After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

Oh my goodness that is going to be adorable, Savvy! How exciting to find out TWO genders! LOL

Allison, glad you shared your video. I loved watching it. It's so fun to be able to put a voice to you, because I've read so much you've written. You seem super sweet in real life too! :)

Suzy, very excited to hear about your scan. Mine will be at 7.5 weeks also. It cannot come soon enough!

I'm like all of you guys. Def won't be waiting to find out gender. No way Jose!! LOL

Been really tired the last couple of days but I've been getting up and walking a few miles at the park in the mornings, so I'm proud of myself for that. I really want to have as active a pregnancy as possible so I don't get huge and I'm strong enough to carry all the weight I'm about to put on. My back has been hurting too...have you guys experienced that? Not lower back like I've hear, but more like middle back. But doing very well overall. Not too sick but feeling "off" enough not to worry!

You may be finding out 2 genders too, Sarah! Maybe even 3! Haha! I really can't wait to see how many you've got cooking in there... : )

Oh my goodness that is going to be adorable, Savvy! How exciting to find out TWO genders! LOL

Allison, glad you shared your video. I loved watching it. It's so fun to be able to put a voice to you, because I've read so much you've written. You seem super sweet in real life too! :)

Suzy, very excited to hear about your scan. Mine will be at 7.5 weeks also. It cannot come soon enough!

I'm like all of you guys. Def won't be waiting to find out gender. No way Jose!! LOL

Been really tired the last couple of days but I've been getting up and walking a few miles at the park in the mornings, so I'm proud of myself for that. I really want to have as active a pregnancy as possible so I don't get huge and I'm strong enough to carry all the weight I'm about to put on. My back has been hurting too...have you guys experienced that? Not lower back like I've hear, but more like middle back. But doing very well overall. Not too sick but feeling "off" enough not to worry!

Haven't experienced middle of the back pain yet, but glad to hear you're feeling OK otherwise! I def want to remain active like you, and push through when I think I don't want to work out. I always feel better after!

Ok so I did something that maybe I shouldn't have done but I took a PG test just to check if my HCG level was still high. I'm nervous because of my first scan tomorrow. And the test line is dark but not AS dark as the control line. This is not supposed to happen at 7 weeks. I know it's not FMU but still. The test line was darker when I tested 17DPO. I'm starting to panick. My MS hasn't been that bad yesterday and today. What if something bad is happening?

Suzy, try not to worry too much...although I know that's definitely easier said than done. Maybe your urine was just diluted a bit. Will be praying for good results at your scan tomorrow. Hugs. I know this is such a stressful time! Wish I had something to say to make it better!

Allison, I know! I really think it's just one based on the fact that I'm not having crazy symptoms, but I think Savvy said she wasn't too bad early on either. Never know!

Yeah I always feel better too Amy. Let's keep each other accountable :)

Suzy, a lot of tests can only measure a certain amount of hcg, once you are over that it is too much for the test resulting in a lighter line. This happened to me around 5-6 weeks, I diluted my urine and my dark line was back again. I believe it is called the "hook effect". Thinking of you and sending positive vibes that you bean is doing good! :hugs:

Sarah, I am very lucky for carrying twins, which they usually say MS can be worse. I was super tired, like wanting to sleep 15+ hours a day. I also had headaches, some stomachaches and was a bit dizzy. I was rarely nauseous. It is amazing how different each pregnancy can be, I read completely different stories from all the woman in the February thread...some were sick the entire first tri and others had just a few symptoms. Lets hope we all have easy pregnancies! :)

Suzy, I'm sure it's fine. My line never got very dark. Your hcg will kind of plateau at a point too. I'm pretty sure it only rises considerably in the beginning. At least your appt is tomorrow though, so you won't have to worry for very long! What time is your appt? I hope it's in the morning for your sake. : )

Sarah, yeah it's probably just one, but you never know! I never had bad MS either. I was just really tired. Weirdly enough though, the morning before I tested, I told my friend who was staying with us at the time that I felt really nauseous and gross. The thought of being pregnant didn't even cross my mind. Then when I tested that following morning I was like Oooh, it all makes sense now! Hahaha!

Thanks for the explanation. I googled the hook effect.
I took another test this morning and the test line was even lighter than yesterday evening so I'm not feeling good about this. I only saw your replies after this morning's test so I didn't dilute anything.
My MS has been better since Tuesday (although I still have some) and I think my belly is a bit less bloated but my bbs are still big. I don't know but I'm preparing for the worst.

