all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Hiya how r u all?! Gone a bit quiet on here!! Well I'm 10weeks today! Double digs! Lol boob only lighty sore and burping, tum is tiny bit bump ish now but part that and light waves of feeling bit sick when hungry feel the same!! Hope is a babba alive in there, 17days to scan feels like forever!! Xxxx
Me too! 10 weeks today also. Very exciting!

DH's birthday tonight so off out fopr dinner to celebrate (although after a full day at work and being bone tired I wish we could just go home and put PJ's on! Shhhh......)

x

Awww bless! Dont fall asleep in the soup!

Happy 10wks today to both of you! x

Hello Ladies!! I have been around, just slightly non-functional due to feeling so poopy the last couple of days!!! Looks like we all are nearly/already in double figures now!! It's all so exciting!

Charmed: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! You've reached double figures!! What an amazing feeling that must be!!!! Does that mean your baby is a prune and not an olive now?! Not long now until the 12 week scan, it's all so exciting!

Sarah: How is it all going for you? Has all the bleeding died down for you now? Your scan can't be too long away either can it?

Jules: Ahhh, that would be soo lovely to be able to go private...I went private for my early reassurance scan and it was such a lovely experience compared to the NHS! Though I'm by no means in any position to go private, I'm a little worried about the standard of care I'll receive with the London NHS service throughout my pregnancy...when I phoned the midwife last week, they were anything but friendly and it kind of discouraged me a bit, you know? I really hope they prove me wrong on my visits and at the hospital, which I hopefully will get far enough along to experience!x

Piya: How are you doing lady? Pregnancy symptoms still going strong?

AFM: After a great day yesterday with just mild nausea, I feel like I've been whacked with the pregnancy stick today! I'd definitely say it's been my worst day so far...my boobs are SO sore, I've vomited twice (Twice?! What the hell?!), I had a good hormonal cry to my DH all because I was hungry (He didn't know what to do, bless him!) and my energy jumped out of the window today...thankfully, this afternoon I'm starting to feel much better and I think I may even be able to get some of this uni work done so I'll make the most of it for now, because I KNOW it will be back tonight!
I've got my midwife appointment on Monday, so only 4 days away, then 2 weeks on monday until my 12 week ultrasound! Argh!
Ooo, sorry to hear you're feeling a bit poo. Starting to get a better idea now as, while I've had no sickness so far over the last week I've definitely been feeling nauseated. Just read somewhere that for those who it hasn't kicked in for already, it tends to be weeks 9-10. Cheers. I am in the process of pulling my IVF hormonal support so thought it was related to that.

I have been on the phone to Kings this week trying to get an appointment. Think I may abandon that plan as the receptionists/bookers are borderline rude and very dim (which is frustrating). I too am concerned about the level of care London NHS can offer. She even said to me, we'll be in touch to have you come in a 10 weeks. For the third time that call I said I WAS already at 10 weeks. She then said "We're only obliged to give you a booking appointment before 12.5 week so as long as we do that we won't get in troube" Pardon?!

x

Wow...it makes me glad im not down in London. Are they that over-used down there that level of care is slipping for those in the system? :( Sounds a bit of a mess hun! xx

Wow...it makes me glad im not down in London. Are they that over-used down there that level of care is slipping for those in the system? :( Sounds a bit of a mess hun! xx
Yes, I'm sure they must be over-utilised. I wouldn't mind so much but she has said it will take a week and a half to generate a hospital number and an appointment. That should be something they can do immediately in their system! Archaic. Think I'm just going to suck it up and leave it. Sounds too much like a massive pain in the behind as I also asked whether there was any choice on appointment times. "No". I can't just disappear from work!

x

That is not good at all! I also heard from a friend that she didnt get any bounty packs because her area was over-subscribed for them!

The NHS can be awesome at times but they should really take on more staff at busy places so you girlies dont miss out! x

Aw that's rubbish about waiting for appt so far in norwich the system worked great got my nhs free script card last week in post and scan date came fast. Yep glad be 10wks but still not gettin more normal vag discharge so sites says for 10wk I keep rushin check no blood! Lol and read cramps can g bad now so just need try keep sain for 2more weeks. So convisted gonna be bad at scan and babba gone or not there can't dare to dream it ok and can soon tell ppk?! Xx

Im sure its all perfectly fine honey :) No reason to suspect otherwise!! Not long and youll have all the reassurance youll need.

