AG! Tansey! and all !

AG - good luck with your injections. You're right to make the most of the weather, it's like summr has finally arrived! :happydance:

Halle71 - of course you can join us, the more the merrier or better the odds for one or more/all of us all getting :bfp: :rofl:
As for your rant, you are welcome to express how you are feeling on here and you will find that we all go through very similar things. If you read my journal you will see that i'm very lucky and have one of the most supportive OHs there is BUT he still, for the last couple of months, has been too tired or sore on actual OV day and the day after to BD, which i have convinced myself could make all the difference! Sometimes we just try too hard?

CHILLbilly - great news on OHs SA! But you better get busy :sex:

miel - i'm not temping anymore (it's killing me not to dig ot my thermometer!) but if i didn't stay in my own house i made a note of it on my chart because it may explain if things are slightly different. I'm really interested to see if the docs plan works - how exciting!

Rumpskin - you are sooo right about testing early. I ran out of IC a couple of cycles ago so I now refuse to test unless i don't get any spotting/ am late - which hasn't happened yet!

Sinead - sorry :witch: got you but you're right behind us and we will be cheering you on too !

Bring on OV girls! xx :hug:

Halle- I know how you feel.... I have been very snarkey :finger:( bitchy)..for the last 2 days...
I am usually happy and horny during O time..
so maybe this is my bodies way of telling me I haven't O'd yet or won't and just go right into full PMS mode :wacko: until Af in 3 weeks! haha
BUT I am not to worried about it for this month.
Would be ideal to bd 4 days before O time and a couple of days after.....BUT it sounds like Sat and( this morning???) are good enough to catch an early O as well as stay around for a late O.:thumbup:

ok you may laugh at me ...but the other day when we BD...i pinched my HB nipples a little to hard :rofl::rofl: i don't know what came to me :rofl::rofl:he was not moving fast in off getting me into the mood so I PINCHED HIM !!!
i told him can you concentrate a little on me a little ?:rofl::rofl:
he didn't like that to much ...he said WTF was that !!! i couldn't stop laughing my ass off :rofl::rofl:
i wonder what i may do to him tonight ?

Tansey ...about my temp ...i didn't see a big different this morning and if i compare my previous charts too i can see that when i past "O" i usually have temp over the 98 degree ...

AG - being a guest and enjoying sunshine is almost as good as a holiday!

CHILLbilly - are you taking the 'less is more approach'? Get shagging woman!

Miel, don't worry about your temps, they look fine. As for pinching OHs nipple :rofl: My OH lifts his hands to defend himself in public sometimes :dohh: as if i'm a Fiance Beater! I just discovered that boys nipples can hurt as much as ours if you pull them and if you rub your knuckles along his ribs (i call it a rib rub) it hurts and when he is lying naked, sometimes i can't resist giving him a 'red hand gang' stamp - you know when you slap someone and it leaves you handprint! :blush: I really sound evil but it is all part of our play and not malicious - honestly!

man we do need sunshine over here ! weather is being crappy for sure :( i made have to make a trip the UK !!!( well when i win the lottery of course)
BD last night ...like i mentioned in my journal i just noticed that the every other day approach feel like i am getting more magical juice from my husband then when we did everyday :) so hopefully we are getting quality and quantity this month !!! and we are way less stress about it as we can both recharge our energy.

Chill how do you in point your "O" days? do you use opks ?

You're right Miel, my DF was surprised that i went to sleep last night and i could have BD but i thought a little rest my help. :hug:

i am very exited for this month ...but i am always optimist near "O" time :)...

I don't know exactly when I O..so i try every other day from cd 9 or 10 til cd 18 should catch somethin!!
This is cycle 5 so if I NEED ( hopefully NOT!!!!) to know when I ovulate next cycle I will use strips.
My fault for being a little lazy the last few days!!!! So started :sex: way to late cd 14 but in the morning.

I know what you mean Miel - it's the chance you've been waiting for ever since the last :bfn: so you have to put you all into it :happydance:

I'm not sure I'm about this month now as my OH is getting over it and realises my motivation for seduction.

I'm on CD15 and I haven't quite got EWCM but getting there, cervix is relatively soft and high and no positive OPK but a faint line yesterday. (Although I did read today that you should not drink too much water prior to testing and I have been drinking litres...)
We've BD'd on the following days so I do have a small chance...
CD11pm
CD13am
CD14pm

Otherwise if O can wait til the weekend he'll feel less like :sleep: and more like :sex:.

Whoever thought it would be so hard to get boys to :sex:?

