• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Everything was fine :D He says to see the midwife and she will decde if i need to be consultant led :) He also gave me some pills for the sickness that are safe but im going to try and battle it out anyway!

When I got home i went to the bathroom and i have a tiny bit of blood tinged CM :( Really panicked me...and since then im now getting AF cramps, which i know could just be in my mind but...sigh...was hoping the worry would be reduced now :(

Aww sarah, oh no, hun don't worry, was it just pinky?! Or red? When is ur scan? If ur got all signs and you been so sick its all fab signs and stuff, I've been crampin when curl up 2. I'd just try and relax and rest, can be loads reasons for the discharge and prob just as womb gettin bigger. We will worry ourselves to death!! Xxx I'm thinkin and preying for all our bumps! Ur have a scan any day don't u? Xx

hi im back!!! yay phew made it home with no babba dramas.

so an update: now 7weeks woop. done a test before left and was so dark and also could not resist today and did a opk and that went dark red before the wee had reached the control line, still no bleeding yay.
ive had a couple of days of beening ache and sore cramps but i think thats more from diff food and not pooin as much a may of here - normally have diarreha and gone to a few small dark ish stools just in morning - sorry tmi, but have these pains more when curl up in bed?? think its just wind!! or constapiated!! lol. pain worst then if pass wind tad better.
also i get a lot of uti and had a few twinges on holiday so took my anti bocs but last day or too had a slight more white ish discharge altou have had increasin discharge all week. and now its still bit sore and burning slightly. think ill ask midwife morro as maybe its bit of thursh?
boobs ok not hurting too much just nipples senstive, not been sick but few cramps and feelin sick in the morning and burping alot still. Not sure if cos not been eating to much until later in day or in head but im sure the sicky feeling has been getting worst in mornings.

guess from all my travelling and diff bed and foods and not as much water as should i guess bowels, back, shoulders and tum been through a lot and guess in a day or too should be back normal!! just had a sicky burp as we chat tmi yuck!!

glad see lines still dark today and got first midwife tomorrow at 3!!!! YAY so excited, will seem real tomorro i hope. Not sure they will test for anything or just chat but ill update u all.

Mann its chilly here feel really shivery and cold but gone from 40* to 20* :(

how are u all feeling and doing. Be exciting morro see what date midwife says as guess if go from last period maybe a few extra days ahead in there eyes but i know ov on 13th!

another thing ive noted is that gone off chocolate! and all i want is meat and cheddar cheese!!!!!

hope u all well bump buddies - talking of bumps i feel huge already, sure just my tubby belly and too high for bump yet but i read u should gain a cm a week of preg not sure if that true but if so im in there!! keep dreaming of twins! one healthy babba be amazing.

keep preyin and thankin god everyday that goes.

speak tomorrow wish me luck!!!

love all rach xxxx
Hi Rach

Just a quick one and I apologise to everyone if this is TMI. Since my ivf egg collection about 4 weeks ago, I noticed that my normal CM stopped and I've hardly had anything at all since. I thought it was all the trauma from the egg collection/all the prodding and poking. About 2.5 weeks ago I noticed that it was slightly fishy but again thought it was just from it not cleaning itself out normally. I had a swab done last week and it's apparently group B strep (GBS) for which I have moderate collonisation. They estimate that 50% of people carry that and a quarter of pregnant women in the vagina (usually in the digestive tract). They routinely test it in the US before labour but not in the UK. Apparently if it gets bad it can cause UTIs esp in pregnant women. Has made me think as about a year ago I went through an 8 month period of back to back cystitis. I wonder now whether its related to GBS. May be worth asking them to swab for that too (plus the usual thrush, bacterial vaginosis etc) if you decide you want it tested.

Thought it worth mentioning too if any other ladies develop something similar.

J x

Everything was fine :D He says to see the midwife and she will decde if i need to be consultant led :) He also gave me some pills for the sickness that are safe but im going to try and battle it out anyway!

When I got home i went to the bathroom and i have a tiny bit of blood tinged CM :( Really panicked me...and since then im now getting AF cramps, which i know could just be in my mind but...sigh...was hoping the worry would be reduced now :(
S, that was just like me last Friday with the pink CM - consultant thinks it was just further implantation as I was getting really strong cramping. They can check on a scan to make sure your cervix is closed. I'm sure it's fine. When are you seeing your consultant? Xx

Im sure its fine too hun. It was hardly anything and since then ive had no more of it, just the gentle cramps :)

Scan is on wednesday at 11.30 so not long to wait.

Jules thats really useful information actually! When I had my ectopic they found out then that I had a common infection too and I think that was probably the same as this! I had zero idea.

I keep hearing about these women that have tons and tons of cm now but i dont. Id say im still fairly dry but with the occasional episode. I guess it just goes to show how different we all are :)

x

Morning

How did your midwife appointment go charmed? Glad you are back safe and well. I know what you mean about the cold weather, I haven't even been away and I am dithering!!

