AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

sorry hun im totally shocked going by your last frer i was so convinced but af hasnt shown yet so ur not out yet hoping for your bfp real soon have ur cycles been back to regular since u had eli x

Oh my goodness am in shock too! Really hope you get your bfp soon:hugs:

Well now im confused. Here is a pic of my FRER i posted...the one with the faint line,now it looks like this.....:wacko: If that is in evap its just EVIL!:growlmad: So i did my last SD and there is a faint pink shadow....WTF??:shrug: Im so confused.....Ive marked on the SD where the line is but its a squinter as i cant get it on camera very well,but i swear its def there....Any ideas of what could be going on??? Maybe if i ovulated later,hcg might not be strong enough for a good line yet???:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2656.jpg
    IMG_2656.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2657.jpg
    IMG_2657.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2658.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 124
frers always go like this after time.as for sd it doesnt look anydif from others youve had lovey :( hope you get a bfp soon

frers always go like this after time.as for sd it doesnt look anydif from others youve had lovey :( hope you get a bfp soon

Thanks...I quess its just messing with my head as my other FRER havent done that.:wacko: Thanks for replying hun.:hugs:

Natasja, you seem to get vvv faint lines every month which is so cruel, is there anyway your base HCG is slightly higher than normal? if thats even possible? :hugs: x

Natasja, you seem to get vvv faint lines every month which is so cruel, is there anyway your base HCG is slightly higher than normal? if thats even possible? :hugs: x

Not that im aware of Hayley. The last time i had my HCG checked it was under 5 which i was told was normal and ment not pregnant.:shrug: Maybe there is something wrong with me then.:cry:

Maybe you can see what i see better on these two picks of my SD i just did??

Attachments

• Super drug.jpg
    Super drug.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 101
  • super drug 2.jpg
    super drug 2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 88
That's exactLy where I seen the line on the last SD :wacko:

Btw I have never had a negative FRER turn like that

I see it on the last 2 pics when I screen tilt :) x

Hubby and i had sex on the 19th of december so theoretically that would be after suspected ovulation,so if i had ovulated after this would it be possible that my tests are vvv light because of this?? :shrug:

Aye I would say it's possible.

I hate your tests more than you hate them lol.

What's your test for the morning?

I would hate to give any false hope but I'm sure I see a line on the SD test!! I hope it is your :bfp: x

I would hate to give any false hope but I'm sure I see a line on the SD test!! I hope it is your :bfp: x

Thanks lovely...i wouldnt mind either way...just want either a bfp or af. :hugs:

Aye I would say it's possible.

I hate your tests more than you hate them lol.

What's your test for the morning?

LOL i despise my tests....evil buggers!:growlmad:

Ive got my last FRER for the morning.:blush:

Right, i'll be here. On sunrise. :rofl:

Seriously you should get a proper answer tomorrow on a FRER, suuuuurely!

Right, i'll be here. On sunrise. :rofl:

Seriously you should get a proper answer tomorrow on a FRER, suuuuurely!

I bloody hope so...otherwise i will be taken all my tests with and without lines to the docs!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->