As for telling people...well..that has to be when you feel its the right time for you. I announced mine at 7ish weeks when id seen the heartbeat. But then, id been trying so long and had some losses to get to that point and I needed to shout it from the rooftops!

Youll know when you are ready hun :) You just wont be able to keep it in! x

hiya yeah as soon as had scan i will tell everyone, just too scared to tell anymore now as so close to scan now that dont dare tell... tum defo looks preg now with a tight top on. still not sick!! boobs on off sore and had few headaches and spots and more discharge so keep running to loo, read lots of site say 10weeks the pulling pains etc get quiet intense, just now thought getting cramps but just passed wind hehee so think thats the issue and still bulping quite a lot, the twinges range from near public area hips and belly button. sure i can see more veins too across tum to lower belly so guess thats apostive sign?! just preying everyday that still ok and growning strong and yep only 2weeks and 2days now, so monday i can say not nx week but week after!!! how r u all xxx

I would say that they are all very good positive signs and that everything is ok :D

The pains ive been getting during this last week have been intense also chick. I suppose when you consider how baby is now...I mean in my week its 3cm, and thats just the baby. Yours will be bigger!

I cant WAIT to see your scan pic!!

Im ok thanks honey :) xx

Thanks hun, felt quiet bunged up and windy so sure te pains more down to that really x lol can't be bothered today to do anything!! How's everyone?

Im soooo tired lol. I just cant beat this fatigue!!!

Yes that wind is oooooooh so painful isnt it?! :D xx

Me tired too... Going out for a long "boozy" (excluding me) lunch with two old friends today. Can't even be bothered to get myself in the shower and tart myself up. As my mum said, "Even though you're pregnant that's no excuse to no longer look stylish or sexy." That's me told! And on that note, I'm off to get ready.

Happy Saturday to you all! (I think today's gorgeous weather in London has put me in a good mood) x

Im jealous of your weather..its grey and cloudy here!

Lol at your mum!! I dont know how you find the energy. I live in jogging bottoms at the moment with my hair in every direction but down lol. The fatigue is really strong isnt it?

Hope you have a good time with your friends! Even if you do fall asleep in your Lemonade! :hugs: xx

Woooho my ms kicked me today felt so sick had lay down and try sleep! Well think it babba and not the mars bar hehe! Few cramps as normal in same spot but yeah still so much wind it does hurt!! Hope nothing to worry bout?! I'm vegging out on sofa took 3hours to get up hang washin out! House a mess just exhaused! Defo feelin hungier lately.

Absolutely nothing to worry about! Apparently the intestines etc are easily irritated by changes down there and with our uterus' getting big and heavy it can cause really painful wind. Apparently it gets better in the 2nd tri and gets evil again in the 3rd :D

I dont mean this in a horrible way but wOOOHOO for you feeling like crap! I know youve had some anxiety in the past about now getting any...so now you can kiss goodbye to that! Or actually not...when you have a good day and feel better youll probably panic about why youre feelng better. But trust me, thats normal too. I totally panicked and all is fine!

Welcome to the world of pregnancy feeling crappo! xx

Thanks! Just wish cramps. And now getting leg thigh cramps like af! :( just need relax!

Im jealous of your weather..its grey and cloudy here!

Lol at your mum!! I dont know how you find the energy. I live in jogging bottoms at the moment with my hair in every direction but down lol. The fatigue is really strong isnt it?

Hope you have a good time with your friends! Even if you do fall asleep in your Lemonade! :hugs: xx
Neither do I; 4 hours at lunch and then I did a bit if shopping so got home at 7.45pm. Knackered! And we're out for a long lunch with DH's brother and wife tomorrow. I can't take it! I need to sit in my sweats and watch the telly!

X

I tell you...sweats and telly are my savior at the moment! Ive watched three seasons of lost in just over a week because I dont have the energy for anything else! xx

I tell you...sweats and telly are my savior at the moment! Ive watched three seasons of lost in just over a week because I dont have the energy for anything else! xx
Three seasons in a week; impressive!! I'm totally addicted to true blood (never thought I would be given its about vampires and not my bag) and watched season 3 on DVD back to back on a weekend. Awesome decadence although my DH was horrified!

X

That's all I do every weekend! Not as sicky today! X

Three seasons in a week; impressive!! I'm totally addicted to true blood (never thought I would be given its about vampires and not my bag) and watched season 3 on DVD back to back on a weekend. Awesome decadence although my DH was horrified!

X

I really want to start watching that, I have heard such good things about it. Im not sure Matt will watch it with me though...but atleast I can pack him off to play on the computer!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->