AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

:haha: I say a digi tomorrow or thurs. They are more sensitive than you think ;)
Maybe that FRER was a dud. I mean, it did come up a line in the end. And I've never seen a FRER do that. And believe me, I kept many negatives in hope of seeing a line, for too long (shameful)

Hun there is no mistaking that!!!! Now here is to 9 months of stalking!!! WOOHOOO :happydance: xx

wow ive been away for a while and just seen this thread, wow congrats hunny, u did it. many congrats and dont worry them lines look like they are getting darker xx

I have been stalking this thread since it was posted.. i'm rooting for ya over here, desperatly searching the pages for the tests!! I think the lines are getting darker, and i am super excited for ya!! BFP! :thumbup: -When ya thinking of doing a beta check?

I have been stalking this thread since it was posted.. i'm rooting for ya over here, desperatly searching the pages for the tests!! I think the lines are getting darker, and i am super excited for ya!! BFP! :thumbup: -When ya thinking of doing a beta check?

Ive got a doctors appointment on friday so will mention it to the docs and see if they will do one for me.:thumbup:

bloody hell nat! im reading this in the dark without my glasses on they are so positive!

nat!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: you are you are you are! there is NO mistaking those lines on there girl!!!...talking of girls.....????? hummm?? xx

congratulations sweetie xxx cant wait to see digi xx

the weekend is aaaaaaaaaages away, I bet she does a digi today :happydance:

Wow, missed out on this! I've just looked back throught the pages & the first IC and asda test looked so much clearer than mine did when i first tested this time round! :bfp: :yipee: :bfp:

Bet your digi will say 1-2 today!!! Congrats!!! :wohoo:

:thumbup: :happydance:
cant wait for the digi...cant believe you have the will power to wait til the weekend!! I've done 4 normal tests in the last 24 hours and buying more online now!x

Answer brand that look like FRER? Should be 25. . .just like the FRER I believe. Some sources say 50, but I've heard that is old info.

congrats girl! :happydance: :happydance: how many days late were you? i'm late and still no :bfp: and you give hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->