda yesterday, I can see this without enlarging :flower:

See, I can see that one much clearer than any other you have posted hun. Try nott o worry!! xxxx

STOP WORRYING!!!! I did another test again this morning and when no obvious line was appearing right away I put it in my pocket and went to put the kettle on. In the time it took to fill the kettle and get the milk from the fridge I had a wave of nausea - so I took the test out of my pocket and an obvious BFP was staring at me again!!

I'm now 13dpo and AF has not arrived yet (she came on 12dpo last cycle) plus like you I've had days and days of BFP's!! Dating from my ovulation date of 22nd December I am due on 14th September 2011.

We are now bump buddies :) !!!!!! xxxxx

Yup stop worrying, theres a line there too, thars what matters. Its early days too, so its
No surprise cxxxx

wow girl i def can see the linelast night..
did mine this morn and still neg very confussed no period so going to get asda test today..congrats hun

you could try taking them out of the case and put them next 2 each other ,that way u will be able see that this morn test is in fact darker:thumbup:

hmmm i dont really see much pink on it like the other asda one.go grab a digi.if its reall it will show on a digi.gl

I see it much darker too and I'm on my iPod xxx stop panicking Hun it's a sticky one xxx

Well here are the two ASDA tests top one is yesterdays,second tests is this mornings ASDA test and the last two ive just done....:shrug:

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 165

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member