AG! Tansey! and all !

and girls what is ann summers?

(just edited)
never mind i just google it!! wow well i am going to take a look :) do they ship tom the usa:rofl:?

Yay -just got my PEAK :happydance:
OH didn't get in until 1am as he was seeing a friend after work to talk about the funeral next week (his friend was only in the area until this morning).Mum is here but while she's in the shower we could get a sneaky BD in or if he can't (too tired/too embarrassed) it will have to be late tonight when he gets in for work! We have to do it today, tomorrow and the day after to change our pattern!

Wish me luck! :hug:

Hi Miel and thanks for reading and for giving me advice - I'm a bit of a novice at the moment. I am on FF but it's very early days so not much of a pattern and I'm still trying to remember to temp. I get up at 5.45am to go to the gym so it's the last thing on my mind! Also not sure how accurate my thermometer is cos seem to get weird results although the weather in London has been humid and sticky.

I am going to assume that I O'd on cd15 unless I get a positive OV or EWCM by the end of this weekend. I am dry with very little CM and I was wet (tmi!) so it's looking like I did. We BD'd on am cd13 am and cd14pm so may be in luck although not with todays temp drop...

Good luck Tansy - sure you will be able to get a quicky in, just remember to 'rest' for 30 mins afterwards. Send your OH down to entertain your mum while you do it!!

What's he doing on the couch Chillybilly?!

Here's to a weekend of cute Ann Summers knickers :happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21a292

Hey ladies, I think when I get a smiley, it means BD in the next 48 hours.

Managed to get one in early last night. OH is out until later so if not tonight, a nice early session tomorrow.

xx

"CD 14 - SMILEY (today)"
Rumpskin ? is the smiley mean you will "O" in the next 12 -36 hours? or you are ovulating ?
never used a fancy stick :blush:

chill ? i see you are online :) what are you up too?

AG how are you doing darling?

Halle i will assume you did "O" around the time you think yo had..and you Bd cd14 so you should be good :)

ok it's almost 10:15 pm here i have to do my BD session:happydance: ( i already put it on my FF chart so ...it's like when you want to go the the gym if you already have you clothes on you must go ! so i tell my husband " honey i already have it on my FF chart WE MUST DO IT ! or my chart will be all mess up:))

I left him on the couch and went to bed.:sad1:
Good thing I did let him sleep cause he got me in the morning..hehe :happydance:
I was still half asleep..... :wacko:

Now just have to wait it out.
I have a weekend long camp trip planned and my parents are driving up ( 4 hrs) to visit on Monday.
So I am off to clean my messy house.
Have a great weekend
I will be having a sober weekend full of "fake" beer..lol

Rumpskin - you got some well-timed BD sessions in then!

I'm still on my mission - got one in last night, 2 more to go!
Have a good weekend :hug:

well BD last night so i think now i can relax a little and wait for my testing date:)...not long to wait really !
oh yes 10 days to wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great Miel. Enjoy your relaxation time xxx

tansey wow! one more? how many have you done this month ?

good mornings ladies !
just wake up ad got a nice high temp ...i feel fine a little cramps here and there but nothing big...is this suppose to be the week where i started to feel sympthons right :)?

what about you ladies any changes?

I am just starting week 2 of the wait. no symptoms...but I am trying not to notice anything this month!
I just got back from camping so no :sex: there!!!!!!!!!
differnt kind of camp out with fake beer!!! No drinking during the 2ww!

i'm all bd'd out! I'm going to tell you all my symptoms af or not this month! Good luck ladies xx

felt a little off last night ...a little be crampy...anyway i am going to see what the day bring for today...(will be nice to feel like puking :))

How is everyone today? I'm only 4DPO so nothing yet!

good morning!
well i am on 8dpo :)so i have 7 days until testing time :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i really hope we done it this time ...
i refuse to buy a tampon box!!! and pre seed...it's costing so much each month!!!i think i am on round for 5 or 6 cycle with pre seed!!!
i should go on their site to make a comment :(...it's not the magic product for me for sure!

I feel that way about the CBFM - although i love it, i'm not pg in the 1st or 2nd time using it like their stats!
Come on symptoms we need excitement! xx

girls!!!!!!!!!!

come on keep me update!!!Chills ? Rumpskin?Halle?anything? come on!!!! tell me !!!

as for me today temp still up but i will love if i did not have any spotting until next wednesday that will be a great sign !!! don't you think Tansey ? or do you think even with a BFP coming we will have some spotting anyway?

No updates sweets.

I am a little worried about my luteal phase as my average cycle is now at 23.9days and I O'd on CD15 this month.

If I get :witch:, I may go to the docs for a blood test or something.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"