AG! Tansey! and all !

I don't know about the spotting and pregnancy - when i got pg last time i didn't have any. But you just don't know - could be different for everyone and maybe each time you are pg? Maybe ask in pregnancy sections (if they can remember!).

On the TTC symptom side for me i have had a brown/pink blob in my CM today. I don't think i've ever had this at this stage?

girls!!!!!!!!!!

come on keep me update!!!Chills ? Rumpskin?Halle?anything? come on!!!! tell me !!!

as for me today temp still up but i will love if i did not have any spotting until next wednesday that will be a great sign !!! don't you think Tansey ? or do you think even with a BFP coming we will have some spotting anyway?

I have few things going on....
on other threads BUT I will repeat myself cause I was away from computer from sat til wed and havent been able to symptom spot......
And i have so many.........
I have been nauseous for 2 days now, all day today!!!!!! :sick:
Very hot as well for the 2 or 3 days now. I was .3 degrees away from a fever..
I don't temp so not sure what a preggo temp is...... :shrug:
Very tired :sleep: BUT I was up at 7am to see parents off....I won't say what time I usually wake up!!!! hahaha Had a 4 hr nap.
I also have a gross metal taste in my mouth.

So in summary ...pukey feeling, tired, hot, and metal mouth. And Big BOOBS!!!!

I hope to test soon with a 27 day cycle.......
:happydance:

OH MY GOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all those are sooooooooo Goooooooooood sympthons!!!!

i think you did it !!!!
let me know as soon as you test girl!!!!

Forgot to add.....really bad gas..hahahaha

I'm going to test early cause I had these same symptoms lst month nd got AF 2 days early so I am thinking chemical preg??
I want to know if I am getting preg but then it doesn't work. Just more info for my Dr. as I am in my 6 month of trying!

I have 2 tests in drawer just waiting for me...hehehe maybe tommorrow as it is 08/08/08
kind of luck!!!!!!!!

OMG TEST!!!!!!

I too have a few small symptoms:
a few twinges and pinky cm blob again today! Only 6DPO though!

So I tested on 9dpo and :bfn:
I will wait til sunday and try again....
only 2 more mornings to wait...not so bad..haha

How is everyone else feeling....anything feel different this month?
I actually tried preseed for the first time this month. then was to busy to worry through the frist week of 2ww....

Don't worry about BFN - loads get that then BFP and as you say only two more sleeps until you test again! xx

i keep checking down there to see if any spotting:blush:so far so good ...
it's hard ..i think this month it's harder for me...maybe because i have the doc appointment too...
don't know i think if i have a BFN this month i won't be sad but i WILL SO PISSED OF !!! i think i am getting at the MAD feeling now...

So tommorrow is cd25 and I usually start spotting 1 or 2 days before AF due and havebeen having 27 day cycles and 2 cycles that were 25
So NO SPOT for me tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then test on sunday

well like i said in my journal i started spotting :(...i am so fed up at this stage....

anyway i hope i will feel mentally better in couples of days after accepting the fact i am out again...
don't worry if you don't hear from me until monday...i need my cry and than i will feel positive again i hope...

you know it's weird ...i put my into FF and everytime it said...."implementation bleed possibe" ....yes right i wish....

i don't get it ...it's like 1 discharge mix with CM and then nothing...but always happen the same time...

Mine tends to be constant from when it starts but can ease up a bit before full AF. You will have to mention it to doc! xx

Miel I am visualizing your bean burrowing..... getting comfortable and snug as a bug!

Lets hope that spot stays a spot and doesn't become AF.

:hug::hugs:

CHILLbilly - are you testing today? Good luck!

I am feeling ok but as this 2nd week passes i get really nervous. Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee let me go to 1st Tri!

Tested...... :bfn:
11dpo so I am still hopeful that i have 2 more days to go before AF shows.

BUT no spotting....yay..and no cramps so far.....
I have looked at previous onths and I have had spot 2 days before...and a little bit of cramping. So still looks good.

Tansey...I am usually ok for the first week of 2WW...but these last 5 days.....its all I talk about. Will be starting a thread next month....against the 2WW..haha chatting about everything else but that wait.

but keep it in cycle buddies.....cause general chat can be boring and nobody scrolls that far down.. haha

Yay for no spotting for you! It's still early so no worries about the BFN! xx

chill?
any news?

ok girls back to square one for me :)
CD 2 for me !!!

hey Miel....thanks for asking how I am........
Well cd14 and 2 days late for AF......I have had one day of light pink spot ( internal toilet paper test only, never when I wipe) and I woke up today with brown ( a little heavier spot) but same internal check only..not when i wipe.
tested again and :bfn:

So my plan is to just wait. .......... but treat my body like it may be preggo.( watch my caffine, stay away from smokers, eat better...ect.

and I'm going to stop posting about my GD ( gosh darn) symptoms and spotting..hahahaha

and just read some funny posts during others wait for O and 2ww.!!!!!!

so no more about me...haha I don't want to bore anyone..haha

How are you feeling??? I hope you are excited about starting your 10th cycle AGAIN!!!!!
Your positivity makes me feel positive as I was in such a funk this morning
You are such a sweety.......
LOTS of sweeties on here!

So as this thread has become a new start for all of you..maybe we should put this one to rest and start fresh!???

Hi Miel

So sorry to hear your news. :hug:

It's even worse when you think there is a chance of a :bfp: I didn't think I would get one but I was still gutted. Technically we BD'd at the right time even though probably not enough but I just didn't feel pg. I'm also on CD2 so I think we need another thread.

On the plus side for me, me and my lovely boy are completely loved up at the moment and we can start again in 10 days.

Here's to lots of little May babies and hopefully an April one from Chillbilly (let us know how it goes babe, hopefully :witch: will be too busy with us to bother with you).

Lots of love

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back