• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Good luck for this month sixtwelve, glad your keeping positive. Hope you don't suffer too many side effects with clomid and this is your month. Lots of babydust your way.

We will not stop this thread until we ALL have our bfp's!!

:hugs: xx

YAY!

I feel sooo positive for ALL of us! :happydance:

Cant wait for us all to bump buddies!! :happydance:

xx

ahh i hope this month is great for all of us! We can do it! xx

Hi ladies,

I've got some great news - I've just been to my scan & I've got 5 (yes - 5) excellent sized follies for cycle day 9! They've still got some growing to do, so I'm on injections of Menopur for the next two days & then another scan to see where we are at. If we get 3 mature eggs (in the case that two of them stop growing and/or slow down) we will be doing IUI next Monday, and if they all grow to a mature size we'll be doing IVF (minimal stimulation) this month.

The doctor is thrilled. She said my uterine lining is great for cycle day 9!

Will keep you posted!

Jonesbaby xx

awesome jonesbaby!! that is so exciting, im so happy for you! :dust:

afm--i decided to go against doctors orders and take my clomid on cds 3-7 instead of 5-9. I figure it cant really hurt anything. I've read cds 3-7 make more eggs and cds 5-9 make more mature eggs. I only have two rounds left so I want to make sure we're making the most of them. Good luck everyone!

Jonesbaby that is so exciting!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you and I'm praying this is your month!

Good luck sixtwelve, hopefully the change of days will do the trick!

Afm, should ovulate on the next day or two. Not long and I'll be in the tww again finally!

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is well? How are you all doing?

Well, this cycle has been very eventful! I was on 150mg if clomid this month in preparation for doing IUI (artificial insemination) last week. I went for my scan at day 9, and the doctor saw that I had 6 follicles! :saywhat: Yes, 6!

This was obviously far too many to go ahead with IUI, and we were faced with two options - either cancel this IUI cycle and abstain from intercourse, or alternatively convert this cycle to a mini IVF. As we are attending a private clinic where we pay directly out of pocket for our treatment, the clinic said that I was in great shape to do a mini IVF (minimal stimulation) which they thought would be the best way to go.

DH and I not wanting to waste any opportunity at this point to achieve our dream of having a baby, we agreed to do IVF, and I had the egg retrieval performed last Wednesday. Of the 6 mature follicles, 5 were retrieved, 3 were great eggs and 2 ended up being successfully fertilised. The embryo transfer was on Saturday morning and both embryos transferred were grade 1 (which is the highest quality) and had no fragmentation. The embryologist said they were perfect!

So now we're on the 2WW.... Cautiously optimistic!!! Praying, hoping, praying, hoping, praying, hoping, praying & hoping that both of our little embies are healthy beans that will bury themselves in nicely into my uterus and take up home for the next 9 months! :baby::baby:

There's obviously no guarantees with IVF, we know that, but we are both staying as positive as possible! The rest is up to nature and its in God's hands now.

Testing date is 25 May... So I shall keep you posted!

xx Jonesbaby xx

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is well? How are you all doing?

Well, this cycle has been very eventful! I was on 150mg if clomid this month in preparation for doing IUI (artificial insemination) last week. I went for my scan at day 9, and the doctor saw that I had 6 follicles! :saywhat: Yes, 6!

This was obviously far too many to go ahead with IUI, and we were faced with two options - either cancel this IUI cycle and abstain from intercourse, or alternatively convert this cycle to a mini IVF. As we are attending a private clinic where we pay directly out of pocket for our treatment, the clinic said that I was in great shape to do a mini IVF (minimal stimulation) which they thought would be the best way to go.

DH and I not wanting to waste any opportunity at this point to achieve our dream of having a baby, we agreed to do IVF, and I had the egg retrieval performed last Wednesday. Of the 6 mature follicles, 5 were retrieved, 3 were great eggs and 2 ended up being successfully fertilised. The embryo transfer was on Saturday morning and both embryos transferred were grade 1 (which is the highest quality) and had no fragmentation. The embryologist said they were perfect!

So now we're on the 2WW.... Cautiously optimistic!!! Praying, hoping, praying, hoping, praying, hoping, praying & hoping that both of our little embies are healthy beans that will bury themselves in nicely into my uterus and take up home for the next 9 months! :baby::baby:

There's obviously no guarantees with IVF, we know that, but we are both staying as positive as possible! The rest is up to nature and its in God's hands now.

Testing date is 25 May... So I shall keep you posted!

xx Jonesbaby xx

Great news hun!! I will keep everything crossed for you. Im on my first round of clomid this month :) Only 50mg but i O on my own anyways. Hope this is it for us all! xx

Great news hun!! I will keep everything crossed for you. Im on my first round of clomid this month :) Only 50mg but i O on my own anyways. Hope this is it for us all! xx[/QUOTE]

That's great news about starting Clomid! I really hope this is it for us all too! Fingers crossed! :)

Sorry - not happened with my reply there youngmamttc... Silly phone!

So exciting Jonesbaby!!! Keep us updated with your tww!! I'm testing around the 20th so we can wait it out together! Good luck youngmam, where abouts are you in your cycle?

Lets hope this is the month girls, I'll be thinking of you both - need to try and check in here more :)

I'm 8dpo today with no symptoms really although I am trying my hardest not to look for them!

Hi Allstar!

That's great! We can creep up to our testing dates together! Do you have any symptoms as yet?

I know it's too early for me to be getting symptoms, but I've got a cracking headache today which is unusual for me.

This is exciting! xx

No symptoms but I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot! I also don't have any tests in the house so I won't be tempted to test early! Xx

Hello! How is everyone?

I'm 12 dpo today and on day three of brown blood, cm-y spotting when wiping (sorry tmi) it is exactly what I had for 2/3 weeks when I was first pregnant with DD (I had two early scans because of it) but I think it's more likely to be AF making her appearance in a different way this month to throw me off! Especially as my temp dropped this morning. AF due Monday so will wait and see. No other symptoms for me though and when I tested with a ic yesterday I got a horrible evap! So definitely waiting until Monday now!

Hope everyone is well xx

:dust:

oh dear Allstar IC's are awful for evaps. Hope AF stays away for you. I think i may O last night, my temp shot up today. Round 1 of clomid so fingers crossed! xxx

I hope that clomid does the trick youngmam! Good luck xx

Allstar that is a FANTASTIC sign! Whoooooooooooo! :happydance::happydance: WOW - I really hope this it for you! :flower:

Youngmamttc - how I'd you find the Clomid so far? Did you have any side effects? That's great news that you're ovulating! Exxxxxxcccciting!! :happydance:

I'm 7dp3dt today... Had cramps for days & extremely sore & swollen boobies, but I honestly believe this is caused by the progesterone pessaries I'm on, because I know they can cause these side effects. Impossible to interpret them as early signs or not.

This morning I woke up with a hideous headache which has gradually gotten worse throughout the day, to the point where I'm staying in a darkish room to try to ease it. Trying to drink lots of water hoping it'll subside soon.

Keep me posted ladies!

Sending bucket loads of luck, positive vibes, prayers & baby dust your way.

Xx Jonesbaby :flower:

AF showed today. I'm ok about it, just confused as to why I had the strange sorting for days before? Never had that before. Also wish it wasn't so long until I ovulate again but on to the next cycle anyway.

I'm praying both of you get your bfp this cycle, you both so deserve it. Good luck ladies and a tonne of baby dust! Xx

Hi Allstar,

I'm so very genuinely sorry to read your post :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you're doing ok Hun xx

Sorry to hear that allstar!

I got my +opk today so we're getting loads of BD in :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member