All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Think I'm going to take a hpt today just to check. Af showed up a day early on the 6th march and was quite a normal af for me maybe a little shorter than normal but nothing out of the ordinary! Guess ill know later for sure! X

Good luck lcgoodac!!

I'm feeling a bit frustrated today, just with the fact I don't know if I've ovulated or not or even exactly how long my cycle will be so I don't even know for sure when AF is due. I have no cm whatsoever and any opk's I take, there's barely a line there. Just wish I knew what was going on! I've already counted myself myself out for this cycle and I'm definitely charting next month!

How is everyone else getting on? It's so lovely to see a bfp in this thread, hope there's many more! x

I testes this morning but it was BFN although i think i would of only implanted 2 days ago if i am pg so don't know when to next test xx

hey guys how are you all doing? I did a tesco test this morning and got a darker bfp. So excited but also a little nervous, i have had 2 mc's before so i hope everything is ok.

Well took a hpt and its bfn so guess I've just got a wierd boob! Ill keep an eye on it and if its still doing the same ill go see my gp just to check everythings ok! Guess I'm entering my fertile period! Dtd last night using conceive plus as a lube! I'm going to buy some soft cups to try aswell! Here's to another xmas baby!

Well took a hpt and its bfn so guess I've just got a wierd boob! Ill keep an eye on it and if its still doing the same ill go see my gp just to check everythings ok! Guess I'm entering my fertile period! Dtd last night using conceive plus as a lube! I'm going to buy some soft cups to try aswell! Here's to another xmas baby!
sorry about the bfn but hoping its just around the corner x

Youngmamttc - yeah probably still too early, when is AF due?

3boys - congratulations, I understand you must be feeling a little cautious but wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. First bfp of the thread!!

Me - sorry for tmi but just been to loo and got loads of ewcm?! Where did that come from?! Took another opk though and it's still no where near positive? I guess I'll just keep BDing and testing and hoping?

I do think ttc just sends us crazy! Have fun :haha: and good luck and baby dust!

i normally have lots of ewcm for 6 days before o and then watery on the day of o so it sounds like u are coming close. x

Congrats again 3boys! So excited for you.

Sorry to the ones who tested and got bfn's. :( Keep praying!!

Jones, I am 9dpo today. I would say the only symptoms I'm having is yesterday I was getting little twinges in my right nip. No pain, and the bbs have been a little itchy. But I had the trigger and am on Progesterone tabs, so I'm trying not to read much into it, since it could be symptoms of either of those two. Also, sorry if TMI, but I've had 2 very vivid, umm, sexual dreams. I've always heard if you achieve "full pleasure" during your dream your pregnant... So if that's true, I guess that's another symptom.

13dpo blood work came back and it's negative. I was told to stop the progesterone and see if my period starts. If my period don't return in 3-4 days I will go back for another blood test. I'm going on vacation in 10 days for three weeks so I'm not even bummed. We will take a month break and start again on the following cycle. Feeling good :) good luck to all and if something changes I will update again.

13dpo blood work came back and it's negative. I was told to stop the progesterone and see if my period starts. If my period don't return in 3-4 days I will go back for another blood test. I'm going on vacation in 10 days for three weeks so I'm not even bummed. We will take a month break and start again on the following cycle. Feeling good :) good luck to all and if something changes I will update again.

sorry for the bfn hun, im glad u are ok about it. Enjoy your holiday x

AF is due on wednesday by my calculation or friday by FF's. Think i'll go by FF though :) xx

Second night in a row i've been ready for bed at 7 :( cramps are back too! Hope the witch isnt on her way! xx

Second night in a row i've been ready for bed at 7 :( cramps are back too! Hope the witch isnt on her way! xx

remember tiredness and cramps were my first symptoms so hopefully its a sign that your bfp is around the corner x

If I conceived this month/ I would be due 10th December! :)
Perfect time to have a bub. Can start Santa right off the bat! :)
I really hope all of you get your positives and are so happy and filled with joy. I am looking forward to a very clear two pink lines one day!

sorry about the bfn's :( hopefully your positives are just around the corner! lcgoodac, i tried softcups last night since it was O day, they are very comfortable! i hope they work for us! I'm very happy to finally be in the tww! 1dpo today, and i'll probably start testing around 10dpo. My next period is supposed to come on easter, hopefully I'll be giving my hubby the news we're expecting our next baby instead!

I hope you get your new baby for Easter !!!

I bought a New Born Christmas outfit yesterday just to give me hope that I'll have a Christmas baby! I was due today, still not AF but my test was Negative. :( Still have a bit of hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->