All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

I so thought that Feb was going to be "my month" but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I'm currently cd5 so thinking that if I try really hard and cross my fingers and jump on this thread I could be due 19 December (one month and 2 days before DS turns 2.... perfect :) ). Good luck everyone!

3boys - CONGRATULATIONS again! Thats fantastic news! Our first Xmas on this thread :bfp::cloud9: I am so genuinely thrilled for you!

Native_gurl - I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN and I'm glad you're not too bummed out about it. Good luck next month! :hugs:

Allstar & YoungmamTTC - keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! :flower:

Gvw015, Berri, Carelove07 - Welcome to the thread! Hoping you get your Xmas BFP's too!

Sixtwelve09 - I'm thinking of using soft cups next month if we are unsuccessful this month. I tried to buy them in time for this month's fertile period but they were all sold out unfortunately! Good to hear some feedback that they're comfortable... but hoping we're successful this month and don't have to worry about using them! Good luck to you too!

xx

I am also trying for a xmas bfp! We were meant to surprise our family last xmas with the news that we were having #2 but had a MC right before xmas so it would be great to have a little bundle this time around.

I am 2dpo today we bd'd cd 10,12,14,16,17,18 (O'd cd17) hope we were lucky this month!
Congrats 3 boys that is awesome news!

I have found that using OPK'S this month have helped as we stopped DTD too early and were missing the eggy I think.

Hope we all get our bfp's soon for xmas babies
:dust::dust:

Welcome Avas_mum! I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c but I really hope you get your BFP this month so you too have your bundle for Christmas! Sounds like you have covered your bases nicely!

I O'd on CD 14 and we BD on 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 & 16 so I'm hopeful we've covered our bases too. We really wanted to BD on 15 but we were both completely exhausted and I wasn't able to keep my eyes open! 2 DPO for me so the waiting has begun!

Good luck! xx

Well the witch got me this morning :/ Such an unusual cycle this month...Only a 9 day LP. Anyway im still in the running for a xmas baby. If its this month i'll be due 23rd dec!! Off to book my HSG! xx

Awwww.... I'm so sorry Youngmamttc. Thats a bummer! As you say though, you are still in the running for a Christmas baby... Maybe you're supposed to have it closer to Christmas Day??? That is strange a 9 day LP... but maybe thats the problem? Hope your HSG goes well. Keep us all updated xx

Erugh I woke up at 1am feeling very sickly and have not stopped throwing up since then. I've been up and down wither being sick or on the toilet. I'm due to ov the end of the week so hope I feel better to get some bd action in! If I got pregnant this month I'd be due around the 11th december. Ds was due the 18th december but made an appearance on christmas eve! X

hey girls, im using the CBFM and on cd10 did the daily test today and got a peak!! so im ov-ing. YAY! Jumped on hubby as soon as he came back in from walking the dog haha (luckily Alfie was still asleep)
So decided to do my make up while lying on my back..... which was fun! haha

Anyway I know that on these monitors you get 2 peak days which is fab but what would you class as 1dpo? tomorrow or wed?

Aww so sorry youngmamttc. Like jonesbaby said, maybe your baby is supposed to come closer to Xmas. Good luck with this cycle!

Hello to the new ladies! Baby dust to you all for your Christmas babies.

So even though I was so excited to have ewcm yesterday, DH was absolutely exhausted when he got home from work so no BDing :nope: my opk's are still no where near positive though so I'm confused, shouldn't they at least be dark if I'm almost ovulating?

Erugh I woke up at 1am feeling very sickly and have not stopped throwing up since then. I've been up and down wither being sick or on the toilet. I'm due to ov the end of the week so hope I feel better to get some bd action in! If I got pregnant this month I'd be due around the 11th december. Ds was due the 18th december but made an appearance on christmas eve! X

Hope you feel better in time for Oving!!

Janeydee - I personally have not had an O peak for more than a day so I would classify tomorrow as 1 DPO. If you are used to getting 2 peak days, then I would say Tuesday would be 1 DPO for you.

GOOD LUCK! xx :)

lcgoodac - Hope you feel better soon!!! You poor thing. Rest up and drink lots of water! x

Allstar - what cycle day are you today and how many days does your cycle day last for normally? With me, when I test my OPK's, I usually get a gradual darkness in colour up until I get a dark positive but this month, I was getting stark white OPK's right up until I got a blazing positive in the afternoon at around 230pm. You could do the same this month and get an unexpected positive without much warning! Get BDing girl! :)

lcgoodac - Hope you feel better soon!!! You poor thing. Rest up and drink lots of water! x

Allstar - what cycle day are you today and how many days does your cycle day last for normally? With me, when I test my OPK's, I usually get a gradual darkness in colour up until I get a dark positive but this month, I was getting stark white OPK's right up until I got a blazing positive in the afternoon at around 230pm. You could do the same this month and get an unexpected positive without much warning! Get BDing girl! :)

:haha: I'm cd 22 today but my ccle length varies since having my little girl. My last one was 37 days but the one before that was 42!! So really don't know when AF is really due! Gonna get BDing as much as possible this week anyway just in case! Still have ewcm so that's good, will keep testing a few times a day with the opk as I've got loads anyway!

EWCM is a great sign Allstar... Keep busy under those covers this week I say! :)

hope you feel better soon icgoodac! i've got a stomach bug too, just thankful it came after i O'd! allstar, good luck!

How's everyone doing? Cd 23 for me, no positive opk yet but still lots of ewcm so still keeping up the BDing :haha:

Hope you're all well x

How's everyone doing? Cd 23 for me, no positive opk yet but still lots of ewcm so still keeping up the BDing :haha:

Hope you're all well x

Hi Allstar :hi:

Im CD23 too :thumbup: but I am 6DPO. I ovulated on CD17. How many days are your cycles normally? Do you usually ovulate this late?

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust:

I'm just wondering, I've been checking my cm ever day since af finished - I can't seem to find any fertile (if any at all!) it's always just wet. It never seems to change. What's going on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->