• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Sorry to see all the bfn's ladies. There's still a chance if AF hasn't arrived but if it does then we all have to stick together next month! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Well... It's official, I'm out. My period arrived this morning :cry:

On to the next cycle for me... start Clomid tomorrow for the first time so maybe that'll help us a achieve our long awaited BFP. Who knows!

xx

Hi Ladies,

On to the next cycle for me... start Clomid tomorrow for the first time so maybe that'll help us a achieve our long awaited BFP. Who knows!

xx

Jonesbaby I'm so so sorry. I've seen some great success stories on here about clomid so I'm crossing everything for you that this month is your bfp month!! Maybe we could change the name of the thread so we can all just stay here together? Lots of :dust: xx

Hi Ladies,

xx

Jonesbaby I'm so so sorry. I've seen some great success stories on here about clomid so I'm crossing everything for you that this month is your bfp month!! Maybe we could change the name of the thread so we can all just stay here together? Lots of :dust: xx

I think this is a brilliant idea!

xx

Sorry Jonesbaby!

Good luck for next cycle. I've heard good things about clomid!
xxx

jonesbaby im sorry af came :hugs: lots of babydust for next month x

Awww.... You guys are honestly so so beautiful. It's so lovely :)

Yeah.... Lets call it 'On A Mission For A BFP' thread. LOL.

xxx

love the idea of sticking together! jonesbaby, i hope clomid works for you this month! it worked for me as far as ovulation goes, and i was a little bummed i didn't get pregnant, but then i realized that since its working, i have a very good chance of being pregnant in the next 3 months (i can only take it for 4 cycles) so thats been encouraging. just think, with clomid you'll have a better chance than you've had so far, so that counts for something. so sorry about AF :( im feeling like mine is coming on, i've got spots all over my face and major mood swings.

I would definitely love to keep our little group active! It's so lovely to have the support. Fingers crossed for everyone who is yet to get their BFP's that you'll still be in with a shot for a Xmas baby. If not, I'll be here to join next cycle.

SixTwelve09 - your spots & mood swings could be a good sign? I hope so!! xx

Hey ladies!

Soo I'm out :sad1: The witch showed up yesterday after being 1 day late!!
DH and I decided a month ago that if we didn't get pregnant this cycle that we would take a break from TTC for a few months, as you ladies know its very stressful while TTC and we have so much going on that right now it's best if we just keep our minds on other things. Breaks my heart, but I know it'll happen when it meant too!

I'll still be around to check up on all of you <3

God bless you all :dust:

Sorry jonesbaby , wishing you all the baby dust for next month.

Still waiting for AF 1 day late and a BFN

Aw so so sorry KayD. I hope you get your bfp really soon. You never know, I got my last bfp while having a break from ttc. Good luck and :dust: x

Anyone still in with a chance of a bfp? I just want his cycle to be over. Feels like its taking forever. Tested this morning (I don't know why) and bfn like I thought. I'm just hopeing that next cycle is more 'normal'

Here's to January 2014 babies!

Hi Allstar!

Happy Easter to you & everyone else! :)

I'm sorry to hear that it was a BFN... But you're still in with a chance so hopefully you'll get a nice surprise?

I'm on CD 3 and started Clomid yesterday. Can't believe this time next week we'll be back under the sheets trying again! LOL. As much as I am annoyed that it has taken so long to get BFN up to this point, it does pop around again fairly quickly again.

PRAYING that we all get our BFP's in the next few weeks, heaven knows we all deserve them.

Throwing lots of sparkly dust on you.... xxx

CD 1 for me...the witch came right in the middle of a horrible stomach bug that me, hubby and DD caught. good luck and :dust: to those who are still in with a chance!

Hi Everyone!

Firstly - I'm sorry to hear about everyone's recent BFN's.... I'm sure those of you who AF has arrived to are gutted. I'm so terribly sorry for you all. The good news is that we have each other to lean on for support and hopefully we'll get our tiny miracles soon.

Thanks for your well wishes also. I'm on my 4th day of Clomid & CD 5 today. Last day of Clomid tomorrow and as yet, no side effects (thank goodness). I'm not getting my hopes up though, expecting some side effects closer to 'O' which I'm not at all looking forward too.

Sending mountains of sparkly & sticky baby dust to each and every one of you.

xx

Jonesbaby

Hope you stay side effect free, good luck jonesbaby19

Good luck Jonesbaby, really hope this is your month and the clomid goes easy on you side effects wise.

As for me, I'm around 12dpo and bfn on ic this morning so I'm just waiting for AF to arrive. I really hope it's one of my shorter cycles and it won't be too long. It could be here any time from tomorrow until Monday. Getting slightly crampy so thinking it will be sooner rather than later.

hope everyone is well! any news? i started my 2nd round of clomid today, hopefully its my last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->