All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

hope you O soon icgoodac! youngmamttc, i hope everything will go smoothly for you! afm, my spotting has stopped. it was only there when i wiped, but the cramping hasnt lessened any. feels just like im O'ing again, ive even got loads of cm but neg opk. this is shaping up to be a strange cycle for me.

hope you O soon icgoodac! youngmamttc, i hope everything will go smoothly for you! afm, my spotting has stopped. it was only there when i wiped, but the cramping hasnt lessened any. feels just like im O'ing again, ive even got loads of cm but neg opk. this is shaping up to be a strange cycle for me.

I had mid-cycle spotting which led to light bleeding cd 14-18. No idea why? Never had anything like it before. Got confused thinking it might be early ovulation but I finally got my positive opk yesterday. I think ttc just sends our bodies a little crazy!

I'm going mad already and I'm not even technically in the tww yet! (Tomorrow is 1dpo!) ttc is such a waiting game isn't it. Waiting for AF to finish then waiting to ovulate the waiting waiting waiting until time to test! Glad I have you ladies to see it through with!

How are you getting on jonesbaby19? x

I'm going mad already and I'm not even technically in the tww yet! (Tomorrow is 1dpo!) ttc is such a waiting game isn't it. Waiting for AF to finish then waiting to ovulate the waiting waiting waiting until time to test! Glad I have you ladies to see it through with!

How are you getting on jonesbaby19? x

I see u had a baby born in june 2010 and march 2012 so i was a month before u each time funny that lol. I had a girl in may 2010 and a boy in feb 2012. I hope the 2ww goes easy on you x

Aw that is funny :D they grow so fast don't they?! Can't believe my baby girl will be 1 next week!

absolutely hun i remember being overdue with my first and thinking he was never going to come and he was 8 last month it flew by and i cant help thinking that if the same amount of time passes as quickly he will be 16 before i know if and getting ready to leave me lol

Is anyone else fighting with themselves not to test?! Ahh!!
Im 8DPO, CD25.. I was planning not to test until March 27th, but now "the testing urge" is starting to kick in and im starting to cave :wacko:

I haven't been symptom spotting this month, because I have been super busy. Just moved into our new house, been busy unpacking and getting everything done, along with taking care of my 15 month old.. It has really kept me thinking about other things.. BUT whenever I do get a free moment, I want to test!! :haha:

This is our last month TTC for a few months, so I am praying for a miracle, im praying for a BFP this month :flower:

How are all you ladies doing? Im so happy for all the BFP's this month, and im so sorry for all the ladies for the witch showed up for!!

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to us all :dust: :dust: :dust:

just got in from having my blood drawn for 21 day progesterone. they were rude! couldn't tell me anything either but i will ask about my spotting when my doctor calls with the results (hopefully soon!) im fighting not to test too, but i'm only 5dpo. i fight with myself every month and usually cave at 7dpo, but this time im determined to tough it out until 10 dpo, so just 5 more days and im going to have to keep very busy until then!

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well! Congrats again 3boys!

I'm on 5 DPO today and have had really bad ovulation pain for the past 6 days! It's totally bizarre! I had a positive OPK last Friday and then was awoken by terrible O pains on Saturday morning so I know I ovulated on Saturday. But since then, the pains havent gone away.... Weird!

Hoping its a good sign xx

Hi Jonesbaby I am exactly like that, it has settled down a bit now. I am 6dpo today I have just been getting a few twinges and pulling feelings today or sometims a really dull ache in lower back like af is about to show. Wish I knew what it was?

Have a good day ladies!

Hi Jonesbaby I am exactly like that, it has settled down a bit now. I am 6dpo today I have just been getting a few twinges and pulling feelings today or sometims a really dull ache in lower back like af is about to show. Wish I knew what it was?

Have a good day ladies!

I had cramps and a pinching feeling in my side from really early on so hopefully thats a good sign.

Hi AvasMum & 3Boys,

Hoping its a good sign!

The pain & cramping hasn't really subsided since Saturday morning. I know it's not a cyst as I had an ultrasound last Wednesday to check my follicle size and there was nothing abnormal seen. I can honestly say I've never experienced persistent ovulation pain like this before... The pain normally comes & goes within a day at most.

I shall keep you posted! :)

xx

Good luck AvasMum an JonesBaby! Hope it means something good for you both!!

I have more positive opk's today? That's normal though I think but I'm a but confused to what I count as O day and 1dpo now though?

sounds promising jonesbaby and avas_mum, hoping it means a bfp is in the works for you both! i had something similar, but am starting to suspect im getting a urinary tract infection. i can't really find anything else to explain the spotting and other cramping i had. i really don't have symptoms that are compatible with low progesterone but i guess time will tell. still have my hopes up about this month! can't wait to test on tuesday, and keeping my fx'd for everyone!

Thanks ladies I am hoping it is a good sign but I am not getting my hopes up. I have had this each cycle since MC. It starts from about 2dpo and is on and off till a couple of days after af shows. I have booked in to see my doctor next Tuesday to get checked out. I am a bit worried it may be low progesterone for me? Not sure and dont think a cyst as I get it on different sides?

I am sure it is a good sign for you though Jonesbaby.... my body must still be a bit broken :cry:

GL and heaps of :dust::dust::dust:

So i feel much more optimistic about my HSG this month! I've heard they can make you super fertile! xx

So i feel much more optimistic about my HSG this month! I've heard they can make you super fertile! xx

I've heard something like that too! It can clear any minor blockages or something? Good luck for getting it done and :dust: for afterwards! Xx

allstar, wondering if your body is gearing up to O but hasn't yet? i have that happen some times...youngmamttc, im glad you're feeling more optimistic, hoping it does the trick for you! ive got cramping again today like af is about to start. i dont know whats going on but i hope its not leading up to a bfn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->