After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

Allison, I hope you are at the hospital right now meeting your sweet baby boy!! I am so excited to read your big announcement!! Good luck, sending positive thoughts! :)

Great job with all the shopping Sarah!! It is great to get things at a discount. I look at it if I have $100 to spend and I save $30, I can use that $30 to buy more stuff! I did read that if you don't want to be doing laundry constantly to have 2 outfits per day per baby for a week in each size. So I made sure I have around 30 outfits in each size NB, 3 month and 6 month so far. Plus a bunch of sleepers and swaddles. I stocked up on a bunch of blankets and burp cloths too, since you can never have enough. Seriously these twins probably have more stuff than my husband and I have! :) I am so excited about the MamaRoos, I have heard such great stuff about them I knew I had to get 2. I sure hope they like them. A good comfy chair is a must, I picked one that could be used outside the nursery also. It can go in our office in a few years. Wow! Half way already, it seems like just the other day you started this thread. So cool!

Hi beaglemom! I try to keep up with your IVF posts. If you happen to read this...good luck, how exciting to get started on the next chapter. I have a feeling you will be joining us here very soon! :)

Suzy, glad you checked in and congrats on the baby boy!! It is so cool when you can see your belly pop and jump with all the movements! It definitely makes this pregnancy seem very real.

Yay alison!!

Thanks everyone about the back talk. I used to bea side sleeper, but recently the onlyposition that doesn't hurt my back is laying on it. I have a pretty big pillow though.

Lots of boys yay!

Oh and I think I felt him yesterday....

Congrats on feeling the baby Moni! It's such a special feeling isn't it?

Does anybody know how Allison is doing? So excited :thumbup:

Suzy, I have been stalking here all day to see if she posts an update! I am hoping she had her baby last night and we probably won't hear from her for a few days. So exciting to have our first "graduate" baby!! :happydance:

Moni, I love when the twins move, it is the most amazing feeling ever! I especially love when they make my tummy pop and jump, such a cool sight to see. :)

Hey everyone! So I ended up going into labor on Wednesday naturally. Had Owen at 2:25am on Thursday morning! Nothing went as planned unfortunately though... There was meconium in my water when it broke and I dilated super quick, so I was thinking it'd be a fast delivery... Not quite... He got stuck so after almost 2 hours of pushing I ended up having a c-section. It was quite a stressful night, but all that matters is that he's here and healthy! We're still at the hospital so I haven't been able to check in. Hopefully we'll be discharged tmrw!

Congrats Allison!! Owen is so cute! I love the big yawn!!

I am sorry to hear that things didn't go as planned but glad that you are both safe and Owen is healthy! Rest up Momma and check in with us when you can.

Congratulations Allison! What a beautiful baby O:)
I'm glad both of you are OK, that's the most important thing! :hugs:

Congrat Allison!! Owen is adorable!! I'm so glad he decided to come out on his own and you didn't need to be induced!

Congrats again!!

I was pretty upset about the loss for a few days so I decided to stay away from this thread for a few days but I just remembered Allison probably had her baby and I had to come and check!! I do feelmuch better now though. Just really hope to be back here soon!!

floridasian, I am really sorry for your loss. Take time to heal. I sure hope you are back here soon with your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Well...I went into pre-term labor at 29 weeks on Monday and spent the day and night in the hospital. Ended up on magnesium sulfate IV to stop the contractions, it has horrible side effects and I am still trying to recover from it.

The good news is the twins listened and stayed put. I was discharged on Tuesday and told I am not on specific bed rest but to take it extremely easy and be very lazy. Luckily the nursery is about 95% finished. My hubby has been taking care of me and letting me relax all week. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it to at least 2015 before the twins make their grand appearance!

How is everyone else doing?
Allison, how is Owen doing? Hope all is well with you as well.

Ohhow scary savvy...glad theyarelistening Tell them I said 2015 is a great year to be born in! .

Omg, savvy! That's so scary! I'm glad they were able to stop the contractions! Did they give you anything else to take to make sure the contractions don't come back? Or the IV was enough?

Owen is doing good. It's definitely an adjustment to say the least. I'm still trying to get used to no sleep and having a baby around but it's it's a good change. I just love looking at him. He has his fussy days, but for the most part he's a pretty content baby. My incision from the csection is still pretty sore, but getting better.

How is everyone else? Who will be the next in line to give birth after savvy? Sarah, right?

Thanks Moni! I hope they are listening :) How have you been feeling?

Allison, the mag sulfate was enough for me but there were other options if that didn't work. Hopefully with any lucky the contractions don't come back until at least January! I am glad to hear Owen is doing well. I am definitely not looking forward to the sleepless nights but in the end it will be worth it! :) Glad to hear that he is pretty content, that is nice. Not sure where you are located but if you celebrate Thanksgiving did he get to meet a bunch of relatives? Congrats again, I look forward to you posting more Owen stories!

I am feeling ok - definitely more stretching going on this week (I'm sure thanksgiving helped with that). I feel more pregnant as well, if that makes sense. Got 2 headaches over the long weekend...not sure if it was the change in weather, the differ atmosphere (since we were at the inlaws) or just because I'm preggers....hubby says to stop overanalyzing!

Hi Allison!! Any new pics?

Hey ladies just popping over for my quick stalking lol and saw all these exciting/scary things happening!

Allison so exciting the frist graduate baby! Owen is super cute!

Savvy that had to be so scary for you! I am so happy the twins are ok and you too! I hope they stay put for a few more weeks!

And not going to lie in super jealous of all the posts about baby movement. I can't wait till I can experience that.

AFM the TTC break is almost over. Ordered my REPRONEX from Great Britian today. Of course my card was instantly declined for fraud charges so had to call my credit card company and then call the pharmacy back but everything's good should be here before Christmas! Injection class will be December 22 dragging DH to it since he will be the one giving them to me each night. Then start injections I'm guessing on January 5 or 6th. I really hope this gets me my BFP!

Hey ladies just popping over for my quick stalking lol and saw all these exciting/scary things happening!

Allison so exciting the frist graduate baby! Owen is super cute!

Savvy that had to be so scary for you! I am so happy the twins are ok and you too! I hope they stay put for a few more weeks!

And not going to lie in super jealous of all the posts about baby movement. I can't wait till I can experience that.

AFM the TTC break is almost over. Ordered my REPRONEX from Great Britian today. Of course my card was instantly declined for fraud charges so had to call my credit card company and then call the pharmacy back but everything's good should be here before Christmas! Injection class will be December 22 dragging DH to it since he will be the one giving them to me each night. Then start injections I'm guessing on January 5 or 6th. I really hope this gets me my BFP!

Glad you popped in to say hi! Sounds like you are on the right path and I can't wait to see your bfp announcement! My fx'd that you are joining us here permanently soon! :flower:

Moni, it seems like when I get my headaches I am dehydrated. I down a 20 oz glass of water and it usually seems to help. Even though I doubt I ever am really dehydrated since I aim to drink at least 100 oz of water a day...yes my bladder hates me! :)

I have a breastfeeding class tonight and tomorrow is my check up with the doctor and a hospital tour. I am still feeling yucky, I think it is from the meds. This morning was the last pill so I am hoping to feel more like myself soon. The last week was pretty rough. 30 weeks today and the girls are still baking...hoping for at least 4-6 more weeks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->