Thanks for the explanation. I googled the hook effect.
I took another test this morning and the test line was even lighter than yesterday evening so I'm not feeling good about this. I only saw your replies after this morning's test so I didn't dilute anything.
My MS has been better since Tuesday (although I still have some) and I think my belly is a bit less bloated but my bbs are still big. I don't know but I'm preparing for the worst.

I hope everything goes okay today! One last thing about tests I wanted to mention is that the dye in every test is different so the lines could be lighter or darker depending on the type of test, amount of dye and your hcg levels.

Praying Suzy!! What time is your appointment? XO

Oh, also, can I just say how WONDERFUL it is to scroll through my Facebook page and see all these "Back to School" kiddo pictures and not feel that little twinge of sadness that I've felt the last couple of years. I mean I've really always been someone to feel happy for others and never been "set off" by pregnant ladies or anything like that. But it is just so nice to just be able to think about my little appleseed going off to school someday.

Also, DH took me out for sushi yesterday (I'm learning all the cooked rolls now lol) and I was telling him about how I didn't really want a shower because of the reasons I told you and how I didn't want to end up with a bunch of junk we didn't need, like 20 frou frou newborn dresses. He said, jokingly, "But boys don't wear dresses." I laughed, then a funny look settled on his face. He said, "I think we're having a girl. I have no basis for that, but I just think we're having a girl." I thought that was really funny. Wonder if he's right! I have read that IUIs have a slightly higher chance of girls because the girl producing sperm supposedly swim slower but live longer and survive better (like in a cup and being washed, etc.)

My baby measures 1 cm and has a strong heartbeat! O:)
I’m so relieved!!!!! Thank you for all of your support!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay Suzy!!!!! Was it just amazing to hear that heartbeat? I am so excited. I will probably cry right then and there. LOL.

I got tears in my eyes. I was just so amazed and in love with that little creature :kiss: It's so funny to see the heartbeat because the baby is so tiny and then you have a little heart beating away at 160.
The doctor was looking for a second baby because of the clomid and also because my uterus was so big. I told him that I bloated as soon as I got PG so maybe it's just hormonal. But the baby has a huge pool all for himself... at least that we know of.
It's a good day!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay, Suzy! I'm so glad everything was ok!! Now don't take anymore tests and scare yourself!! Lol : )

So, funny story... I wanted to put the stroller together yesterday. I had taken it all out of the box a while back just because and threw the box out when we had our bulky item pickup. So I'm trying to get it all unfolded and whatnot and realize that it's missing the cup holder tray that goes up by the handle and the tray for the front that goes in front of the child, which is essential if you want to be able to use the carrier with this stroller. So I call the place we got it from and they agree to do an even exchange without the box or receipt which I was really surprised about! I took it all back up there, got a new one. Then I realized from the new box that the trays I was missing were at the very bottom of the box under some cardboard... Sooo, I think what happened was, was that I was so excited taking it all out of the box the first time that I didn't even think to look under that extra piece of cardboard and just threw them away. Ooopsie!!! Good thing the store agreed to give me a new one!!! Hahahaha! So, ladies, learn from my mistake and thoroughly check your boxes!!! Lol. : )

That's so funny Allison! Probably wouldn't have been so funny if you hadn't been able to figure out such an easy solution though! I'm a bit OCD about checking boxes, lol, but thanks for the warning. Now I'll be even more OCD!

Congrats Suzy!! How exciting you were able to see and hear your little one! :happydance:

Allison, funny story and a good thing the store let you exchange the stroller! I will be triple checking the boxes before throwing them out!

YAY!! Congrats, Suzy! Such wonderful news. :hugs:

And, OMG, Allison, how exciting was it to put the stroller together?! Ahhh, it's really real!

Oh, also, can I just say how WONDERFUL it is to scroll through my Facebook page and see all these "Back to School" kiddo pictures and not feel that little twinge of sadness that I've felt the last couple of years. I mean I've really always been someone to feel happy for others and never been "set off" by pregnant ladies or anything like that. But it is just so nice to just be able to think about my little appleseed going off to school someday.

Also, DH took me out for sushi yesterday (I'm learning all the cooked rolls now lol) and I was telling him about how I didn't really want a shower because of the reasons I told you and how I didn't want to end up with a bunch of junk we didn't need, like 20 frou frou newborn dresses. He said, jokingly, "But boys don't wear dresses." I laughed, then a funny look settled on his face. He said, "I think we're having a girl. I have no basis for that, but I just think we're having a girl." I thought that was really funny. Wonder if he's right! I have read that IUIs have a slightly higher chance of girls because the girl producing sperm supposedly swim slower but live longer and survive better (like in a cup and being washed, etc.)

LOL, I was just telling my DH the same. I want sushi so badly, and he said there are only so many ways to mask shrimp tempura!

What is your fav?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->