AG! Tansey! and all !

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
CD1 for me again !!!

For a other round of AF; Sperms waiting for egg; ''O"; Sperms meeting egg ; 1 week wait sympthoms coming ; second week we are getting crazy ; fabulous :bfp: !

Due date April 24th for me !!!

Who is in cycle buddies?

I'll be in as soon as this cycle is over. It feels like it's taking forever for me, but nothing like a bit more POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE. It can't hurt to keep wishing after all.

Wohoo! Let's go for it. :dust:

Ooohhh you beat me to it! I was gonna start a thread :lol:

Miel, keep me reminded to update my FF. i keep forgetting and it stops counting my cycle days

****Babydust to you all******

And good luck for Tuesday AG

CD2....grrrrrrrrrr hates it!!! i want to die !!! bad bad cramps over the nights :(
i can;t wait to be 9 month free of AF for sure !!!

Hi all, here we go again! Miel, just looked my due date up and if i am 28day cycle i will be due the same day as you! (my body hasn't decided if it is 28 or 29 day cycles yet!)
Now we have to get BFPs together! xx

AG - Good luck for Tues!
Tish - you might not be joining us yet!
Sinead - it's looking good for you, so you won't be joining us either!

Mine may be April 20th( Taurus)...or April 19th ( gemini)....
I'd prefer Tuarus....I know how to handle them, i lived with 5 of them at one time!!!!!!
Get along very well with my sign, Cancer.

And chinese gender predicts a girl......

oh i have to go take a look at the chinese prediction gender too :)

well Af is almost gone ...i am happy about that ...i am going to concentrate on my sex plan...instead of my tampons box :)

Yes i am ready to start too! My chinese prediction is a girl (that's if i worked it out ok?) It also said my chinese age was 37 which is over a year older than i am!

hoping that i can join in aswell!! im only O today though so u will all find out b4 me,wether ur guna get a bfp that is!! im new to this site so any advice or support is very welcome:)

Hi HONEY08! welcome !

well it say i will have a girl:)...we will see !!!
ok so thinking starting to wake up DH spermies by Saturday night CD10 :) and then starting the sexathon from CD12 :):happydance::happydance:
Fro some reason i feel really in the mood this month !!!!

AG thinking of you for tomorrow :)

Tansey......
it seems the extra year or 2 is a lunar year.....for some reason most of chinese predictor calanders are set up accodring to that age....
because their calanders go by moon stages......so every 28 days not like our regular calanders....
does that make sense......anyway..i have been to 10 different sites and 9 were for girl.

HI HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome.......there is alot of really good advice on here...either read thro all the old posts...or ask away!!!!!!!!!

i started BDing last night - for fun and luck? xx

i did not BD last night ...but i had a crazy sex dream about my husband and i doing it ...and boy ! it was good!!! i wake up all flush!!!
i am going at it tonight !!!

Hello ladies!! I'm joining you:D

CD5
I have that my baby will be born around April 24th (Taurus) but seeing as my cycles are usually a little longer I would say more like 25th-29th. For some it predicted a girl but also predicted boy but more predicted a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->