• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Ahhhh.... Youngmamttc!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and thrilled for you.

Sticky vibes, sticky vibes, sticky vibes!!!!

Yay! Keep us posted and keep thinking positive!

Whooooow! Congrats! So happy for you! xxx

Jonesbaby.

3boys - how's your pregnancy going?

How you feeling?

How many weeks are you now?

Most definitely stick with us on this journey (post), I for one would love your support.

xx Jonesbaby :)

Thanks again to those of you who have sent me best wishes.

I woke up this morning feeling really sad, I cried while I was eating my Special K. LOL. But both DH and I will keep the faith knowing that something that our joy & celebration for our bambino isn't far away.

Best wishes to each and everyone of you xx

Jonesbaby

wow wow wow, youngmamttc i am so beyond excited for you!! sticky vibes! jonesbaby, im so sorry you're going through this right now. waiting is def not easy, i think its the very worst part of this whole ttc business, especially when you know your body is supposed to be doing something and it isn't! i get so frustrated with my body sometimes, my heart and mind wish so desperately for baby #2 but the rest of my body can't seem to get it together and its maddening. i hope you will not have to deal with this for very much longer, and that your next cycle is your successful one.

Jonesbaby thank you. I really hope you guys get your bfp soon and when it does happen it will be extra special x x

I woke up with a temp drop and bleeding today so not sure what to make of yesterdays test now :/ On to next month xx

im so sorry i really thought this was your month x

So sorry youngmamttc :hugs: I forgot how difficult and frustrating ttc is. Once you've got your bfp, it's easy to forget how you got there and I'm just remembering now the agonising wait for ovulation that long cycles bring. Going by last cycle, AF won't be late until 20th May and as I don't want to test until I'm late, that's a long way away!!

Hey ladies!!

I havent been on in a while.. almost a month acutally!
Once i got the witch in march, DH and i decided that we were going to take this month off from trying, as many of you already knew. I must say, this month "not trying" has been one of the most relaxing months in this past year... With Not thinking about getting pregnant, or when im ovulating, or that horrid 2 week wait :haha:
But i must admit, everytime DH and i :sex: its always in the back of my mind (And i was pretty sure that would happen)!!

Anyways, I just decided to stop by and see how all of you were doing! <3

I am so happy for all of you ladies who have gotten their BFP, Congrats!! :hugs:
To all the ladies who got BFN or AF, just remember everything will happen when its meant to. Your time WILL come!!

God bless you all :hugs: <3
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Youngmamtttc - I'm so sorry to read of your BFN. I feel for you & hope you're doing ok?

Thanks everyone again for your support.

How you doing 3boys? Have you had a scan as yet?

KD - I'm glad to hear you've had a relaxing month. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from it all.

SixTwelve09 & Allstar - any updates?

xx

hey jonesbaby, i had a scan a week ago cos i was freaked out that something was wrong but so far everything was as it should, measured perfectly for dates and seen hb etc. so im praying it all goes smoothly. thanks for asking x

Hello ladies!

Nothing interesting to report from me. Cd 8 and a looong wait until ovulation. So far I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all than last month, hopefully that lasts. I'm attempting charting but I've not been sleeping too well the past couple of nights and my little girl hasn't been well so I don't think the temps are very accurate. Will keep it up though as I suppose it can't hurt?

Babydust to everyone xx

Hello ladies!

Nothing interesting to report from me. Cd 8 and a looong wait until ovulation. So far I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all than last month, hopefully that lasts. I'm attempting charting but I've not been sleeping too well the past couple of nights and my little girl hasn't been well so I don't think the temps are very accurate. Will keep it up though as I suppose it can't hurt?

Babydust to everyone xx

definitely worth keeping it up, your temps might be a little erratic but you should hopefully still see a temp shift after ovulation. If u look at my chart from the month i got pregnant you will see that my pre o temps are all over the place from being up with kids but you can still see the temp rise. x

Hello ladies!

Babydust to everyone xx

definitely worth keeping it up, your temps might be a little erratic but you should hopefully still see a temp shift after ovulation. If u look at my chart from the month i got pregnant you will see that my pre o temps are all over the place from being up with kids but you can still see the temp rise. x

Thanks, will definitely keep it up then. Can't believe you're almost 8 weeks already! Xx

thanks i feel likes its dragging lol

hello everyone...i'm still waiting to ovulate. my opk's are still pretty light at cd 16. Last month I o'd on cd 16 so i hope this month isn't going to be a bust. if it is, i fully plan to start temping next cycle.

sixtwelve09 i really hope this is your month x

Hi guys,

Just chiming in... I need somewhere to offload tonight, so I really hope you don't mind me offloading here... I'm Miss Misery tonight so be warned!

I've been so good in not getting too upset about this month being a bust with the Clomid, but today a friend of mine is preparing to give birth to her baby, and it has hit me like a truck at full speed and set me off on a roller coaster of emotions. First things first - I am 150% thrilled for her & her husband that they're baby will be born any day now, I really really am, but I'm just so upset and sad that in the time that they have conceived, developed a baby to full term and are about to deliver - my husband and I are still not pregnant.

Tonight I'm full of sadness and streaming tears - and whilst I know and understand completely that I have to keep my positive hat on, sometimes I think it's ok to grieve for what might have been earlier. Coming from a massive family who fall pregnant just by sneezing, it's made this journey to motherhood somewhat lonely... Because whilst my Mum & sisters are fully supportive and caring in this regards, they can't really relate to the emptiness that I feel.

I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband who is amazingly supportive and I'll dry my tears in a minute and put my positive hat back on. Just needed to release my feelings tonight.

Thanks again for your support ladies xxx

Jonesbaby

I don't really know what to say, i know that nothing i can say can make it any better for you hun. I hope your long awaited bfp is just around the corner and i can just imagine how extra special it will be. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->