Oh and talking of abusing our OH, mine was getting all frisky on the train home from a lovely day rowing on the Thames but promptly fell asleep when we went to bed. Not for long. He was on his tummy and I was so mad I couldn't resist sinking my teeth into his lovely bottom. :rofl: He had tears in his eyes and now has a bruise on said lovely bottom but it woke him up!!

Happy BDing ladies x

CHILLbilly - how long are you cycles? You could be missing OV. But every other day should do it though!

Halle71 - sounds like you have an evil streak in you like me :rofl: DF was watching me box on the wii but i didn't know and the next day he said i scared him i was soooo agressive!

We BD last night and i don't know whether to rest tonight but mum is staying tomorrow night so DF may not be up for it? Decisions decisions :muaha:
Am also scared of resting in case i miss a chance but this is what we usually do and then run out of steam. :dohh:

Good morning lovelies !

Halle you should hold your pee for about 3 hour before testing my dear...i test first in the morning when i get up ( but not every one show a surge on morning ) or it's best to test as well in the afternoon or evening but you have to hold you pee and don't drink to much...
so i do test morning and then i stop to drink around 4:30 /5 pm and test again when i get home around 8 pm :)but at last i have a good idea when i am ready to "O"...

Example yesterday morning i tested got 2 line but not really strong and got home in the evening re tested and got my strong positive...
I wake up and my ovulation got confirm by my temp this morning with a big high :)...since you can ovulate in the next 12 -36 hours after the positive opk...so probabbly "O" in the middle of the night ...

Tansey i am awake now ...chat with me girl!!!

i BD last night as i wanted to try out my Ann Summers stuff! Also mum is visiting from tonight!!

Ahhh, thanks Miel.
I drink so much water during the day (3 litres or so) that I bet my pee is never concentrated enough.

I wonder if the faint lines I saw a couple of days ago were positives but my pee was just too weak. Could this happen? I saw weak lines on CD13 evening and then on CD14 morning and we dtd on Cd14 night. I also had wet CM (don't always have EWCM). Before m/c in June I had a regular 28 day cycles so this would be about the right timings. Yikes. Just realised my temp peaked today as well - CD16. I have only been temping for a week so it doesn't mean anything on it's own....

God, I'm getting obsessed!

Hx

Hey ladies,

Thought I would pop in to see if everyone is okay.

I got my smiley this morning. Got loads of EWCM yesterday so things are going well.

Have BD on the following days this cycle:

CD8 - am
CD10 - am
CD 12 - am
CD 13 - pm (late)

CD 14 - SMILEY (today)

I am out tonight so hopefully I wont make it a late one and get the chance for some more BD later.

I know I said that I am following the EMSP of which I have been more or less, but if we can get some BDing in tonight and the next couple of days, I shall be soooo pleased.

xxxx

Good morning lovelies !

Halle you should hold your pee for about 3 hour before testing my dear...i test first in the morning when i get up ( but not every one show a surge on morning ) or it's best to test as well in the afternoon or evening but you have to hold you pee and don't drink to much...
so i do test morning and then i stop to drink around 4:30 /5 pm and test again when i get home around 8 pm :)but at last i have a good idea when i am ready to "O"...

Example yesterday morning i tested got 2 line but not really strong and got home in the evening re tested and got my strong positive...
I wake up and my ovulation got confirm by my temp this morning with a big high :)...since you can ovulate in the next 12 -36 hours after the positive opk...so probabbly "O" in the middle of the night ...

Tansey i am awake now ...chat with me girl!!!

Yeah, congrats on your high Miel. I think one of us should be getting our :bfp: this cycle. It's about time I reckon xxx

i BD last night as i wanted to try out my Ann Summers stuff! Also mum is visiting from tonight!!

:happydance: for Ann Summers Tansey.

I went into AS shop the other day. They have some lovely undies at the mo.

Have fun with your mum xxx

"CD 14 - SMILEY (today)"
Rumpskin ? is the smiley mean you will "O" in the next 12 -36 hours? or you are ovulating ?
never used a fancy stick :blush:

chill ? i see you are online :) what are you up too?

AG how are you doing darling?

Halle i will assume you did "O" around the time you think yo had..and you Bd cd14 so you should be good :)

ok it's almost 10:15 pm here i have to do my BD session:happydance: ( i already put it on my FF chart so ...it's like when you want to go the the gym if you already have you clothes on you must go ! so i tell my husband " honey i already have it on my FF chart WE MUST DO IT ! or my chart will be all mess up:))

oh and halle why don' t you get a free membership at Fertility friends so we can see your temp chart hon?

Hey there Miel.....
Good thinking with using FF to get :sex:
lol
my oh is sleeping on couch!! hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member