• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Its not irrational girly :) You want this to be fine so badly that these things are bound to go through your mind!

I havent done another digi :p The reason being I did a 1-2 early on and then redid my second one and still got 1-2. I totally freaked out lol. I also read that the results on cb digis are a bit hit and miss. If I had one..id probably have done it though this morning to try and calm my nerves about my beta numbers this afternoon lol. So im not much help!!
One quick thing to say on this is that the instructions say that after a certain level of HCG in your system then it starts to give inaccurate/incorrect results (think that that is around 8 weeks from the day of your last period but would depend on your HCG levels) x

Thanks for that, I don't think ill use it just incase is not as good but sure would still say 3+ as even my okp are darker than when did ovulate! X

WOW!! Thats not pretty amazing...thats MIRACLE level amazing!! This is so wonderful to see hun. Im actually truly amazed by this picture. To think..that egg right there, is your growing and developing baby right now!

The start of life is truly magical. What a special picture to have and to know that is where it all began!

Good job Mummy and daddy! :thumbup:

Honestly...thankyou for sharing something so personal :) :hugs:

Im all emotional now :cry: x
Ooo don't be or you're going to make me cry too!

The first day after the transfer I literally couldn't stop looking at it. So weird to think that that has hatched out and buried down into the lining... Keep going little bean!

xxx

I think beany is well and truly buried now and that you have nothing to worry about!

Its such an amazing perspective when you see a picture like that though. I think its wonderful that they take pictures and let you have them. So special!

So...are you ladies hoping for boys or girls? :) xx

So my next set of betas came in :) Based on the last tests done, with doubling, we were aiming for around 2300 with yesterdays draw. My HCG was 3696! Think my little bean is doing ok and in the right place!

Really excited about 10am tomorrow now!! Claire...thinking about you too for tomorrow!! x

So my next set of betas came in :) Based on the last tests done, with doubling, we were aiming for around 2300 with yesterdays draw. My HCG was 3696! Think my little bean is doing ok and in the right place!

Really excited about 10am tomorrow now!! Claire...thinking about you too for tomorrow!! x

wow thats amazing hunnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great numbers! Look forward to hearing how it goes tomorrow! x

I think beany is well and truly buried now and that you have nothing to worry about!

Its such an amazing perspective when you see a picture like that though. I think its wonderful that they take pictures and let you have them. So special!

So...are you ladies hoping for boys or girls? :) xx
I know, it is pretty cool (although less so to be in a positive to need to get them in the first place! lol).

I'm 100% wanting a girl. I can therefore 100% guarantee that fate will give me a boy.

x

Haha its funny how that works isnt it. Im trying to keep an open mind...matt thinks we willk have a boy though :)

Thanks for the comments on my betas :) Do feel better now that its not a repeat performance of the tubal :happydance: x

Well I had to do it po addit! Wanted to use final digi. Still 3+ yay! Came up within may 30 40 second so faster and yay! Do u think if something was wrong it would be taken long or dropped from end last week?! I do truly belive god know what to do and that he's got it all planned so if somethings happens whilst away he's planned it! Feel gd and I did fall on 13th with is such a lucky. No for us, has to be fate!! Xx hope I can just relax nx wEek x can't wait hear morro sarah, hav send me ur no xx

Haha its funny how that works isnt it. Im trying to keep an open mind...matt thinks we willk have a boy though :)

Thanks for the comments on my betas :) Do feel better now that its not a repeat performance of the tubal :happydance: x
I can totally imagine...! :hugs:

x

Wow jules that is amazing! It must feel so wonderful knowing that's your baby!! X

Sarah I think your beta levels are great and will be thinking of you tomorrow morning. Can't wait till my scan now. I haven't received a letter to confirm which worries me! Do I need a full bladder or will they do an internal straight away? X

Really pleased that your opks are so dark charmed. Think I may do another ic tomorrow just to see what it's like x

Well I had to do it po addit! Wanted to use final digi. Still 3+ yay! Came up within may 30 40 second so faster and yay! Do u think if something was wrong it would be taken long or dropped from end last week?! I do truly belive god know what to do and that he's got it all planned so if somethings happens whilst away he's planned it! Feel gd and I did fall on 13th with is such a lucky. No for us, has to be fate!! Xx hope I can just relax nx wEek x can't wait hear morro sarah, hav send me ur no xx

Yep i think you can totally relax now with the good knowledge that everything is more than likely fine!

Ill pm it! Someone needs to keep me updated on whats going on when im gone :D x

Claire at our stage they will go for the trans-vaginal scans rather than through the tummy. For that one they had my empty my bladder for it :) x

Will you be on tomorrow night Claire? Im hoping to catch your update before I leave early sat! xx

Good luck today girls, wishin well for scan, I had a dream had a scan! Lol I've been up and down with the runs! Now even gone away and poorly already. Do u know if safe use imodium? Tryin ride it out and keep drinkin but its painful and that here, scared incase get when away now xx

Its funny you mention that but ive had the runs since i had my bfp too...guess its all the hormone changes.

It should say on the packet if its safe :) If not google might help or phone the pharmacist :)

Good luck today girls, wishin well for scan, I had a dream had a scan! Lol I've been up and down with the runs! Now even gone away and poorly already. Do u know if safe use imodium? Tryin ride it out and keep drinkin but its painful and that here, scared incase get when away now xx
I've taken it when I needed to (had the runs st the beginning) and used the immodium instants. X

Hi yeah I've got them to take on holkiday, althou reead online can cause heart issues ?! Gonna try not take anything for now. Yeah I have had it on and off since bfp too xx good luck girls for scans xxx

Had my scan :)

Im measured at exactly what I said I was...5+4. Pregnancy is definitely in my uterus and my tubes are clear and ovaries look healthy.

As its early they could only see the sac and the yolk, but ive been booked back on the 19th for another scan to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!

Jeez...I cant believe how relaxed I am now. Matt was so cute...when she turned the screen matt burst into tears :D

Claire cant wait to see yours now! xx

Attachments

• 5+4.jpg
    5+4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members