• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

WOW ive been reading your jorney n omg how many test until you finally got ur answer though they would be betta then that anyway CONGRATz to you both :) :) :) Soo happy for you xx

yay welldone nat!!!! Youv'e been wanting this 4 ages yipee!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Went through the whole thread over the past 2 days......YAH YAH YAH for the digi!!! I was so nervous for you just now when I went to look!! CONGRATULATIONS x1000!!!!!

I have been stalking this thread too! Huge congrats xxxxxxxx

:hugs: yayyy congrats hun....after all those tests Im so pleased you have your BFP.It mustve cost you a fortune buying all those this month.Worth it in the end tho :D x

How u feelin Hun?

I like your ticker ;)

just reread this thread again, sounds abit like what im going through at min, my frer has the faintest line on it on cd31 yesterday only dh said he saw something i thought i just had line eye or it was evap, reading this thread has give me hope, goodluck with your pregnancy sweet xox :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->