all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Aw my back and belly hurt :( still freakin

Just been loo a lot of creamy white milky discharge should I be worried? Looked tiny bit yellow on paper but was wiped after wee sorry tmi guess yellow from wee!

Everything youve been describing is completely normal.

Only time things arent normal is if you suffer heavy bleeding with strong cramping. Everything else is just a part of the process.

I really want to start watching that, I have heard such good things about it. Im not sure Matt will watch it with me though...but atleast I can pack him off to play on the computer!

xx
It's brilliant (and very sexy!). Just annoying now as the current series is on FX and being metered out to me weekly. Blah. I want to watch it all in one go!

Another great one was Tudors (I was GUTTED when that ended; full show available now) and also Game of Thrones (although all of us will be near due by the time the next series comes out; only season 1 so far). That'll easily get you through a few more weeks of pregnancy if you rent that lot!

J x

Just been loo a lot of creamy white milky discharge should I be worried? Looked tiny bit yellow on paper but was wiped after wee sorry tmi guess yellow from wee!
Charmed, have a look at these links;

Discharge: https://www.babycenter.com/0_vaginal-discharge-during-pregnancy_270.bc

Cramping and back ache: https://www.helium.com/items/1190034-reasons-for-cramping-in-the-first-trimester

The best thing you can do is try to relax and not get distressed by every symptom. It's really easy to start obsessing over every thing we each experience when 9 times out of 10 it means nothing and is just the joy of pregnancy.

Baby Centre is a great research tool for all symptoms and whether they are normal or not, plus which serious ones are not.

Stay calm and try to relax! Both are the best thing for you and the baby.

J x

thanks guys i am so grateful for all ur support!2 more weeks to scan now! hop goes fast and keep healthy until then. got nice roast to enjoy in bit and then the trashy tv so be relaxing evening and can chill. :)

ooo i loved tudors too xx

I really want to start watching that, I have heard such good things about it. Im not sure Matt will watch it with me though...but atleast I can pack him off to play on the computer!

xx
It's brilliant (and very sexy!). Just annoying now as the current series is on FX and being metered out to me weekly. Blah. I want to watch it all in one go!

Another great one was Tudors (I was GUTTED when that ended; full show available now) and also Game of Thrones (although all of us will be near due by the time the next series comes out; only season 1 so far). That'll easily get you through a few more weeks of pregnancy if you rent that lot!

J x

Game of thrones is awesome!! You just reminded me of something else to help me pass the time...ive been reading the books!! xx

Midwife booking appointment today at 11am...lets hope I can stop throwing up before then! I'm a little worried that ill have blood tests and I haven't managed to keep any breakfast down so far :(

Good luck! I didnt have any bloods done at my booking :) xxx

Midwife booking appointment today at 11am...lets hope I can stop throwing up before then! I'm a little worried that ill have blood tests and I haven't managed to keep any breakfast down so far :(
Don't think it will make any difference on the bloods at all, although if worried mention it to them.

Good luck and hope it goes well! x

Well, midwife appointment went well!!! She was lovely! I got bombarded with information, managed to have my bloods taken without fainting and I'm officially "low risk"! Won't be seeing her again until 20th November now when I'll be around 16 weeks!

Hows everyone doing? My symptoms are starting to die down a little now (Not sure if that's normal), my nausea is much more mild (Still vomited this morning)...if it wasn't for being able to hear my baby's heartbeat on the doppler every day, I'd be feeling worried that it's too early to start feeling a little better!

Well, midwife appointment went well!!! She was lovely! I got bombarded with information, managed to have my bloods taken without fainting and I'm officially "low risk"! Won't be seeing her again until 20th November now when I'll be around 16 weeks!

Hows everyone doing? My symptoms are starting to die down a little now (Not sure if that's normal), my nausea is much more mild (Still vomited this morning)...if it wasn't for being able to hear my baby's heartbeat on the doppler every day, I'd be feeling worried that it's too early to start feeling a little better!
Pleased it went well for you!

See below re symptoms stopping (taken off a mainstream pregnancy site). J x

"Women have a great deal of individual variation in how they respond to pregnancy and fluctuation in pregnancy symptoms does not necessarily mean anything. You can feel morning sickness and then have it vanish suddenly and everything can still be fine in your pregnancy.

In most normal pregnancies, the common early symptoms (sore breasts and morning sickness, in particular) do tend to fade at the end of the first trimester - the disappearance can indeed be sudden."

