• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Good luck with the clomid, hopefully you don't get too many side-effects and this is your bfp month!

As for me I'm cd 39/14dpo. Going by my most common cycle length I'm 2 days late but as the vary between 37 and 42 days I'm not counting myself as late until Monday. If no AF by then I'll test again then but I'm feeling a bit crampy and have a sore head which usually means AF is on her way.

Hope everyone is well, baby dust to all x

:dust:

Good luck to those on clomid and crossing fingers that all goes well :)

I'm at cd22 (of what has been a 28 day cycle) and still no positive OPK :wacko: and am thinking that my PCOS may be the cause of the constant second line?? There was one day where the test line was probably about 85% as dark as the control line (instructions say it has to be the same to be positive) but it's all negative really isn't it.....

Anyway, have given up OPK for now - I've either O'd and missed the surge or if I haven't yet and do soon, there's probably only 6 days left in this sycle so luteal phase won't be long enough. Huge increase in CM last few days (watery-ish) and boobs feeling a little odd so did a HPT this morning of course :bfn: which is no suprise.

DH have been at it like rabbits this month though so not totally out of the realm of possibility I suppose.... I mean it is possible to O and just miss the surge on an opk isn't it??

its def possible berri! i have read that pcos can be the cause of false positive/dark opks...i do hope you've o'd though! :dust:

Good luck to those on clomid and crossing fingers that all goes well :)

I'm at cd22 (of what has been a 28 day cycle) and still no positive OPK :wacko: and am thinking that my PCOS may be the cause of the constant second line?? There was one day where the test line was probably about 85% as dark as the control line (instructions say it has to be the same to be positive) but it's all negative really isn't it.....

Anyway, have given up OPK for now - I've either O'd and missed the surge or if I haven't yet and do soon, there's probably only 6 days left in this sycle so luteal phase won't be long enough. Huge increase in CM last few days (watery-ish) and boobs feeling a little odd so did a HPT this morning of course :bfn: which is no suprise.

DH have been at it like rabbits this month though so not totally out of the realm of possibility I suppose.... I mean it is possible to O and just miss the surge on an opk isn't it??

i have always agreed that test line has got to be as dark as control line or its negative but last month i didnt get a proper + on opk, it was nearly as dark but not quite and it wasnt that i missed it cos i was testing a couple of times a day and i got my temp rise 2 days later so that was in fact as positive as it was going to get for me so maybe it was the same for u. I have pics if u are interested in seeing. x

Hi lovely ladies,

How's everyone doing?

I'm on CD 9 today and have finished my first, and hopefully last, Clomid cycle. Thrilled to report I've had ZERO symptoms! No mood swings, no hot flushes, no nausea, no depression - no nothing! I was on a 50mg dose from CD 2-6 - and from what i've read, by now i should have certainly experienced side effects if I was going to.

My worse fear of taking Clomid was the nasty reported side effects, so now that I feel out of 'choppy waters', I'm excited to move onto ovulation this cycle.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

Best wishes and throwing bucket loads of sparkly baby dust on you all...

xx Jonesbaby xx

Im 5 dpo and if i get another high temp tomorrow my chart will be triphasic already! im putting it down to being a fluke. xx

your chart can only be triphasic if it has the 2nd temp shift after 7dpo but i do hope this is your month. x

So glad you have no side effects effects Jonesbaby but hoping its your last month of clomid too! Fingers crossed!

Good luck youngmamttc! Hope that temp stats high! I'm definitely temping next cycle.

STILL no AF for me :-( tomorrow is cd 42 and that's the longest cycle I've ever had so far so really hoping its not planning on being much longer! Been crampy for days now so just wish it would hurry up and show. I hate horrible long cycles. When it finally shows, I still have another 25+ days to wait until I ovulate again :-(

allstar have u tested recently?

allstar, hopefully its your bfp! but if not i hope af comes soon so you can get her over with! I have a dr. apt on monday the 8th to get the results from my progesterone blood draw. I'll find out if I ovulated last month (pretty sure I did) and if we need to change my clomid dosing/days after this cycle. I'm pretty sure they will keep it the same since it seems to be working. jonesbaby, so glad you didn't get any side effects! i've gotten a few but they've been nothing terrible. i had a little spotting at 4dpo last cycle, and i have some mood swings but overall not anything to complain about. im just happy it seems to be working and im having regular cycles. youngmamttc, i hope this is your month! :dust:

Well I tested yesterday and got bfn, af was due yesterday and so far has been a no show, very unusual for me to go past a 32 day cycle . Woke up twice in the night think af had arrived but nothing, cp still high. Just feel like I need to wee all the time!

