After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

Sushi sounds so good. I haven't had any since Easter... It's been too long! I always go for the cooked rolls anyways so that hasn't been an issue for me. Something about slimy raw stuff freaks me out. Lol. We have a place here that has alllll kinds of crazy rolls, a lot of which are cooked so I love it. Now I want to go there.... Maybe I can convince the husband I need that for dinner... Haha.

I love all the raw fish, Amy! LOL My favorite is probably Yellowtail Special, which is just sashimi with a few extras, like peppers, light sauce and cilantro. Yum! DH said the waitresses at our favorite sushi places might be the first to figure out I'm pregnant because we always order raw. Yesterday we told the lady our order, and she said "Oh, that's a new one, oh that one too. Lots of new rolls, huh!" If she did figure out the reason for the new rolls, she didn't let on. LOL

And Amy, I was so excited to put the stroller together. I have the car seat/carrier all hooked in to it... I pushed my dog around the house in it for practice. Hahaha!

And Amy, I was so excited to put the stroller together. I have the car seat/carrier all hooked in to it... I pushed my dog around the house in it for practice. Hahaha!

OMG! That is so cute! Hahahha!

Hope everyone is feeling well and has a wonderful weekend!

A few of us are getting closer and closer to our first appointments... Ahh! So exciting! :hugs:

What's everyone doing to keep occupied? In addition to working out (Zumba, you go girl!).

It is getting close to y'all's first appts! Just about a week and a half, right? Mine is the same day, I'm just not looking forward to it since I have to do the glucose test and drink that nasty sugar water for breakfast. Ugh. But I can't wait to hear about yours and Sarah's!

Anybody have any exciting plans for the weekend? I don't have much planned, I'll probably just clean up around the house and get some laundry done... Fun. Lol

It is getting close to y'all's first appts! Just about a week and a half, right? Mine is the same day, I'm just not looking forward to it since I have to do the glucose test and drink that nasty sugar water for breakfast. Ugh. But I can't wait to hear about yours and Sarah's!

Anybody have any exciting plans for the weekend? I don't have much planned, I'll probably just clean up around the house and get some laundry done... Fun. Lol

Aww, you poor thing! That will not be a fun appointment. But, I am sure it will go well!

We are headed to a baseball game tonight and a Rascal Flatts concert tomorrow night. Busy weekend, I'm exhausted just thinking about it, but it will certainly keep my mind off of the 10 day wait. :)

What is everyone else up to?

The ten day wait! That's funny, Amy. It's killing me too, but I'll take it any day over another two week wait! And Allison, I cracked up thinking of you driving your dog around in the stroller. LOL

Not too much happening here. I'm kind of jealous of your fun weekend, Amy, but it does sound exhausting. I'm going to probably be a little bored. DH is going down to Texas to visit his family. His dad is in the hospital again, has been off and on for the last 6 months or so. He's just in awful shape and it's just one thing after another. I know it sounds awful, but I just don't see him getting better. He is extremely obese (despite having lap band surgery which he ate his way though) and refuses to even do physical therapy to get any better. It stinks also because, being a doctor, DH ends up having to remotely manage his care because those small town hospitals don't have the best staff.

But he is taking his brother's lady friend back down there with him. His brother is sick and has been staying in our guest house. This is the second woman he's had come up from Texas to stay with him, and she hasn't left for like 3 weeks. I'm like, "Really? Don't you have a job or something?" They chain smoke in our guest house (which is killing his brother because he has pulmonary hypertension), and I know DH is giving them money to go out to eat or whatever they are doing. Not like I'm that worried about it, but she has hardly said 2 words the whole time she's here. Sorry for the rant...DH says he is probably dying and we should let him enjoy what he has left. I really try, but pregnancy hormones + freeloaders = pissy Sarah. LOL

We just started our vacation with a great day on the beach. Not too cold water and lots of sun and sun screen O:) Tonight we're catching a football game on tv and just chill. Hubby is on the terras now catching up on some sport news and drinking a nice cold beer while I'm here catching up with you ladies :kiss:

Your guests don't seam too nice Sarah, especially now I imagine. Your DH sounds like a great guy btw :thumbup:

Allison I loved the story of your dog int the stroller! It cracked me up :laugh2:

Amy you're in for a fun-filled weekend. Enjoy :flower:

Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :happydance:

I have a question for you ladies: does anyone have a whitish type of discharge from the nipples? I've been having this for a couple of weeks and it's getting more intense. It looks like dried milk. Anyone?

