All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

I've no idea what's going on? I couldn't even get a positive on them when we were ttc last time and now I can't get rid of them! All I can do is keep BDing and hope for the best!

Cramping can be a good sign? I cramped a lot early on with both my pregnancies. Fingers crossed its your bfp! Xx

allstar its really strange that u have so many positives. what cd are you on?

allstar its really strange that u have so many positives. what cd are you on?

Cd 26 today for me. I only have a couple opk's left so will wait and test again tomorrow and hopefully it'll be back to negative?

allstar, wondering if your body is gearing up to O but hasn't yet? i have that happen some times...youngmamttc, im glad you're feeling more optimistic, hoping it does the trick for you! ive got cramping again today like af is about to start. i dont know whats going on but i hope its not leading up to a bfn!

Cramping is a good sign, i had it with my DD :thumbup: good luck! xx

Hi Allstar - that's really strange to be getting so many positives?!

Hi SixTweleve09 - cramping is supposed to be a good sign so fingers crossed!

I'm 7 DPO and my strange Ovulation pains that I had a 6 consecutive days have gone but I have NO other symptoms whatsoever. It's making me like its not my month again. I've had a bad ear ache for 2 days and my nasal mucus has turned green so I think I'm coming down with something.

I was so hopeful for this month but no CM, no breast pain, no nothing is making me feel like I can expect AF next week again :(

Whoop just got my pos opk, although im a bit worried as we have only bd once (thurs nite) as ive been poorly. DF is at work right now so when he gets back ill try persuade him to bd!

Attachments

• pos opk.jpg
    pos opk.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
jonesbaby, when i was pregnant with my daughter i had no symptoms until 8 weeks. I've read stories of lots of women who have said their bfp cycle they never had any symptoms. i hope it turns out to be the same for you! afm, im having every symptom in the book: nausea, cramps, sore bbs, etc but i've had all of this before and have still gotten af. im trying not to put too much hope into my symptoms b/c this is my first clomid cycle and it's a bit different than my other ones. i have no idea what to expect, im just hoping for the best!

icgoodac, so glad you got your pos opk! fx crossed for you!

allstar, has your opk gone neg yet?

Opk's still positive!? :shrug:

Jonesbaby I had no symptoms at all with my first pregnancy, you're definitely not out yet!!

Yay for the positive opk lcgoodac. Get BDing, hope you feel better soon.

sixtwelve09 every pregnancy is so different isn't it so fingers crossed all these symptoms mean your bfp is on its way!

I also have no symptoms jonesbaby19 but let's stay positive, but I feel the same way

thats so strange allstar, i wonder whats going on? i''ve just found out that the hpt's i have (wondfo's) are a bad batch and i can't return them b/c they were free when i bought my opk's, which work fine. i've been having fun experimenting with them today. so far i've gotten 2 faint bfp's at 7dpo, one after i drank a whole bottle of water. im about to try dh's urine and the tap water to see if they get a bfp hehe. oh well, i'm taking a frer at 10dpo but i guess i can have fun with these wondfo's in the meantime.

Thanks Allstar & Luciole.... I needed to hear that 'pick me up' this afternoon! :)

Keeping my finger crossed that we all get our BFPs!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi Allstar - that's really strange to be getting so many positives?!

Hi SixTweleve09 - cramping is supposed to be a good sign so fingers crossed!

I'm 7 DPO and my strange Ovulation pains that I had a 6 consecutive days have gone but I have NO other symptoms whatsoever. It's making me like its not my month again. I've had a bad ear ache for 2 days and my nasal mucus has turned green so I think I'm coming down with something.

I was so hopeful for this month but no CM, no breast pain, no nothing is making me feel like I can expect AF next week again :(

Hey hun, please remember that u need pregnancy hormones to have pregnancy symptoms and pregnancy hormones arent produced until baby implants so u wouldnt have any symptoms yet even if u were pregnant. The hormones would turn a hpt positive before giving any real symptoms. I still dont have any symptoms and this is my 8th pregnancy and i never really have proper symptoms apart from some cramping until the 6th week. x

thats so strange allstar, i wonder whats going on? i''ve just found out that the hpt's i have (wondfo's) are a bad batch and i can't return them b/c they were free when i bought my opk's, which work fine. i've been having fun experimenting with them today. so far i've gotten 2 faint bfp's at 7dpo, one after i drank a whole bottle of water. im about to try dh's urine and the tap water to see if they get a bfp hehe. oh well, i'm taking a frer at 10dpo but i guess i can have fun with these wondfo's in the meantime.

Haha! Let us know how your dh gets on! How did you find out they were faulty? Fingers crossed your ones are fine and those bfp's are real!

i read on here about someone elses faulty test and it looked like the tests i have, so i typed the lot # into google and sure enough, there are several pages of ppl complaining about false positives with these tests. DH wouldn't let me test him lol, but the tap water has a faint line going on. Someone said they got a positive with saline solution, so I'm going to try that next.

thanks 3Boys. You're absolutely right, and sadly i know i'm being irrational, but somehow I cant help but feel like I'm out this month. Hope I'm wrong!

xx

if u look back on this thread the day before i got my bfp i was declaring i was definitely out! haha. hope ur bfp is just around the corner x

When is everybody testing?

I too feel out this month. Just because its been such a crazy, strange cycle! With the mid-cycle bleeding and the days of positive opk's, I'm not really sure what's going on! I don't even know if I've ovulated or not? So planning just waiting for AF to arrive, whenever that's supposed to be! Going to temp next month so I will have a much better idea of what is going on and when.

Good luck ladies, really hope you all get your bfp's and those Christmas babies!!

i'll be testing from tuesday onward, and playing with these faulty's in the meantime. im having a strange cycle too, and time seems to be moving sooooooo slooooow. it usually does when im in the tww but this time it feels like its dragging even worse. i think its bc im dreading next cycle so much and having to do this all over again with the added clomid side effects, having to get my blood drawn and constantly analyzing every last symptom. i havent learned very much patience even after 2 years ttc lol

The thought of going through the whole process again is quite upsetting, I can't imagine how you ladies must feel when you've been trying for so long and with the added effects of the clomid. I have everything crossed this is your cycle!

My long, unpredictable cycles mean they drag so much! I'm only 3 dpo today and that's if I actually did ovulate!

i hate long cycles! i sympathize allstar, it's maddening. i used to have long, unpredictable cycles. when i do ovulate, my cycles are usually 30 days...but i only ovulate on my own once every three or so months. on my annovulatory cycles, i've gone as long as 90 days without a period. i hope you have ovulated and your tests are just from a bad batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->