Sarah hope you have had no more of that tinged cm. I still get aches so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Thanks for sharing the extra info jules it's always helpful to find out what they do across the water compared to here!!

Woke up to go for a wee in the night and was really dizzy. Been up again just and still feel but disorientated. My blood pressure was quite low when I saw midwife last week (98/60) could this be reason why? Should I be concerned?
Lo is on the mend now, taking his medicines like a good boy and running round as normal x

Hiya I have not been yet clair going at 3 today! Bit nervous bit excited been dreamin about appt and just prey all goes well and. Keep thinkin if she finds anything wrong at least better to be dealt with now than leave. Xx ill update later!!

Morning

How did your midwife appointment go charmed? Glad you are back safe and well. I know what you mean about the cold weather, I haven't even been away and I am dithering!!

Sarah hope you have had no more of that tinged cm. I still get aches so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Thanks for sharing the extra info jules it's always helpful to find out what they do across the water compared to here!!

Woke up to go for a wee in the night and was really dizzy. Been up again just and still feel but disorientated. My blood pressure was quite low when I saw midwife last week (98/60) could this be reason why? Should I be concerned?
Lo is on the mend now, taking his medicines like a good boy and running round as normal x

Glad to hear the LO is better! Has to be a weight off :)

Yep i wuld say thats defo whats causing the dizzy feeling, and nope I would not be worried :) I read that at the stage we are our blood pressure naturally drops and that it can cause the dizzy spells. I think it was something to do with the extra blood we are creating/pumping around. So I wouldnt worry.

Also, perhaps have something sweet by the bed so if you need to get up, you can take a quick jellybean or something to raise the blood sugar level as this can also be a reason why youre feeling dizzy.

xx

Hiya I have not been yet clair going at 3 today! Bit nervous bit excited been dreamin about appt and just prey all goes well and. Keep thinkin if she finds anything wrong at least better to be dealt with now than leave. Xx ill update later!!

Good luck hun! x

Hey ladies!

Hope youre all well today? :)

No more tinged cm to report here..think I might have been imagining it lol.

I started to feel better yesterday too with the MS. STarted to wonder why it just dissapeared and hello..back full strength this morning. Was hoping my Sea bans would come today but no luck!

I dont know if youve done it ladies but I signed up to Actimal Club. Or is it Actimil? Well the milk thing. They send you a box with a little pregnancy diary of what to expect, a cute cuddly polar bear and some herbal teas! And it was all free :D

xx

hey, one new thing to report.. i m having ewcm now.. hehehe.. wondering is it bding time!!

Hiya well midwife is lovely! Very chatty and sweet, easy to talk to, was there bout 45mins, checked blood pressure all good, done all paperwork and got my preg notes. She done due date and said I'm 7week and 5 days!! Said scan will be in the post with a date for the nx 4weeks ish, so just gotta wait. Didn't do other tests just paperwork and said I'm low risk and have book to see her again after the scan. Said do bloods at scan and all results be bk for the 16week check up. Treated myself to the baby book yay and got the bounty pack. Ill sign up to the online clubs if get free stuff! Lol u can get a free pack from agros too. Said cramps from everything strething and moving for baby. And at 8week the miscarriage risk is only 3%. Hope u all ok xxx

hey, one new thing to report.. i m having ewcm now.. hehehe.. wondering is it bding time!!

Haha it did make me giggle when I had that last week...I was like...eh?? :dohh: lol..all that time we look for it and voila...there it is in pregnancy too lol x

Hiya well midwife is lovely! Very chatty and sweet, easy to talk to, was there bout 45mins, checked blood pressure all good, done all paperwork and got my preg notes. She done due date and said I'm 7week and 5 days!! Said scan will be in the post with a date for the nx 4weeks ish, so just gotta wait. Didn't do other tests just paperwork and said I'm low risk and have book to see her again after the scan. Said do bloods at scan and all results be bk for the 16week check up. Treated myself to the baby book yay and got the bounty pack. Ill sign up to the online clubs if get free stuff! Lol u can get a free pack from agros too. Said cramps from everything strething and moving for baby. And at 8week the miscarriage risk is only 3%. Hope u all ok xxx

Thats great news hun!! Well done!

Man...really starting to ged fed up with the gas :p

Anyone else have really bad wing causing a lot of stomach cramps? I really hope this doesnt last all first tri lol x

Anyone else have really bad wing causing a lot of stomach cramps? I really hope this doesnt last all first tri lol x

Hiya I'm farting and burping like a trooper!! And bad cramps too! Xx

Hiya I'm farting and burping like a trooper!! And bad cramps too! Xx

me too.. very much annoyed by windy and crampy stomach..

:bunny: wow.. cool reports.. congrats dear..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->