• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

:yipee: Yay!!! :yipee:

:wohoo: congrats again hun!!! xx

Congratulations :) I've been stalking your progress, I'm so thrilled for you xxxx

Awww this is brilliant news congrats sweetness xxx

Yay, can I say I told you so :winkwink: :haha: just going to do a little celebration dance for you here it is.......
:happydance::baby::dance::yipee::headspin::ninja::loopy::bunny:\\:D/=D>

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Natasja I am so happy for you. I haven't been stalking you but I have seen you around and I have looked at a lot of your tests thru the months! I am so very happy for you! H&H 8 months! :D :yipee: :happydance:

OMG just read the whole 46 pages... what a journey you've had, sooo frustrating but a happy ending BFP !!!!!!!!! congratulations. Oh, and you've made me feel soooo much better for getting a BFN today at 10dpo. There's hope for us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks xxx

OMG hun!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

Ive just done a tescos and got a line too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo how exciting! Where is the piccy???:happydance:

Just gotta upload the software to the comp so i can upload the photos. Hubbys just ran out to get me a digi as ive started spotting :cry:

Aw lovely...spotting can be very normal in early pregnancy. Try not to worry.(I know easier said than done) Big hugs.:hugs: Keep me posted.:hugs:

OMG hun!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

Ive just done a tescos and got a line too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta upload the software to the comp so i can upload the photos. Hubbys just ran out to get me a digi as ive started spotting :cry:

Aw lovely...spotting can be very normal in early pregnancy. Try not to worry.(I know easier said than done) Big hugs.:hugs: Keep me posted.:hugs:

Clearblue digi = 1-2!!!!! :happydance:

OMG hun!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

Clearblue digi = 1-2!!!!! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Huge congrats sweetie! Wonderful news! Sending you tons of sticky dust for beanie!:hugs:

im two days ahead of you girlie!!! :happydance:

:dust: to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"