I tested again Friday and bfn. My cramps seem to have dissapeared this morning which is unusual, just want to get started again! I've got my thermometer and opk's ready and waiting!

Good luck with your Dr appt sixtwelve. Glad it all seems to be working.

Good luck to everyone else, we need more bfp's in this thread! x

AF has finally arrived and even though I'd accepted it was on its way ages ago I still thought I'd be quite upset when it finally got here but I'm surprisingly upbeat! I'm quite excited about this cycle for some reason? Maybe because I'm temping and using opk's so hoping to pin point O better and I feel like I'm doing something by temping every morning. My new thermometer (the one I got wasn't accurate enough) will be here tomorrow or Thursday and I've signed up to fertility friend and my opk's are ready and waiting so I'm all set! Also planning on trying to Bd at least every other day throughout the whole cycle as my ovulation day obviously changes slightly each cycle.

Also, last cycle I think I put too much pressure on myself as it was our first cycle and I knew the baby would be born this year if we'd been successful so I'm feeling much more positive and less stressed about it this month and I'm quite happy knowing it could take a few months. After that I'll probably start stressing again!

So I have my plan of action and feeling very positive :)

How is everyone else? Where is everyone in their cycles?

:dust: to all of us xx

Ps) we need a catchy group name lol x

allstar i really hope this is your month, at least with temping u will know exactly where you are.

I hope this is your month Allstar! I wont be testing until Friday :). My chart looks completely different this month than it has in previous months. xx

yay allstar! im glad you're not letting af get you down. also good that you're using temps to get to know your cycle better! i've wanted to temp but I cosleep with my 3 year old from 2am-9am and i've heard that can have an effect on temps. im CD 10 today and had my dr. apt yesterday. also finished my last pill of clomid for this cycle. my doctor confirmed i did o last month (yay) and he feels confident that the clomid is working. he wrote me a script for 100mg clomid (im taking 50mg now) for next cycle if this one doesn't work.

yay allstar! im glad you're not letting af get you down. also good that you're using temps to get to know your cycle better! i've wanted to temp but I cosleep with my 3 year old from 2am-9am and i've heard that can have an effect on temps. im CD 10 today and had my dr. apt yesterday. also finished my last pill of clomid for this cycle. my doctor confirmed i did o last month (yay) and he feels confident that the clomid is working. he wrote me a script for 100mg clomid (im taking 50mg now) for next cycle if this one doesn't work.

I have tempted while co-sleeping and also while dealing with a baby that is teething so i had lots and lots of broken sleep and it didnt affect my temps really so it might be worth a try x

I hope this is your month Allstar! I wont be testing until Friday :). My chart looks completely different this month than it has in previous months. xx

Ooh good luck for Friday then! Glad your chart is looking good!

Yay for ovulating last month! Fingers crossed this is your month and you wont need the extra clomid. Some mornings one of ours ends up in bed with us so maybe that will affect my temps but it's worth a shot? I'm still going to use opk's so hopefully between the two I'll get some idea of when I ovulated!

Hi there my gals,

I hope everyone is well. I'm so sorry to read about the latest BFN's. I know how devastating it feels :(

An update on my situation, I started on Clomid this month and went for my CD 10 and CD 12 control scans the past few days and I had a poor response to the drug - I had two follicles - both at 10mm (which is too immature to fertilise an egg).

In short terms, my doctor has recommended that my DH and I abandon this cycle and concentrate on this month. So, I sit at CD 13, knowing this month is a complete waste of time and feeling more anxious that further problems lie ahead.

Next month my Doctor has me upping my dose of Clomid followed by Ovidrel and our first IUI. Failing that we will be moving onto Menopur for 10 days followed by IUI.

We are praying that successful conception is within sight. It's all that we can do.

Sending tonnes of luck your way...

Jonesbaby xxx

So sorry to hear that Jonesbaby. I too pray your bfp is just around the corner and you will have your prefect little bundle of joy very soon. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->