After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

Hi savvy,
Oh my God I freaked when I saw your post. Luckily everything turned out OK. Tell the girls to hang in there, 2015 is supposed the IT year for super cute twin girls ;-)

Allison I think I'm next after savvy. Sarah is just a week or 2 week behind. I'm due April 2nd or March 29th according to my 12 week scan O:)
I so understand that all you wanna do is stare at Owen. I imagine I will be doing a lot of that once my baby is here.

Thanks Suzy! Having some cramping but have an appointment in two hours so I am hoping all is well and it is from stretching or coughing. The meds made me sick with oral thrush that is causing me to cough bad.

Glad you checked in and I hope all is well! I can't believe you are in the middle of your 22nd week!

How was your appt. savvy? Everything still going ok??

Are you ready, Suzy?? I can't believe everyone is getting so far along now! Pregnancy really seems to fly by sometimes, doesn't it?!

Moni, hope you're doing well!

Owen is doing good, I'm still trying to adjust to having a baby and being pretty much completely consumed with that. I've had a few days where I just cry bc it's so overwhelming at times, but I wouldn't trade him for anything. I just can't wait to get into a routine of things and not be so nervous about leaving him alone sleeping to do laundry or eat. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for asking Allison, the appointment went okay. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about the cramping. Unless I am having contractions or bleeding I guess they think you are fine. The hospital visit last week has just made me super nervous about every little ache. The girls were both doing fine and have been moving around. The doc always likes to do a quick ultrasound to check on them and their heartbeats. The cool thing was we got to see Baby A practice her breathing, which the doc said is excellent to see.

Owen is adorable! I think it takes any new mom some time to get into a routine, since baby is so dependent on you. Plus who can resist watching a sleeping baby? Take care of yourself too! :)

Have y'all decided on names yet savvy??

Not yet! :nope:

We have a list going but can't decide. We are thinking of waiting to see the twins first before deciding.

Anyone else pick out names yet?

Hubby is pushing for Oliver Max, I am undecided and want to feel his personality before making any decisions.

How is everyone doing??

We took our own newborn pictures this weekend. Here's a couple...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Allison, Owen is just sooo adorable!!! Have you been able to relax a little more? I imagine it must be quite stressful at first to get used to the routine of being a new mom. Like savvy said: take care of yourself too!

AFM I feel very tired. I have felt baby kick every day for the last couple of days but I'm just sooo tired. I'm at work now but I wanted to stay in bed. My legs feel like I ran a marathon yesterday. Anyone else feel like this?

Big announcement...

I have been missing for a few days because I had the girls on Monday, December 8th at 31 weeks. I woke up with some slight back pain in the middle of the night and a few hours later the pain was coming and going every 12-15 minutes. We raced to the hospital, I was already dialated 3 cm. They tried to stop the contractions but about 3 hours later I was dialated 10 cm. I ended up having a c-section.

Both babies are doing well, they are small but mighty.

Big announcement...

I have been missing for a few days because I had the girls on Monday, December 8th at 31 weeks. I woke up with some slight back pain in the middle of the night and a few hours later the pain was coming and going every 12-15 minutes. We raced to the hospital, I was already dialated 3 cm. They tried to stop the contractions but about 3 hours later I was dialated 10 cm. I ended up having a c-section.

Awe YAY Savvy!!! Hope they are doing well and mommy too! Post pics when you can!! Congratulations :)

Omg!! Savvy!! I can't believe it! I'm so glad everything is ok and they're doing well! How much did they weigh?? What are their names?? Post pics!!! Ahhh!!! I'm so excited!!!

Big announcement...

Oh my God Savvy! I'm so glad everyone is OK but what a scare. Are you home yet? Can we see some pics? And names? Congratulations :hugs:

Congrats savvy!! Hope all is well and give us more details when you have the chance. My guess is they'll be in the NICU for awhile - so take your time!

Moni and Suzy? How are y'all doing lately? Any new news or developments??

Things are getting better here. Getting into a routine has definitely helped. He's been sleeping about 5-6 hours straight most nights already, so that's been nice. I did have to quit breastfeeding though so that kinda sucked, but he seems fine on the formula so as long as it works! Do all of y'all plan on breastfeeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->