Aw pleased went well! Get ur scan date soon then! U can hear heart beat already!! Woow I'm jel. I've not heard heart or no one single scan yet! Hope baba in there still n ok! Xx

Hey ladies haven't been on here for a while. How is everyone?

I have had a rough weekend spotting and aching. Got a scan tomorrow at 9am so just hoping all is ok.

I ache all down my tummy back and legs which is weird. Pleae keep your fx for my llo x

aww claire, hope and preying ur scans ok today, please update asap. im thinkin of you. Ive been the same few cramps, sore back and tummy cramps and legs too :( glad just spotting for u. Really hope its ok for you.
Im teffied about scan only 12 days now, just scary as u girls all seen babba and ive no idea if a live baby even in there!! just prey every day, ppl say enjoy this time but i cant until seen it and cant bare to get hopes up and start to dream about it.... maybe just me being stupid xxxxx

Hey ladies. I'm very late to the party, but can I join you?! :)

I had a ruptured ectopic in March, so my doc sent me for an early scan this time at 6d+5 and this little bubba is in my uterus and I saw its little heartbeat! :)

She gave me a preliminary due date of 10th May.

I've been keeping pretty quiet about it, as we've had mc's before, but this is the furthest we've ever been, so I've got everything crossed we're going to make it this time! :)

Hope you're all well?

Melissa

Hi Melissa!

Great to have you! :hugs: So sorry to hear about the rupture :( Did they manage to save the tube? I was lucky with my ectopic I never ruptured..but I can only imagine how traumatic that must have been.

So glad to see that everything is fine this time! They say when we get to this stage and weve seen a heartbeat that the chance of anything going wrong is so small. Ive been finding much comfort in that. Couple of weeks and we shall all be leaving the first tri behind us!

Claire: I was thinking about you just yesterday and was hoping that you were ok. I know first hand how scary the spotting is but Im so surprised to see how common it is. I am still doing it now...but its apparently just one of those things. Im sure the scan will be perfect and that youll have a piccie to show us of your little rainbow!

LP: So glad that the midwife went well! Its lovely isnt it? :) I have the coming and going with the morning sickness..though at the moment its more coming than going! But some times my symptoms just completely dissapear :)

xx

Sarah: happy 10 weeks! I love your positive attitude regarding pregnancy...Its only a few weeks away until second trimester, and I can't wait to let out that huge breath of relief!

Charmed: have you tried an at home doppler? I got mine for 45 quid and it's been priceless for the reassurance...by now, you should start hearing the heartbeat on them if you have a decent one, and that would make you feel much better I'm sure? I'm certain your little baby is just as impatient as you to see his/her mommy for the first time!

Clairey: I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough time, I've definitely got my fingers crossed for you that things are just fine...by now, you'll have had your scan (I'm going by uk time), so I'm fully expecting a happy update complete with baby pics very soon!x

Sarah: it is lovely! I really feel like I'm considered a pregnant woman now! My symptoms are definitely a bit of a roller coaster these last few days! They're coming and going, better and worse, like crazy! Hearing little bubbas heartbeat is reassuring me though that it's all normal for now! When's your twelve week scan?

Hello to Melissa!!! Hope you're well!x

Hiya I'm good yeah I am startin feel pregn I've got a bump now and signs easing down now x I am borrowin a mates doppler but he won't let me have to early soi don't freak if can't find beat! Lol xx hi and welcome mel!! How's ur preg been going! X

Hi Melissa, welcome to the group.

Sarah and ljkp glad to hear appointments went well.

Jules- how's things?

Charmed- your scan is nearly here. I am really looming forward to seeing your lo. You are pregnant and lo will be there!! I felt exactly the same with ds.

Scan went really well- apart from me being seconds away for me wetting myself!!
Baby measured 41.3 mm and heart was beating away. No signs of what caused the spotting. Felt a bit of a fraud really!! But never had any spotting with my little boy so this really scared me. No picture I'm afraid as not in same area as 12 week and 20 week scan where you buy a token and the technician didn't offer me one! Sob!

But baby was wonderful and feel like I am on top of the world as I am 11 weeks tomorrow and all is good. Finally thinking my lo might make it as we leave the danger zone! Looking back I think I had been expecting something to go wrong as we were so lucky with ds (had such an easy conception and pregnancy) whereas this time we had a difficult time conceiving and have felt lousy all the easy through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->