All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

How's everyone doing? Cd 23 for me, no positive opk yet but still lots of ewcm so still keeping up the BDing :haha:

Hope you're all well x

Hi Allstar :hi:

Im CD23 too :thumbup: but I am 6DPO. I ovulated on CD17. How many days are your cycles normally? Do you usually ovulate this late?

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust:

Thank you. My cycles do vary in length but they average out at 40 days. So could be a few more or less than that. It's quite frustrating having long cycles, you have to wait ages to ovulate and if you get a bfn it seems forever until you have the chance to try again.

Good luck and :dust: to you too x

I'm just wondering, I've been checking my cm ever day since af finished - I can't seem to find any fertile (if any at all!) it's always just wet. It never seems to change. What's going on :(

Before I started TTC I ALWAYS had ewcm, I never had a problem down there. But as soon as I started TTC, ovulation time was never ewcm, it gets "Wet" but never how it used to be. I found out that when you are trying to conceive, your causing your body some type of stress that changes your CM. That's why this month I decided to track ovulation using a digital OPK and temp charting, I found out that I ovulate 4 days later than what I normally thought. So best bet, is to not go off of your CM and just track your ovulation with a OPK :flower: Also, the little spermies really need that EWCM to help them on their journey, and because my CM has changed since TTC we got Pre-seed. Ive read so many success stories on it, and this was our first month using it so hopefully it worked :thumbup:

I'm just wondering, I've been checking my cm ever day since af finished - I can't seem to find any fertile (if any at all!) it's always just wet. It never seems to change. What's going on :(

Before I started TTC I ALWAYS had ewcm, I never had a problem down there. But as soon as I started TTC, ovulation time was never ewcm, it gets "Wet" but never how it used to be. I found out that when you are trying to conceive, your causing your body some type of stress that changes your CM. That's why this month I decided to track ovulation using a digital OPK and temp charting, I found out that I ovulate 4 days later than what I normally thought. So best bet, is to not go off of your CM and just track your ovulation with a OPK :flower: Also, the little spermies really need that EWCM to help them on their journey, and because my CM has changed since TTC we got Pre-seed. Ive read so many success stories on it, and this was our first month using it so hopefully it worked :thumbup:

I have been opk'ing. Cd 16 right now of an unknown length cycle- getting pricey!
Opks have been so random . Some with a light line, others no line at all. Today there is a very light one. So I don't know what is going on. I have a drs appt today though.

good luck at your drs apt gvw015! for some reason (unexplained secondary infertility) i used to have ridiculously long cycles, i went 90 days w/o af at one point. i sometimes ovulate on my own but maybe 6 months out of the year. my doc put me on clomid and this is my first month on it. i hope they can figure out why your cycles are so long. btw, i swear by preseed! i used to never have any ewcm either, but we conceived my daughter our first month using it.

Hey ladies! Just checking in! I'm 4-5 DPO today! Trying to wait until Sunday to POAS. It's soooo hard. Lol. We used conceive plus this month, OPK, charting temp and all that good stuff too!!

good luck at your drs apt gvw015! for some reason (unexplained secondary infertility) i used to have ridiculously long cycles, i went 90 days w/o af at one point. i sometimes ovulate on my own but maybe 6 months out of the year. my doc put me on clomid and this is my first month on it. i hope they can figure out why your cycles are so long. btw, i swear by preseed! i used to never have any ewcm either, but we conceived my daughter our first month using it.

I'm I'm Australia, do they have pree seed? Where do you buy it usually?

Try amazon!

I got mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com
They had the best price I can find, and when I received it they actually sent 2 pregnancy tests with it as well :thumbup:

I have been opk'ing. Cd 16 right now of an unknown length cycle- getting pricey!
Opks have been so random . Some with a light line, others no line at all. Today there is a very light one. So I don't know what is going on. I have a drs appt today though.

that happens to me, i can literally go from no line to + in a couple of hours so keep testing x

That's just what happened to me! All day yesterday, barely a line there. Tested this morning and its positive!! So does that mean I count tomorrow as O day and Thursday as 1dpo? Lovely to see your ticker 3boys :happydance:

thank you allstar, without charting i guess i would guess that u will O today or tomorrow, if today was your first +opk then probably tomorrow will be your o day! x

Me again :hi:

So I got three positives throughout the day (poas addict I know!) but the last one I just did was no where near. So that means my peak was this morning and I'll Ov tonight or tomorrow right? I'm so excited as I've never gotten a positive on an opk when it means ovulation before! (The last time they were positive I was pregnant and I couldn't for the life of me get a positive when I tried to use them last time ttc) we've only BD'd the past two nights though and I'm worried that's not enough? We'll obviously continue tonight and for a couple more nights. Oh well, not much I can do about it now!

Hope everyone's good. Anyone near testing day?! X

Me again :hi:

So I got three positives throughout the day (poas addict I know!) but the last one I just did was no where near. So that means my peak was this morning and I'll Ov tonight or tomorrow right? I'm so excited as I've never gotten a positive on an opk when it means ovulation before! (The last time they were positive I was pregnant and I couldn't for the life of me get a positive when I tried to use them last time ttc) we've only BD'd the past two nights though and I'm worried that's not enough? We'll obviously continue tonight and for a couple more nights. Oh well, not much I can do about it now!

Hope everyone's good. Anyone near testing day?! X

Yay! Happy you got your positive opk :happydance: That should definitely be enough, they say the 2 days before and the day of ovulation is the best times!! So you are perfect :thumbup:

Im 7DPO, really trying to hold off on testing as long as possible. I usually cave in by 10DPO, but im trying to wait till 14DPO this time!! Feels like forever :wacko:

allstar i think u will ovulate tomorrow and u are well covered, just dtd again tonight, tomorrow and the next day to be sure x

yay allstar, hope you catch that egg! you'll be in the tww soon! im 4dpo today and having some spotting/cramping :shrug: i know its too early for IB so im assuming its low progesterone. I've never had this before. Luckily i go tomorrow to get my 21 day progesterone levels drawn, maybe they will be able to tell me something. Im def worried though.

yay allstar, hope you catch that egg! you'll be in the tww soon! im 4dpo today and having some spotting/cramping :shrug: i know its too early for IB so im assuming its low progesterone. I've never had this before. Luckily i go tomorrow to get my 21 day progesterone levels drawn, maybe they will be able to tell me something. Im def worried though.

Good luck for tomorrow, I don't know much about it but if you've never had it before maybe it's not that? Let us know how you get on :hugs:

I'm just waiting to ov so far not had a pos opk should hopefully get 1 in the next couple of days depending on what cycle length I'm on!

I'm just waiting to ov so far not had a pos opk should hopefully get 1 in the next couple of days depending on what cycle length I'm on!

I know how you feel, I've been testing for AGES trying to get that positive! It's so frustrating not knowing exactly how long your cycle will be/when you'll Ov. Hope you get your positive soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->