All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Im so sorry that this journey has been so rough on you Jonesbaby I hope your long awaited bundle of joy is just around the corner. x

Thanks ladies,

You guys are such wonderful support - I truly appreciate it. I really do.

Allstar - I hope both you and I will be joining 3boys with our quest for a BFP too!

Best wishes all round xx

Jonesbaby xx

i really hope so too! i hope u guys dont mind me coming back in here to check up on you x

So sorry to hear how rough this month has been for you i wish you luck with your first IUI!

3boys- How is your pregnancy going so far? Hope all is well with you!

My temp dropped today so not sure if to count myself out yet :/ xx

my pregnancy is going fine thank you for asking, i had an early scan earlier in the week as i was so nervous because of 2 previous mmc but everything was as it should be so im praying everything will be ok. I really hope you are not out yet. x

im so sorry to hear you're having it rough this month jonesbaby :( i wish you all the best with your IUI and hope your :bfp: is on its way! good luck and :dust: for everyone!

Confusing day today. Temp went back up, had cramps. **TMI**Got faint BFP this morning but when i went to loo i had super light pink on TP and one dot of red. Not sure if this is the witch coming im so confused xx

maybe implantation bleeding? do u have a pic of your test? i love looking at pics of bfps x

p.s it would make sense if you had a temp dip yesterday that could of been implantation no?

just seen your pic on another thread and i can see it, it does sound like you implanted yesterday hence the temp dip, the bleeding today the cramps and the timp rise. It all ties in with your faint bfp. :happydance:

I hope so. Normally before AF my temps would of been below coverline so confused the temps gone up and the bleeding is nothing like my usual AF at all. Only time will tell now though i suppose its just the cramp that's confusing me really.

I always tell everyone cramping is a good sign of pregnancy but when its happening to me i cant seem to convince myself hah! xx

Ooh so exciting youngmamttc! Off to look for your test pic... :-D

Thanks girls. I cant quite let myself believe what i see cos i have AF type cramp. It feels like she'd appear at any moment. I know i had AF types cramp with DD but still after 18 months i think Nah shes on her way lol xx

honestly af cramping is how i know im pregnant, this is my 8th pregnancy and if im not cramping before af is due then i know im not pregnant. Its just your bean getting comfy and your womb starting to change. Trust me cramping is a really really good sign x

I've had a pad on all day incase it's the witch and there's nothing on the pad. There's nothing when I wipe except once there was blood streaked cm. My af never starts slow like this. She's normally full flow right away xx

but your test was a faint + why would you think af would show?

Just because of the bleed I had today and honestly after 18 months I find it hard to believe it :o keep thinking it was a false result :( xx

have u any more tests? i think the bleed u had was implantation bleeding, I have tried for ages in the past, there is 3 years between 2 of my sons and it wasnt for the want of trying. Your test looks like my early tests.

No have no more test in. I hope your right but im worried about a chemical too! Think I just need to chill a bit. Whatever will be will be. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->