AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

just buy a digi and stop worrying about how dark lines are.it takes a couple of days to notice a true difference as it takes that long for hcg to double.

omg!i've just seen this where was i ?](*,)](*,)

nat, the line is getting darker omg! omg! omg!

are u gonna test again ?

i really think you did it sweety congratz :hugs:

omg!i've just seen this where was i ?](*,)](*,)

nat, the line is getting darker omg! omg! omg!

are u gonna test again ?

i really think you did it sweety congratz :hugs:

Hey lovely! I was wondering where you got to.:haha:

Ive got a few cheap ones left,but wont be buying any more. Will splash out on a digi on the weekend. :thumbup:

:wohoo: I see all 4 lines without even enlarging the pic :D

I think there getting darker chick, and there's definitely lines clearly on all 4! I'm not going to be hypocritical and say to not worry...but will be thinking of you.xx

Yup, definitely lines on all of those tests! Congratulations :) xx

Hmmmm they are for sure there, but I can't tell if they're getting darker or are all the same? But they aren't getting lighter!

They look like the early tests I've seen from others :hugs: Congrats, I hope it's a sticky pea :) you are in my thoughts!

I still see lines him congrats:).xx

Oooh, looks just like my early BFPs :) Congratulations :)

wooooowwwza where have i been!!! haha!! congrats chick i deffo see the lines and they look exactly like mine where when i was preg with Abbi... they take ages to get dark on cheapy tests, think mine took until i was about 6 weeks preg to get fully dark but yet digi detected it from the slightest line on the cheapy xxxx

Today's is defo darker, it's just because last nights is older Hun.

I see the lines :) I still can't see any color to them, but it sounds like everyone else can (my computer sucks sometimes) so fx for you, and I hope those lines darken and you have your BFP!!

Well here are the two ASDA tests top one is yesterdays,second tests is this mornings ASDA test and the last two ive just done....:shrug:

take a FRER, maybe the lines will come out better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->