• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AG! Tansey! and all !

:blush::blush: i know Caparu ! i know :blush:

we all about around cd5 :)...i am born April 28 th myself!!! and AG is april first i think...:)

My Birthday is next month!! on the 17th:D

doing ok !
funny i was having a ttc talked with one of my client and this older man walking in ( nicely dress ) and started to listen to us talking so i turn and told him ...sorry women talking about babies and stuff...and he said to me actually it' s very interesting as i am a pediadritian in retirement but it's very interesting to hear about the ttc journey...
He asked me all those questions about my cycle and my ttc journey and asked me to give him a pen and paper...and wrote a BD formula for me to try this month ...
he then said you give me a call when you fall pregnant but i tell you now ( pinch my cheek) by the end of November you will be full of color on those cheeks and will be pregnant if you follow my formula...and you will call me!
it was very very interesting!!!

here is the formula...
CD1 to CD7 BD if you want or not...i don;'t care that what he said...
CD7 to CD10 rest ...sperm must rest...
CD11 BD
CD12 rest
CD13 BD
CD14 rest
CD15 BD
CD16 rest
CD17 BD
the rest Bd as much as you want...!
CD13 BD
CD14 rest
CD15 BD
CD16 rest
CD17 BD
the rest Bd as much as you want...

wow Miel that is almost magical, like he was sent to help you! Are you going to follow it?xx

yes i am...i am ready for anything now :) you know it was good to feel someone that i didn't know at all and a man too :) was having faith on me about getting pregnant .It did make me feel really really good !

AG are you doing ?

Hi all, CD8 today and 1st stick peed-on, LOW on monitor - obviously this early BUT it has started! Good luck to us all! xx

Wow, Miel, it would seem someone sent you an angel, or at least a messenger. Here's to your :bfp:

Girls, guess what? I got a HIGH on CBFM today, the earliest ever - so PEAK/OV may be sooner so i won't have to wait too long! How are you all? xx

doing ok:)
approaching ovulation as well...the fun part will start soon:)

Another high on my monitor but i looked at the stick and it's a bit higher than yesterday! bring on a nice early OV pls! xx

i BD last night :blush:...i had too:)

Miel, i wouldn't worry about BDing outside of the docs plan because he said: CD7 to CD10 rest ...sperm must rest... - but looking at your chart you haven't BD anyway so they have been resting! xx

Hope that guy is right for you Miel, and you get a BFP asap.

**Babydust*** to you all

As I'm a week behind all of you I will be cheering you all on - Good Luck

Hey girlies, thought I would pop in to see how you are all doing.

Miel, your meeting sounds like fate. Hope your BD plan works out. Spooky!

I am waiting for another smiley on OPK. Am armed with pre seed this cycle so who knows.

I am telling myself not to test until I am late this month. I just feel I have spent and wasted so much money on tests, it is a joke.

I am holiday until Wednesday so am very relaxed.

xx

i am a little be worried about my temp as since last friday the first day of my cycle we were house sitting some friends house and dogs and we just got back home today ...so i am going to see how it affect my temp tomorrow morning to sleep in my own bed and bedroom...we will see...
anyway we are resting tonight and then back to BD ; and rest ; back to BD etc...

rumpskin you go girl!!!

tansey you had a morning session i see :) those are suppose to be good !!! really good!

OOOh my I haven't even started bd'ingyet. Been so busy and sort of lazy!!!!!!
I did wake up this morning with very slight cramping....so will "jump on" the TTC wagon tonight!!!!!!!
We got some good news form OH S.A. and everything looks good.
So I need to take care of my body to make sure we have a healthy :bfp: and 9 months

Can I join in please? I've lost my therad somewhere and I'm about the same timings as you?

Hi Chillybilly!

I had a bit of a crap weekend. I'm now on CD13 and think I ovulate at CD14-17 and had hoped for a weekend of bd'ing with my OH but we ended up being narky and arguing for a lot of it. I felt stressed trying not to let him know why I was jumping on him so he didn't feel pressured but he realised and felt pressured anyway. He's still got a 'if it happens it'll happen' approach whereas for me every month counts. I know this isn't ideal but I know he will be over the moon if I do get my BFP (he has said that) and as we all know 'if it happens it happens' doesn't always get you very far in this situation. We did manage bd'ing on Saturday night and this morning but didn't get a chance either time to lie around afterwards. This morning I managed to stay still for 15 mins before I had to get up for work but I would like to leave it longer just to be sure.

Maybe we'll be better this week and I'll O towards the end of the week or even next weekend but, I've pretty much given up for this month as the best thing for my relationship would be to relax and not push him.

God, this is so difficult.

Good luck everyone.
Hx

ps REALLY SORRY for the rant x

Hey guys, not been on much past few days.
Hasnt been much to update yet plus the waethers been good so ive been keeping busy making the most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->