Thanks Suzy. I am really trying to be nice, but I just wish they wouldn't smoke in our guest house. I went in there to let his dog out and it's disgusting. I just don't want it to come between DH and I, so I try to keep my opinions to myself. Cause you're right....he is a great guy, and I'd much rather have an overly compassionate guy than an asshole.

I haven't had any discharge from my nipple, like the middle. I do have some little bumps around my nipple that will excrete a little tiny bit of "dried milk" type stuff if you squeeze them. TMI, but you asked!

Oh, and enjoy your trip btw! That sounds wonderful!! Consider me jealous! ;)

Wow Sarah, I can't believe his lady friend is still there. 3 weeks is quite a long time! I'd be irritated too, but at least it's your guest house and not a guest room, right? I imagine you can kinda distance yourself from it all when you need to. Where in Texas is your hubby going?

I just recently started noticing discharge from my nipples, and it's generally just when I squeeze them. I have noticed what Sarah said too, it looks almost like little white heads, but different than zit ooze when I "pop" them... That sounds so gross. Lol

Have fun at the beach, Suzy! As nice as water sounds, it's just too hot here to even be outside... Ugh. It's like 107 today, at least that's what my car said the outside temp was. It's awful. : /

And enjoy your concert tonight, Amy! It might be your last one for a while! Unless your baby likes jamming out in the womb of course... Hahaha!

Ok so several of you have something going on in the nipple area. So it's not just me :happydance: Thanks O:)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
And I hope everything is better with your guests Sarah! I'm a former smoker myself but I could tolerate the smell of it until I got PG. Since then it makes me feel absolutely sick! So I know what you mean. It's bad enough you can't stand the smell but in your own house. Yikes!

AFM I had a terrible night. I woke up around 2:30 am with the loudest "music" from some summer concert. It was all the way across town but we could still hear it. It can't even call it music. It sounded like tribal screams or something. It was terrible. On top of that, I was feeling really sick. And that noise just made it worse and made it impossible for me to sleep. I had to lie on the couch in the living room, where the noise wasn't so bad, until 5 am when it ended and then went back to bed where I could finally sleep. In the meantime I took something for my MS which made me sleepy too so I woke up feeling sleepy and cranky. Just in case, I'm using ear plugs tonight!

Wow I can't believe they are allowed to get away with that! I'm shocked the police wouldn't shut them down for severe noise disturbance!

I know right?! There should at least be some type of noise or decibels limit, especially if it's in the wee hours of the morning. I almost felt like gagging to the beat of the bass O:)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We just got back from my parents lake house, we had a long weekend there.

Sarah, smoking + freeloaders = too much to deal with when pregnant! Smoke has always bothered me since I was little but now that I am pregnant I can smell that smoke from 4 states over and it makes me gag. I am sorry to hear about your DH's father too.

Suzy, yep, I am having some nipple discharge and they have been sore since about the time I found out I was pregnant. The loud music is terrible, especially if you aren't feeling well. Hopefully the concerts are over and you can get the sleep you need!

Savvy, that sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Sarah, you are being so kind, and way more tolerant than I could be. Glad you have such a generous DH, too. He will be a wonderful father!

I had a great weekend, but am just so exhausted. Woke up yesterday and am the most tired I have been and the most nauseous. Nothing sounds good, I don't want to eat anything, and am definitely gaggy. About all I can stomach is peanut butter toast.

Hope you are all doing well, start of another week! :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I did tell DH how much it bothered me that they were smoking inside. So he asked his brother to smoke outside if he had to. You would kind of think that would be a given in someone else's house. But I'm just grateful to DH for saying something. He is just a bit blind when it comes to his brother.

Suzy, hopefully the parties are saved for the weekends and you will be able to get some sleep tonight!

So today I have been making a registry on Amazon. Still not planning on a shower but you get 15% off things you buy on your registry, so I might just make it for me lol. So as I was looking at baby carriers, I got all emotional. I was just thinking about these women you see at outdoor events like live music in the park and renaissance fairs. They always look so happy wearing their babies, and people always want to look at the babies. It's like they have this little secret and it's the greatest love you could imagine, right there grabbing on to them. And other kids run around like crazy people, which will be fun too in time. But for those earliest months, it's just this helpless angel that needs you completely. Your precious, secret treasure.

^^^Hormone overload. LOL

Amy, I lost my appetite around 5-6 weeks too, the nurse told me as long as I was staying hydrated and eating what I could that it would be fine. At least peanut butter toast has some protein for you. It will get better and it is worth it for the super cute baby at the end of this journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->