• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Thanks 3boys. I am so grateful for your kind words. I never, in a million years, imagined TTC would be like this.... Maybe I am naive and too positive at times, but I just honestly thought that we'd get pregnant quickly when we decided to start trying, and as the months dragged on, and now onto treatment, it has pull the rug from beneath me. I know one day I'll look back on this and be even more grateful for my baby, whenever he or she is here, but in the meantime I've got to navigate through this sad and unpredictable road, and sometimes I just don't know how to fuel my tank of 'positive thoughts'.

As Scarlett O'Hara once said - tomorrow is another day... and I'm sure I'll bounce back.

Thanks again 3boys xx

you will indeed hun and im not trying to say i know how you feel but i think i have a very small idea, when we were trying for our first it took 2 years for me to fall pregnant. My husband and i didnt go for any testing as we were young at the time and didnt think the doctor would take us seriously but i remember feeling like it was never going to happen and trying to plan what our life would be like without any children it really upset me as my only dream growing up was to be a mother. I remember those feelings so clearly and im so sorry that you are going through such a tough time conceiving but im always here to listen if you need to get anything off your chest. x

Awww... Bless. Thanks ever so much 3boys. It means a lot. We'll get there... Who knows, it may be sooner than we think :hugs: :hugs:

xx

So sorry to hear your having a down day Jonesbaby. I really hope you and your husband get your precious bfp very soon and when you do your baby is going to be so lucky to have such wonderful parents to love him/her. Lots of babydust and hugs xx

jonesbaby, sometimes taking off your positive hat for a bit and unloading is what helps the most. It's good to share burdens with ppl who fully understand them! In the time since me and my hubby started ttc #2, I've watched several friends get pregnant and even attended 2 of their babies first birthday parties. It's never easy, and while I can tell you support your friends and are genuinely happy for them, I think your hurt is completely understandable. Our journeys may not be easy but they are unique to us, and in the end they will be all the more special for it. I hope you get your happy ending soon!

Hello ladies how is everyone?

I'm a bit confused myself lol

I think I wrote in here somewhere how last cycle on cd 11 I had sharp stabbing pain on my left low down and also had ewcm like cm before going on to have a couple of days of light bleeding? Well today, cd 14 I have the same stabbing pain but this time in my right?! I also have cm that is almost ewcm? :shrug:

So I don't know what's going on? I thought last month was just a weird cycle but now I don't know. Is my body trying ovulate but failing?

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi everyone,

How are we all?

Allstar - that's like you may be ovulating! Get under those sheets girl!

I'm waiting for AF to pay me a visit so I can start on my meds. We are doing IUI next cycle, sometime around 4-5 May depending on my follicle growth. Will be sure to keep you all posted!

xx Jonesbaby xx

Hi ladies,

Another update from me... AF arrived this morning so onto a new cycle we go!

IUI this month and starting another round of Clomid tomorrow.

Here's to hoping this is the one for us...

How's everyone else doing?

xx Jonesbaby xx

Good luck Jonesbaby!! I really hope this is your bfp cycle!! Sorry AF arrived but I know you we're expecting it and can move on now to another cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

I'm still waiting to ovulate I think. I'm not sure what's going on right now but I don't think it's ovulation. The same happened last month and I doubt I'd go from long cycles like 43 days to 28 in one cycle? About 10 days until I ovulate I'm guessing? Still going with the grapefruit juice so will see how that works out soon.

Hope everyone else is well x

good luck Jonesbaby!! Allstar, im waiting to ovulate too...I guess clomid didn't work this round :( hope you ovulate soon!

Hope you're just going to ovulate a little later Sixtwelve. Good luck!

Hi all ive been away this week. Just got back but am not tracking my cycle this month. Think im about 2 dpo maybe :/ wont be a xmas baby for me :( xx

Awww... I'm sorry Youngmamttc! Hope you're doing ok. Maybe this month is your month.

I really hope it's ALL our month!!!

Allstar & SixTwelve09 - I'm thinking of you also!

xx

Just think how expensive it would be having a December baby anyway ;-)

Here's to January/February babies!

:dust:

Xx

Haha! Allstar - you make me laugh! Lol.

Here's to Jan/Feb babies xx

Hi gals,

How's everyone doing? Any updates?

It's CD 7 for me today and I'm feeling really good! I'm on a high dose of Clomid this month (150mg) for my IUI treatment and other than some headaches, I've had zero side effects! I was SO SO SO worried an anxious about taking the tablets after reading so many horror stories about mood swings/hot flushes/etc - and I thought for sure being on the high dose I'd get them, but nup..... nothing! Very happy about that! My doctor also has me on some injections of Menopur which I started yesterday for 3 days.

It's a public holiday here tomorrow, May Day, so I'm scheduled for my ultrasound to check how many follies/size of follies on Thursday. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we get better news that we did last month when my two follicles we too immature to be fertilised!

I shall keep you posted xx

Jonesbaby

MY HSG results we're all clear. Clear tubes both sides, normal O, reg cycles and super sperm analysis so my Doc Prescribed clomid to start next month, There is no reason why we can't conceive :) Hopefull! xx

Good luck and babydust to both of you, hope this is your bfp month!!

Ff gave me crosshairs yesterday but took them away when I put in this mornings temp. I don't think I'm due to ovulate for a couple more days anyway so hopefully they'll be back soon! Got more opk's this morning too (as fb accidentally threw away my last batch!) so I'm back to poas three times a day!!

its nice to read such good news from everyone! im keeping my fingers crossed for all of you! The witch showed up for me this morning, but I'm happy about it. She's on time for once and now I can start getting excited for this month. I start 100mg clomid in 4 days, I hope it works this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->