• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Just a little update.. On 11DPO i had a temp drop from 98.5 to 98.0 so I thought i was defintely out, even though i was still way above my coverline. And then on 12DPO my temp went back up to 98.3 So i thought maybe "Late implantation" but I didnt want to get my hopes up. I tested on 12DPO and got a BFN, i was bummed. Today im 13DPO and my temp went back to 98.0, still no where near my coverline which is 97.2, AF is due tomorrow.. I have no signs of AF, so idk what to think. Going crazy over here :wacko:
I was going to test today, but with my temp drop i just decided not too.. If i miss AF i will test. But i dont have a good feeling about this month :nope:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust:

Lets just pray our AF stays far away!! Our coverline and DPO temps are very close to one another!! FX for you!!

DO you have a link to your chart??

How is everyone? Any more tests being taken?! Or anyone symptom spotting? We need more bfp's in this thread!

I'm around 6dpo today but could easily be less than that, if I ovulated at all! I have the worst cold ever and have now started feeling very sick with it so think I'm now getting the bug that's going around :-(

I O again on monday so i'll be back in the TWW again soon :) xxx

I hate having long cycles! Everyone else seems to have two for my one! They take forever, I'm dreading AF showing, which I'm almost certain it will, because it's sooo long before I ovulate again :-(

Lots of babydust to you for this month xx

I wasn't going to test again until AF was late, but i tested today at 11dpo and :bfn: again. I was expecting it though so it wasn't so hard to accept. I'm now just ready to get AF so I can start clomid round 2. cant wait to see how many more bfp's this thread will get, good luck everyone! :dust:

I wasn't going to test again until AF was late, but i tested today at 11dpo and :bfn: again. I was expecting it though so it wasn't so hard to accept. I'm now just ready to get AF so I can start clomid round 2. cant wait to see how many more bfp's this thread will get, good luck everyone! :dust:

Don't give up yet! :hugs: babydust x

I hate having long cycles! Everyone else seems to have two for my one! They take forever, I'm dreading AF showing, which I'm almost certain it will, because it's sooo long before I ovulate again :-(

Lots of babydust to you for this month xx

That must be so hard hun! Can you not take any herbal supplements to shorten them or anything? xx

I've never really thought of that. Might look into it if we don't get a bfp in a few months.

i know angus castus helped me to o earlier. i used to have long cycles where i o'd anywhere from cd 20-25 last cycle i o'd on day 13

Oh that's interesting to know! Thanks, I Ov'd on cd 25 this cycle so maybe it would help me too? Did you take the capsules? Do you stop them when you ovulate? I think I heard that somewhere.

I took the tincture because more of it is absorbed than pills so it works quicker but i have to admit it is gross, the advice differs, some say to stop after O, some say to stop when u get a bfp and some say to take it all through first tri as when stopped abruptly it can cause mc's. I didnt stop after o because i read it can take 3 months to work so i figured if i didnt get a bfp and i had stopped after o then i would have to build it back up again. I didnt have a good feeling taking it after i got my bfp so i stopped as i dont think it could have had any effect when i got a bfp so early.

Heeeeeeelllo Ladies!

How are you all? I've been away the past week and just got home last night so its nice to check back in and hear how everyone is doing? :)

Not good news for me thus far - I've got ZERO symptoms - and 11 DPO today with the biggest BFN you've ever seen! :(

I'm starting Clomid next month if no luck with our Xmas baby mission, and whilst I'm not looking forward to taking it because of the reported side effects, if it brings us closer to our BFP I'm going to give it a crack!

xx

welcome back jonesbaby! sorry about the :bfn:! . I've read that taking clomid before bed is the best because it lessens the side effects. I didn't read that until after I'd finished this round, but I'm going to be doing it on my next one. I hope it's a :bfp: for us both then.

AF was due today, no sign of her and no show. Periods are always regular, never go past 30 days!! Today is cd30. I took a 80Cent cheapie test this morning And it was negative, DH keeps telling me not to trust those cheap tests but still I lost all hope for this cycle.. I had a temp dip on 11DPO and then it went back up at 12DPO. Today my temp is still almost .8 degrees higher than my cover line. Don't even know what to think!!!!

Good luck to all you ladies, God bless, and lots of baby dust

Good luck to you all! Hoping you get more luck than me... 12DPO for me and another strong BFN.

I'm starting to accept that I'm out this month... It'll make it easier to accept when my AF comes tomorrow or Saturday :(

Sending lots of sparkly baby dust to you guys. You're all so lovely & I'm so grateful for your support during this trying time xx

Sorry to hear jonesbaby! :bfn: at 12 dpo for me too...expecting AF on sunday, and then starting my next round of clomid on thursday. Hopefully the 2nd round is my lucky one! :dust: to those still in the tww! i def want to keep up with this thread and see how it turns out for you girls.

Hi SixTwelve09 - Thanks for your message. I'm devo, but I'm holding out hope that doing timed intercourse as my GYN/OB has suggested next month will help.

So starting 50mg Clomid on days 2-6 and then after an ultrasound to determine the size of the follicle (s) we will do an Ovidrel trigger to release all the matured eggs.

Holding out hope that it'll be ALL of our months next month.... God willing!!

Sending big bear hugs

xxxx

Hi girls. Sorry for all the BFNs :(.

Well I'm cd16 (last month was 28 day cycle but they are still a tad irregular since having son). Anyway, still no +opk, lines look to be getting darker but from what I understand, that doesn't mean much. Still no ewcm but TMI feeling quite wet this morning although cervix seems low? I wish LO had a more regular wake up time so I could temp...it's all very confusing at this point!

Felt very tired last night (and teary the night before) and was asleep around 8:15 so no bd. But we have been every other day since cd7. Feel nauseated this morning, headache and a bit of a sore throat so hopefully not getting sick but seeing as still no +opk more likely to be virus than anything else.

Hello AF due today, no show yet, hopefully she will stay away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->