After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

That is scary, Amy! I'd be freaking out too. Hopefully your dr will call you back soon and get you in!! Keep us posted! I'll be sending positive vibes your way! I'm sure it's just something normal though. I think lots of people have occasional spotting, but still better to be safe than sorry.

That is scary, Amy! I'd be freaking out too. Hopefully your dr will call you back soon and get you in!! Keep us posted! I'll be sending positive vibes your way! I'm sure it's just something normal though. I think lots of people have occasional spotting, but still better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you!

Sorry Amy. Spotting really stinks! I had some spotting a few days ago, but it was right after we had sex (for the first time in a month!). Even though I knew it was probably just because of that, I called the doc's the next day. The nurse said that it was very common because there is more blood flow in the cervix, and it is more tender. Haven't had any since then. Just telling you in case you have been intimate in the past few days. Even though I was looking forward to sharing a scan day, I hope you can get in early if need be!! :hugs:

Thinking of you Amy and hoping you were able to talk to your doctor and that everything is okay with your little bean. :hugs:

Thanks so much for your support, ladies! Spoke with my doctor and she's not overly concerned. Since it's a small amount of spotting (which has since stopped) and it's brown blood, she thinks I'm fine to wait for next week's scan.

So, we all still share a scan date! :)

If anything changes, of course, and if I continue to be worried, she will see me tomorrow, but she says absence of cramping, pain and red blood, it's all good.

What a relief! I think I probably overly freaked.. :haha:

I'm glad she thinks it's nothing serious. I still can't wait for y'all's scan day though!!!

In the meantime, I thought this was hilarious!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5697921

Glad you're OK Amy :thumbup:

That article is hilarious Allison! :haha:

Glad everything is okay Amy!

I am looking forward to "scan" day next week! Wednesday is going to be exciting around here! :)

Allison - that was hilarious! Thanks for sharing a good laugh.

Oh my, Allison! That was hilarious!

Glad all is well Amy. This 1st trimester stuff is scary!

Tick tock tick tock...is it Wednesday yet? haha!

Oh my, Allison! That was hilarious!

Glad all is well Amy. This 1st trimester stuff is scary!

Tick tock tick tock...is it Wednesday yet? haha!

SERIOUSLY!! Can't wait, for all of us.

Last night, my DH said, how long do you think the appointment will take? My fantasy draft starts at 6.. (appt. is at 4)... he quickly realized he was going to have to move that draft. :haha:

Hahaha, Amy. That's hilarious. Your appt shouldn't be that long though. They'll probably just go over everything and then have your scan which are pretty short. So he might be ok for 6. lol.

So I had to go to the ER today. I wasn't feeling much movement so my dr told me to go. They just monitored everything for about an hour. Luckily, baby was just being lazy and everything was fine. I did apparently have 2 contractions while I was there, but they ended up just calling it "uterine irritability" and told me to make sure I stay extremely hydrated. It was scary, but I'm glad everything is ok! So keep up that water intake ladies! No more irritable uteruses! lol

Glad everything is okay Allison! How much water do you drink a day? I am trying to keep up with 80 oz at least and aiming for 100 if possible...I feel like I float away with so much water! I don't drink anything but water either.

Oh, Allison! I am so sorry, how scary! Glad you are doing better, take it easy mama. :hugs:

I haven't actually been monitoring how much water I drink. I just drink quite a bit. But I guess I'll start measuring the actual amounts now. He's been moving around like crazy today though so I feel much better about everything. : )

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful, but I made sure I drank plenty of water! Lol.

Day after tomorrow ladies... I can't wait to hear about those first scans!!!!

My weekend was super busy...Saturday was a bridal shower and a bbq with friends. Sunday we went to a car show and then moved furniture so we could start working on the nursery. I was exhausted today!

I am excited since we just made our facebook announcement - I guess it is really official now at 16 weeks! My mini bump is starting to form and I have had a few feelings of movement.

So excited to hear about all the appointments on Wednesday...less than 48 hours girls! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

That's so exciting, savvy! I've sadly had our nursery pretty much done for months now bc I'm so impatient. Lol. And that's also exciting you finally made it Facebook official! I announced it on Facebook around 16 weeks too. You'll have to post a picture of your bump soon! : )

Allison, I wish our nursery was finished...or at least started. I have so much to clean out of my office and guest room just so we can get everything out of the nursery. I feel like horders could be filmed at my house...:haha:

I will post a pic of my bump when you can actually see it...lol...it is so mini right now, only about 1-2 lb. weight gain so far...waiting for the bump to expand and the weight gain to start. :shrug:

Had a good weekend, very relaxing. Spent some time with friends at Disneyland, got a haircut (SO weird to not be able to color it), spent some time with family..

Cannot believe we are two days away from scans. Ahhh! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->