AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

just reread this thread again, sounds abit like what im going through at min, my frer has the faintest line on it on cd31 yesterday only dh said he saw something i thought i just had line eye or it was evap, reading this thread has give me hope, goodluck with your pregnancy sweet xox :flower:

Ah thanks sweetie. My lines on my FRER were absolutely rubbish with this beany. I bought the ASDA brand tests and they were the best for me. The others were just cheapies from the 99p store. When are you testing again lovely?:hugs:

just reread this thread again, sounds abit like what im going through at min, my frer has the faintest line on it on cd31 yesterday only dh said he saw something i thought i just had line eye or it was evap, reading this thread has give me hope, goodluck with your pregnancy sweet xox :flower:

Ah thanks sweetie. My lines on my FRER were absolutely rubbish with this beany. I bought the ASDA brand tests and they were the best for me. The others were just cheapies from the 99p store. When are you testing again lovely?:hugs:

Yeah im disapointed with the FRER i would have thought it was one of the best brands, im going to test again monday morning deff not buying another FRER lol i feel pregnant fingers crossed everything is ok although not 100% planned if i am pregnant i wouldnt want any thing to happen my lil beany :hugs: xX

Yeah im disapointed with the FRER i would have thought it was one of the best brands, im going to test again monday morning deff not buying another FRER lol i feel pregnant fingers crossed everything is ok although not 100% planned if i am pregnant i wouldnt want any thing to happen my lil beany :hugs: xX

FRER worked really well for me with the boys,but i was disappointed in them this time round. ASDA was fab.:thumbup: Its funny how woman just know we are pregnant and it seems easier to notice when you have been pregnant before,iykwim?:hugs: Maybe you ovulated later than usual and thats why the line was so faint....i ovulated very late in my cycle. Fingers crossed for monday...you will have to keep me posted! How exciting!:happydance:

FRER worked really well for me with the boys,but i was disappointed in them this time round. ASDA was fab.:thumbup: Its funny how woman just know we are pregnant and it seems easier to notice when you have been pregnant before,iykwim?:hugs: Maybe you ovulated later than usual and thats why the line was so faint....i ovulated very late in my cycle. Fingers crossed for monday...you will have to keep me posted! How exciting!:happydance:

yeah it is funny i rember with ds2 i had been trying for so long and had a missed MC then another 9months of trying and i was maybe 1day late i went to doc who said nope its neg i felt like saying no thats wrong lol but i went home and said to dh i know im pregnant i just feel it so 2days later i went back to doc and it was BFP so im hoping i ovulated later although we only bd'd 3times this month sorry (tmi) hehe on cd14 cd 16 then on cd21 , i will deffo keep you posted lovey thanks :hugs: Xx

yeah it is funny i rember with ds2 i had been trying for so long and had a missed MC then another 9months of trying and i was maybe 1day late i went to doc who said nope its neg i felt like saying no thats wrong lol but i went home and said to dh i know im pregnant i just feel it so 2days later i went back to doc and it was BFP so im hoping i ovulated later although we only bd'd 3times this month sorry (tmi) hehe on cd14 cd 16 then on cd21 , i will deffo keep you posted lovey thanks :hugs: Xx

Hubby and i only bedded once in december on the 19th!! I thought we had missed the eggy...how wrong was I!:haha:

LOL . that must be why it took your test abit longer to come up then,
only once wow go super sperm :haha:

x

Ahhh have just seen your digi test:happydance::happydance::happydance:sooooo soooo happy for you:happydance::happydance::happydance:big congrats xxx

:yipee::yipee:SO SO SO SOoooooooo Happy for you !!!:yipee::yipee:

congratulations!!!

ps.sorry i couldnt resist ...im hoping its pink ! :blush:

:hugs:

Thanks for all the replies girls...Here are 3 more ive done....the first two i did last night so they look dry now and the bottom one if just done.....Im such POAS addict...:wacko::wacko: They do look darker dont they?

Attachments

• answer 4.jpg
    answer 4.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 142
  • cheap.jpg
    cheap.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 114
  • all three.jpg
    all three.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 154
yep look darker to me ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 49 pages that has to be a record lol

lovely lines! I've never got a dark pos on a frer, but blazing ones on tescos!

Thanks for all the replies girls...Here are 3 more ive done....the first two i did last night so they look dry now and the bottom one if just done.....Im such POAS addict...:wacko::wacko: They do look darker dont they?

Yes way darker :yipee: My husband and I only bedded once too :haha: in fact every month we have caught it was only once or twice just goes to show you don't need to go like rabbits every month. In fact the months we did, nothing, so there you go :haha:

The cheapie is tons darker!!! Still so happy to see this BFP!! Once again....CONGRATS!!!

Stop testing u are preggers lol

wahoooooooooooooooooooo yay congratulations hunny that is fantastic:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->