all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Oh no!! Don't cry!!! It's meant to be happy! :)

How's everything going Stevensmommy? I can see you're nearly an olive!!!!

Oh no!! Don't cry!!! It's meant to be happy! :)

How's everything going Stevensmommy? I can see you're nearly an olive!!!!

They were happy tears lol! ive not been hormonal at all until i seen that! was beautiful :) yeah all is good, MS has eased off this week for a while, think it might be to do with forcing myself to eat in the mornings lol! only 16 more days till my scan so im suuuuper excited! hows u? x

Yay eww I've had no ms but felt icky today, still got cramps on off and lot of mid to low back pain and hip pain, do u think I should worry? X

Yay eww I've had no ms but felt icky today, still got cramps on off and lot of mid to low back pain and hip pain, do u think I should worry? X
No! They are normal pregnancy symptoms!! Cramping, stabbing pains, back ache, sickness, constipation, lots of discharge etc are all completely normal, as is the absence of any of these. Have a read over the links I've sent you in earlier posts that will tell you what is normal.

Most of all though, try to relax. That's the best thing for you and baby.

X

thanks babes, im such a worry wort!! lol. so hard when you just preying everything ok... just cant wait to see babba in a week or so, just every day is getting harder as i just cant dream of it too much as want it so bad id be so guited it anything went wrong now, doesnt seem real like any moment it going to be taken away ...

Dont take this the wrong way...but you worry WAY too much hun . Youre putting too much stress and anxiety on yourself. And its not good for you or baby. Youre 11wks now...you can chill :)

There is so much going on in your body and its all normal :) Worry if you start to get severe cramping and bleeding...enjoy the rest...your baby is growing and thats whats causing things :)

x

Just the stuff from my passed is going to have a big impact on this pregnancy, then the fears!!
Do fear better today bit more chilled and starting to get excited this time nx week ill only have 3 days to scan!! just gotta hold out another week, You girls seen baby loads time and heard heart beat, so hard not knowing anything only that has postive test 2 months ago lol

Hey ladies-where have you all gone?

How is everybody doing? Are we all on countdown to 12 weeks now and our scans?

Are you all having the first step in Down's syndrome testing? We have decided to do so this time as our midwife told us the new four strand test is 95% accurate compared to the 75% triple strand accurate rate that we were offered with lo. Think it's best to be prepared!

Hope you are all ok x

Hiya babes, I'm ok at moment! How r u? Gettin a little bump now and boobs bigger! Still burpin and windy and startin get few headaches. Only thing tad unsure if mild cramps and thigh pains but think all strenghting. Scan is this time nx week!! 7days togo!! Please god let this be! Xx

Hey ladies-where have you all gone?

How is everybody doing? Are we all on countdown to 12 weeks now and our scans?

Are you all having the first step in Down's syndrome testing? We have decided to do so this time as our midwife told us the new four strand test is 95% accurate compared to the 75% triple strand accurate rate that we were offered with lo. Think it's best to be prepared!

Hope you are all ok x
Hi there Clairey

We've snuck off for the weekend as its our wedding anniversary today (and DH woke us up at 7am by accidentally hitting the "all on" button on his bedside table for every light in the room. He's gone back to sleep and I'm wide awake. Grrrr).

Forgive my ignorance but what is the 4 strand test? I haven't heard anything called that before but may know it under another name. I'm 11.5 weeks tomorrow and an having my nuchal scan and first lot of bloods then.

J x

Jules: Oooohhh how exciting that your NT scan is tomorrow! Can't wait to see piccies!

Charmed: Sounds like those oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are still going strong! Yay to scan in 7 days time! Hopefully this week whizzes by and you are seeing that lovely wriggly baby in no time!

Clairey: I've never heard of the 4 strand test either? I'm have the NT scan and bloods to test for down syndrome? When is your scan?

AFM: I'm a lucky lady and get to see baby today (At 12:30pm) and next Monday morning (For NT scan)...had some worrying spotting for 3 days before the weekend, and finally went to the EPU (Wanted reassurance after my m/c in May)...they gave me a pelvic examination and said my cervix is closed, but they can see some cervical erosion...so, even though they're pretty sure that's caused the spotting, they booked me in for a scan today because that's the only way to know for sure that baby is ok!
I've heard baby's heartbeat on my doppler this morning though, so I'm excited to go see baby today...I'm anywhere between 10+5 to 11+3 so it should look more baby-like now shouldn't it?

I'm also loving finally being put on these anti-sickness tablets...this is the second morning I haven't been vomiting and, apart from the ocassional heaving and mild nausea, I feel so much more like me again! I hope that, when I come off these tablets (I only got 9 days supply...boo!) the sickness has died down a lot by itself, too x

Oooohhh, and happy wedding anniversary Jules!!!! How many years is that if you don't mind me asking? I've only been married a year and a half and that's felt like forever! haha!x

Happy wedding anniversary jules :D!
11 more sleeps for me for my first scan :D will be 11 weeks x

Oooohhh, and happy wedding anniversary Jules!!!! How many years is that if you don't mind me asking? I've only been married a year and a half and that's felt like forever! haha!x
It's our first anniversary. Hubby goes this morning, this has been my best year ever, has it been yours? Erm, I've had a year of back-to-back fertility treatment so that'd be a no! Bless him, it's like he's married to someone else!

Off to do some shopping now; loving that I've got the next 2 weeks off. Hurrah!

J x

Jules: Oooohhh how exciting that your NT scan is tomorrow! Can't wait to see piccies!

Charmed: Sounds like those oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are still going strong! Yay to scan in 7 days time! Hopefully this week whizzes by and you are seeing that lovely wriggly baby in no time!

Clairey: I've never heard of the 4 strand test either? I'm have the NT scan and bloods to test for down syndrome? When is your scan?

AFM: I'm a lucky lady and get to see baby today (At 12:30pm) and next Monday morning (For NT scan)...had some worrying spotting for 3 days before the weekend, and finally went to the EPU (Wanted reassurance after my m/c in May)...they gave me a pelvic examination and said my cervix is closed, but they can see some cervical erosion...so, even though they're pretty sure that's caused the spotting, they booked me in for a scan today because that's the only way to know for sure that baby is ok!
I've heard baby's heartbeat on my doppler this morning though, so I'm excited to go see baby today...I'm anywhere between 10+5 to 11+3 so it should look more baby-like now shouldn't it?

I'm also loving finally being put on these anti-sickness tablets...this is the second morning I haven't been vomiting and, apart from the ocassional heaving and mild nausea, I feel so much more like me again! I hope that, when I come off these tablets (I only got 9 days supply...boo!) the sickness has died down a lot by itself, too x

Thank you babes, yea im on my own at work so im really stressed and busy so yeah this week will fly by i hope!! and then this time nx week i hope ill be telling ppl my gd news but still terrifed no babba in there!! how was ur scan today, u r so lucky getting see baby so many times already and amazing hearing heart beat!!

Just thought I'd have a quick check in!

So...looks like the spotting WAS due to the cervical erosion the nurse spotted on Saturday because, as my piccie shows, there is one happy little bubba in there! I cried again, mostly with relief to know that he looks happy! We couldn't believe there was an actual baby there this time instead of a blob, and the sonographer showed us his little nose, fingers, toes etc...we are sure we saw a little willy there too!!!

Heartbeat 168bpm and now measuring 41.2mm CRL...dated me 1 day ahead at 10weeks+6! We celebrated by going out and buying a little unisex babygro for the baby and a maternity top for me from Mothercare! One happy momma-to-be tonight!xx

Attachments

• 11weeks+6days!.jpg
    11weeks+6days!.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79