• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Yay that's such good news! Wish I could have one but me u havin same signs and u ok so I should be too ?! Yay for u!! :) xxx

I have every faith honey that your bean is VERY sticky and definitely in the right place!! We are bump buddied for the long haul chick! x

Sarah that is a lovely scan and pleased you will get to see lo again in two weeks!

Charmed, before my scan a nurse went through my details etc and askedO me what pregnancy symptoms I have had and she said it sounds to me from these symptoms that you will be absolutely fine- so I'm sure you will be as we have the same!!

So here's my update:
Scan went really well. Lo measured 3.1mm and we saw a heart beat. She said all on track for 6 1/2 week scan and in the right place!!!
Here is a pic or a link to pic- see what I can make work!!

Oh didnt cry but I did!!
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/clf242007/photo-30.jpg

Honey!!! I am so happy for you!! I just had a little cry for happiness for you!!

So does this mean youre measuring ahead of where you thought or? AHH what a GREAT day!! And a heartbeat and a little baby....so fantastic honey! xxxx

Thanks sarah and claire! So glad all went well for you!! Xxx

It is a fantastic day isn't it!! I think that makes me a couple of days further on then I thought but the nurse said we would know for definite at 12 week scan. May not be a may bump buddy! Sob!!

Had my scan :)

Im measured at exactly what I said I was...5+4. Pregnancy is definitely in my uterus and my tubes are clear and ovaries look healthy.

As its early they could only see the sac and the yolk, but ive been booked back on the 19th for another scan to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!

Jeez...I cant believe how relaxed I am now. Matt was so cute...when she turned the screen matt burst into tears :D

Claire cant wait to see yours now! xx
Just logged on an so pleased to see this!!!!! Aww so lovely you must be feeling so much more relaxed! So happy for you xx

Sarah that is a lovely scan and pleased you will get to see lo again in two weeks!

Charmed, before my scan a nurse went through my details etc and askedO me what pregnancy symptoms I have had and she said it sounds to me from these symptoms that you will be absolutely fine- so I'm sure you will be as we have the same!!

So here's my update:
Scan went really well. Lo measured 3.1mm and we saw a heart beat. She said all on track for 6 1/2 week scan and in the right place!!!
Here is a pic or a link to pic- see what I can make work!!

Oh didnt cry but I did!!
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/clf242007/photo-30.jpg
Great scan!! So happy for you! I'm actually quite emotional looking at these! Xx

Morning how is everyone, I'm gettin nervous bout hols now all packed house clean, don't fly unti tomorro but going to london later today! I always get a nervous tum so maybe that and babba are ans to my bad tum, not as bad but bit loose still, and its only in mornin didn't go during day yesterday n kept food in until this morning. Do feel little icky x

Hi charmed. Just come on here to wish you and Sarah a good hol! Think I may have missed her already though!!
Have a lovely time and relax as much as you can.

I am ok today very tired but don't feel so nauseous. Had my lo and nephew to look after today and they have worn me out!! X

Hi ladies

Just got back from my first scan. All great! Located in the correct place and could just about see a little heart flashing away. Apparently my FS wanted it to be over 4mm (although not sure whether that was the baby or baby plus yolk sac) and it it was 5.1mm. Will be 7 weeks on Thursday.

Going to pull the progesterone and estrogen between weeks 8 and 9 (gulp..).

Hope everyone is doing well! xx

hi all, can i join in.. just got my BFP 3days back, due date is 4th may2013.. back with USG yesterday- 3-4mm,with cardiac activity..
on bed rest advised 2months.. HCG5000 weekly with progesterone supplements.. and folic acid..

Hey jules congratulations on seeing babys heartbeat and great measurements. Isn't it amazing what they can see already?!

Piya welcome! Really pleased you have got your bfp and that you have joined us!

How is everybody feeling?

Here's my update- midwife rearranged my first appointment and came today instead of yesterday. It all went well though and she left me some parts of my notes to fill in. We also have 12 week scan booked for 18th October- cant wait till that day arrives (fx). Also need to do bloods in two weeks time at local hospital! All the stuff I remember from last time really, apart from discussion about my op etc last year and possible problems with pulling at my scar tissue in second trimester. I have got to keep an eye on that and let her know if any problems.
Won't see midwife again until November- seems like ages away, but itsmy second pregnancy and she forsees no major problems this time round. Classed as low risk now- yahhhh!

Hope you ladies are all well and the morning sickness and tiredness aren't getting to you too much xx

hi all, can i join in.. just got my BFP 3days back, due date is 4th may2013.. back with USG yesterday- 3-4mm,with cardiac activity..
on bed rest advised 2months.. HCG5000 weekly with progesterone supplements.. and folic acid..
2 months of bed rest?! What would they have you do if you had to work??! X

Hey jules congratulations on seeing babys heartbeat and great measurements. Isn't it amazing what they can see already?!

Piya welcome! Really pleased you have got your bfp and that you have joined us!

How is everybody feeling?

Here's my update- midwife rearranged my first appointment and came today instead of yesterday. It all went well though and she left me some parts of my notes to fill in. We also have 12 week scan booked for 18th October- cant wait till that day arrives (fx). Also need to do bloods in two weeks time at local hospital! All the stuff I remember from last time really, apart from discussion about my op etc last year and possible problems with pulling at my scar tissue in second trimester. I have got to keep an eye on that and let her know if any problems.
Won't see midwife again until November- seems like ages away, but itsmy second pregnancy and she forsees no major problems this time round. Classed as low risk now- yahhhh!

Hope you ladies are all well and the morning sickness and tiredness aren't getting to you too much xx
Hi clairey, many thanks. Scan was really cool (although at first I was the only one who couldn't see the heart beat; it was like that scene with Rachel in Friends!).

What is the issue with scar tissue; from a c section? Yeah, October feels like a long way off but I hope it will zip past.

All ok with me; taken a few days of holiday and gone up north to see my folks so getting waited on hand and foot. My dad has started calling me Preggy now instead of Jules. Lol. I still don't have any MS yet just eating everything and I'm hungry all the time. At this rate I'm going to have gained in my first tri! Still getting mild cramping and back ache. Looking forward to coming off the ivf drugs in 2 weeks!

J xx

2 months of bed rest?! What would they have you do if you had to work??! X

yes, it annoyed me much.. i had to shut down all my work now, and sitting unemployed... and getting bored..

It's only a small scar from my appendectomy but it's from 12 months ago. I think if it were an old scar it probably wouldn't have even been mentioned.

With my lo I had hardly any morning sickness. This time round I have been sooooo bad. No being sick just icky feeling. I find eating helps but can only stomach toast or rich tea biscuits in the am. By the afternoon I am hungry for anything and everything. I look so fat already because I don't stop eating after lunch time!! I am a teacher and I am constantly snacking in class, telling the class I missed breakfast (when I eat my biscuits) or lunch!!

Hey ladies can i join you in here! :wave: i got my BFP 2 days ago and this will be #2 for me :D! Due date should be around the 17th of May, hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->