After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

So sweet Sarah!
I will have to check out the registry on amazon, I love amazon and didn't know that you could get 15% off your registry items! Glad your hubby spoke to his brother about smoking. Some people just don't think, since they do it at their house. My in-laws are huge smokers, we have asked them dozens of times not to throw their butts in our trash but they always do. Luckily my hubby runs the trash out as soon as they back down our driveway, I hate that smell!

Yes, I hope they stop smoking in your house! Guesthouse or not, they will destroy it with smoke. You'll have to repaint all the walls, and the smell will be almost impossible to get out of the carpet, furniture, etc.
Nasty stuff.

Someone posted this in my April thread, and I've read a few pages of it. Super useful for those of you, like me, trying to figure out what baby stuff is necessary and what is consumerist crap. Ha!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...our-unnecessary-essential-baby-purchases.html

So, what I learned from that post, Sarah... Babies in Finland sleep in strollers outside?! Why the hell did I buy a crib?! I'm putting him outside! Hahaha! I kid, I kid. But seriously, that seems a bit odd if you ask me...

I agree Allison. From what I've heard it's a Scandinavian thing. Weird though...
Imagine going to bed and putting your baby outside to sleep.

I can't even imagine. Although it's sad that people there can leave their babies outside all night, whereas you cant leave your children unattended for a minute here in the US without them getting kidnapped... : / It's a shame that there's so many crazies out there nowadays.

One more week until those first scans, Amy and Sarah.... Are y'all getting excited?! I know I can't wait to hear about them!!

I am so ready Allison!! I'm just trying to figure out ways to stay as busy as possible so hopefully time will pass. I will feel 100% better after hearing that heartbeat. While my instinct tells me all is well, it will be so nice to have confirmation. I still haven't started having any MS. Very light nausea from time to time, but nothing major. I did go to Zumba today and was holding back gags. The smell of body odor was soooo strong in there. Gross.

Excited for you girls...one week to go...let the countdown begin!

Eww. Body odor. The smell of old woman perfume has really been getting to me. This lady came in to my work yesterday just reeking of musky perfume. I couldn't wait for her to leave! Lol

Musky perfume...barf all over the place! Does the heightened sense of smell continue through the whole pregnancy?

SOO excited! Though, getting more and more nervous, too. I remember when we were counting down from three weeks.

And, YES, Sarah, definitely trying to find ways to occupy myself!

A registry seems like a good way.. ;)

Yes, the heightened sense of smell sticks around, Sarah. Ugh. I've put sense and sprays all over my house just to smell nice smells. Lol

Doing good, Amy. Nothing really new. It's getting harder to sleep, but that's about it. I'll be 28 weeks on Saturday, so the final trimester and countdown begin... November can't come soon enough! Lol. How are you feeling? Has the nausea let up any?

Here's a 27 week bump pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the reminder that we started at 3 weeks, Amy. Time is going by so slowly that sometimes it feels like my appt is getting farther away. Haha

Allison, great news...my superpower is here to stay for the next 7.5 months or so. See for me, even "good" smells are overpowering and unpleasant to me. If I put air fresheners in the house, it would interrupt my thought patterns.

So, I'm a wierdo...and I took one of my last wondfos today just for the heck of it. I am not really nervous or anything. Even without MS, I definitely feel pregnant. But I just got a wild hair...it was amazing how fast the line came up. Like as soon as the pee made it's way up, it was dark. Before it even reached the control line! That made me feel happy! :)

Haha, the only tests I took after the first positive were the ones with the week estimators bc I wanted to see it say 3+ weeks. Lol

I can't wait until y'all get farther along and can feel/see movement. It's just so neat, kinda creepy, but neat. I'm sitting here right now just watching my stomach move around. It seriously looks like there's something trying to escape from my belly. Lol. And I swear this kid is a mind reader... I keep trying to record it, but the minute I turn the video on, he stops. I turn the camera off and he starts right back up. Wth, Owen?! I want to record you!!!!

Cute bump Allison!

I might be starting to feel movement, I am just not positive yet but I have had a few popping feelings. Once I really start feeling movement and actually look pregnant I will be excited. Right now I am at that awkward stage where I just look like my waist/hips are growing - I want a bump! :)

Sarah, such good news that you got a quick blazing bfp on the wondfos today!

Lol, I know what you mean savvy. I hate that awkward no bump stage. Lol. With the early movement, it always felt like gas bubbles kinda, but I didn't have to fart so I knew it was him... As weird as that sounds. Haha.

Yes, the heightened sense of smell sticks around, Sarah. Ugh. I've put sense and sprays all over my house just to smell nice smells. Lol

Doing good, Amy. Nothing really new. It's getting harder to sleep, but that's about it. I'll be 28 weeks on Saturday, so the final trimester and countdown begin... November can't come soon enough! Lol. How are you feeling? Has the nausea let up any?

Here's a 27 week bump pic...

SO CUTE, mama!

Not a great 12 hours for me... started brown spotting last night and FREAKING out. :cry:

Not a lot, and it's definitely brown, but I'm so scared. I called my doctor's office this morning in hopes of moving my scan up, just waiting on a call back.

I know it's common, but just so scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->